European Championships 2011

• Congratulations to Turkey and Turkish users :flower: :flower: :flower:

Unfortunately I couldn't see the match, but I will later certainly watch the whole match :teach:

During DELA-Trophy I already saw the great potential of current Turkish NT, though it was even without Neslihan :teach: :teach:

• congrats Turkish friends :flower: I couldnt see the match but from the comments here I see that Turkish coach finally read our forum and give on advice from me and StarNight to put both libero in action :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Yeah, Sander. you definitely should watch the whole match. It was just fascinating. Ozge played amazingly well. actually i've been wondering what is so good about her, and missing Naz. but now I get it. She deserves to be main setter of Turkey NT.

• Turkey gave me hope that we(Poland) can tomorrow beat Serbia! :super:

• I couldnt see the match but from the comments here I see that Turkish coach finally read our forum and give on advice from me and StarNight to put both libero in action :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just remember your idea in the beginning of the match :lol: Probably Motta is reading our forum :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Yeah, Sander. you definitely should watch the whole match. It was just fascinating. Ozge played amazingly well. actually i've been wondering what is so good about her, and missing Naz. but now I get it. She deserves to be main setter of Turkey NT.

I will certainly.

Ozge is technically better than Naz. And she plays a faster game.

• It's the first time I have time to watch a not-italian match in this ECh... I heard about all Russia problems in reception and about the fact that Russia often is... Gamova.

Well, today I could see it by myself. I didn't like AT ALL how Russia played. Their game was horrible!!!! :thumbdown:

It was like 6 people on the court, not a team! A lot of confusion, stupid mistakes, tips in 6 that everyone was expecting for another player to dig (result: all the second line standing and watching the ball falling down...). Horrible! And in attack only Gamova was consistent! And in reception, what a shame! Terrible match of the libero :wacko: And how our commentators said, nobody helped the others calling "out" a ball, it was terrible, really. I enjoyed more Croatia and Azerbajian losing vs Italy than this Russia :what: Fortunally for them also Turkish girls did few mistake on easy balls, otherwise... :S

On the other side... As I said, Turkish girls wasted several opportunities too, but they were so intense, so detrminate, so concrete, 'real' in defense, passionate... The nicest thing was the "bench" (the square were the players can wait standing up), the girls hugging, holding their hands, like in religous silent, waiting... and celebrating with so much entusiasm the points! I was almost moved! Lovely, really lovely. :love: Turkey did what Russia didn't: played as a real team. Compliments, indeed!! :flower:

• Congrats to both Serbia and Turkey :drink: unfortunately I gotta go out now so won't be able to watch Manon-Martina Match :lol: (It means Netherlands-Italy) I'm a fan of both teams but I'm going to support for Netherlands. Italy still looks stronger than Netherlands anyway, but...no matter. Go Holland, do what Turkey did against Russia :D

hope Laura will learn a lot from Leo's performance during the match :thumbup:

• Wow, what a game by Turkey! :flower: They were rly great. Russia play so bad but Turkish girls make them play bad by services and defence.

Turkish girls are impressive. That will be so hard to stop them by opponents in semifinal!

• absolutely agree, Ozge is fantastic setter, she improved a lot in this season and now she rocks ! :super:

Thanks to Guidetti, he insisted on her last two years and now here she is, I didn't hope that she could improve herself like this, sometimes I was so pissed of about Guidetti's Özge's insistance but at the end he was right.
    and I'm so glad that Naz isn't here right now, if she was, she would probably start six and we wouldn't be here right now.

• OMG!!!!!! I just can't believe it! We are in semis :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :cheesy: Thank you Sultans :teach: :obey: :thumbsup: I am proud of you! Like Neslihan said '' The film has just started'' !! Go Girls Goooooooo!! :D :D :D

Turkey can reach final..In my opinion they are at the moment stronger than Serbia/Poland :teach:

But, that's only theoretically. A surprise is possible of course..

• Congrats to both Serbia and Turkey :drink: unfortunately I gotta go out now so won't be able to watch Manon-Martina Match :lol: (It means Netherlands-Italy) I'm a fan of both teams but I'm going to support for Netherlands. Italy still looks stronger than Netherlands anyway, but...no matter. Go Holland, do what Turkey did against Russia :D

Unfortunally Martina has some problems, she didn't train yesterday, I imagine she'll be in the 12 because we are just 12, but I think she won't play, unless the others MBs will play horrible xD

On the other hand, Vale is completly recovered ^^

• Turkey wore Black jerseys against Italy and they wore also the same against Spain and Russia.Our girls believe to totems for example Vakıfbank TT wore only Red Jersey in all CL matches.Seems like they will continue to wear Black :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I just remember your idea in the beginning of the match :lol: Probably Motta is reading our forum :lol:

probably, but it worked really good from the stats and result :)