European Championships 2011

• thank you

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• me too, like I wrote on previous page, I've checked lots of croatian sport websites and I didn't see her name at any of them, so probably she'll unfortunetely not play at ECH.

Maybe she isn't in roster, this post

So Marina Miletic is Croatia's 12th player, her name wasn't mentioned in the previous article...

suggested me that she'll participate in ECH.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 1. Welcome to the forum :drink: :wavy: :win:

2. Thank you for the info :drink:

Been reading for ages, and now I thought I could write something 8)

So, Sokolova is back, well that changes a lot. Russia has about 50% more power right now.
    If Poland meets Russia in the semifinal... well, that'll be interesting :box:

• So, Sokolova is back, well that changes a lot. Russia has about 50% more power right now

If it's true, it's good news for Russia and volleyball in general, but not for Russian opponents (like Dutch NT :D ) :lol:

• A question...Romenia with only 2 MB? Sounds risky!

maybe Muresan will play as 3rd, she played MB most of the time this season in Bialystok

• i really love this volley-russia :) in the past they had some false news :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: According to volleyrussia Sokolova left from Fenerbahce and she will play for Zarechie Odintsovo bla bla bla :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• A question...Romenia with only 2 MB? Sounds risky!

Muresan can play as MB. Last season she sometimes played as MB in AZS Bialystok, in Polish League. She's quite universal player.
    With Turlea, Daiana probably will be the third middle-blocker :)

• maybe Muresan will play as 3rd, she played MB most of the time this season in Bialystok

Muresan can play as MB. Last season she sometimes played as MB in AZS Bialystok, in Polish League. She's quite universal player.
    With Turlea, Daiana probably will be the third middle-blocker :)

I think Butnaru will rather play MB than OH.

Thanks! ^^ :flower:

• Rivero is very young 8) very nice :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited once, last by ari ().

• I was talking about last season's performances and Gizem was much better in reception and at all.In fener-Vakıfbank league finals her excellant % has reach to %70-80 Just check it :whistle: It's really funny to compare Gizem with Nihan as same category.Nihan is good digger but she has a no idea about reception.Gizem improved a lot this season and playing her TOP performance.It's really meanless to turn back when she was playing in Galatasaray :whistle: Well maybe her 1st season in Vakıfbank was not as expected but she is now our Best Libero if we consider their season performances.Gulden is very complex but she was much better in reception before.The fact Gizem is our best libero at the moment as most people thinks.Our volleyball knowledges are TOTALLY diffrent as in every topic :lol:

It is also obvious that not only our volleyball knowledge but also English gramer knowledge are TOTALLY different. :whistle: If you re-read my message you would notice that there is not any comparative adjective. I stressed that if we will categorize these liberos nihan and gizems are digger and Gülden is receiver libero. No words about one is better than other one, right? :roll: If I would say Sykora is receiver specialized libero and Davis is digger specialized libero, or Gioli scorer and Barazza blocker... Would it mean one of them is better? Ttom have talked about categorizing liberos according to their specialized skills and then I claimed my point of view, not about their comparative performance.

Moreover, your another funny misunderstanding is the statement about comparing Nihan and Gizem. I did not compare them!! I just categorize them and I am pretty sure you can learn the difference between meaning of these words. Just check it :whistle:

Inspite of our volleyball point of views are different, we can try to read and understand comments more carefully :win:

• Are you sure about that? Did you watch Gizem this season in Vakıfbank especially F4 and the league finals? :D She was just like a best receiver in the world especially in the league finals and she was selected as best receiver in the league.Don't forget there were Sokolova,Osmokrovic and Gözde who were the candidates to take best receiver award. When she was playing in Galatasaray there were also Nnamani as receiver and she mostly hid her from reception and it is really hard to receive with 2 players in today's volleyball. Yeah Nihan is a good digger but comparing Nihan with Gizem is like a insult to Gizem :lol: About Gülden, I have said that before but I will say it again.She is experienced and very good libero with a good reception and defence.She was selected as a best libero in 2003 European Championship and best receiver in 2005 European Championship. We will need her in the near future too but not as a main libero, as a helping player to reception.

The answer above would also make you clear about my non-existing statement regarding comparison of Nihan and Gizem. Besides of these, I have to state that as you can check from this link http://www.cev.lu/Statistics.aspx Gizem's excellent percentages of overall 12 matches in champions league is 38% and lower than Gözde (40%) Additionally If you talk about receiving with only one OH, Gülden is receiving only with Esra for years :roll: and still she has good receiving performance.

All in all, I did not compare any player with Gizem, neither Nihan nor Gülden, I just categorize them by depending on their skills. ;)

• I believe that Azerbaijan will be 3rd power in the group.
    Good level of League must bring higher level of Players' play.
    What is Roster for ECH at least?

• serdar

Categorize is a way of comparing :whistle: You just don't compare only two diffrent components also two components in same category is also a type of compare (Contrast :whistle: ) It's really insult to Gizem to be the same category with Nihan.Nihan can't recieve and she is the weakest reciever besides other hitters and moslty targets of serves are going to Nihan but Gizem can hid Nikolic in reception like what Gulden does.Nihan is a digger only and her category is totally diffrent than others.Gulden&Gizem are quite complex liberos :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I believe that Azerbaijan will be 3rd power in the group.
    Good level of League must bring higher level of Players' play.
    What is Roster for ECH at least?

Thank you,Bartek! I hope Azerbaijan will show good game and will make surprises!
    Our team really has a great players individually-if they are ready mentally they can do a very good job!
    I wrote the official roster of 12 in the female teams section-Azerbaijan NT 2011!
    Maksimenko is out- but Aliyeva young and strong player is in! INSHALLAH we will play well!