BEST OH2: Kim Hill
    BEST MB1: Thaisa
    BEST MB2: Yang Jungjung
    BEST LIBERO: Monica De Genaro
    BEST SETTER: Alisha Glass
    BEST OPP: Sheilla
    Most Valuable Player: Kim Hill
    Fair Play: Ze Roberto

What! MB2 and Libero????????????? R u kidding me?

• This awards are right to me, except maybe for Yang Junjing... :whistle:

So happy for Hill!!!

Zè Roberto wins the award for fair play?!?! Maybe Lang Ping would have been better!

• Why are the crowd booing Ze Roberto? did I miss something?

• :white:
    MB: for me Christa and Yuan
    OH: Zhu and Hill
    L: Castillo :lol:
    S: ok, Alisha, I would like to say Wei :rose:
    Opp: definitely no Sheilla :whistle:

• Congrats USA!!

According to many forumusers, Kiraly is a very weak coach..They have written it during whole summer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Kiraly has a strategy assistant who is in charge of planning strategies on court. Kiraly is more like a spiritual leader

• Ahahahahahah Fair Play award... Yang deserved the award but I would give other MB spot to Harmotto as Thaisa and Fabiana were below their average in the finals.

• Awards looked fine to me except MB2. I would prefer Juan there as many others. Ze Roberto does not deserve the awards at all btw.
    Besides that, I would give the best opposite award to another OH such as Del Core as a protest since none of the opposites in the tournament were outstanding. :down:

• Congrats USA!!

According to many forumusers, Kiraly is a very weak coach..They have written it during whole summer :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I still think so. We keep underperforming. We didn't play so good. We are far away better than this. And we are wasting the best MB (Foluke Akinradewo, of course) in the world because we play crazy fast instead of fast and high (which is what made us unplayable for years under McCutcheon). Kiraly has a stronger team than McCutcheon, don't forget it. I'm now waiting for Hooker, Hodge and some other players to be back and have all our best players. We can be dominant, we should be dominat!

• Why are the crowd booing Ze Roberto? did I miss something?

Maybe the audience blame wrong referee decision of BRA-ITA on Ze Roberto, and he received Fair Play Award

• thaisa was just awesome for Brazil in the whole tournament. Castillo for libero

If it was only for the Final 4, then how is Christa Harmotto not on this list after the final. 7 blocks and 15 points for a middle blocker in the final match.

• :white:
    MB: for me Christa and Yuan
    OH: Zhu and Hill
    L: Castillo :lol:
    S: ok, Alisha, I would like to say Wei :rose:
    Opp: definitely no Sheilla :whistle:

Well, I agree about L, Ohs are also ok but rest? Thaisa deserved, maybe as MB2 could be someone else, but hard to choose anyone... And for OP - Centoni and Diouf tied time on court so none of them could get it, Murphy wasn't so satisfactory, so Sheila is the last option :wavy: the only opponent wwas Zeng who could've got it...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Well, I agree about L, Ohs are also ok but rest? Thaisa deserved, maybe as MB2 could be someone else, but hard to choose anyone... And for OP - Centoni and Diouf tied time on court so none of them could get it, Murphy wasn't so satisfactory, so Sheila is the last option :wavy: the only opponent wwas Zeng who could've got it...

Thaisa for what? that she was getting blocked and blocked in the semi and 3rd place match? :D maybe Opp for Diouf for the semi and final, for me she and Zeng were definitely better than Sheilla :)

• Host is in Semi but no chance to the Podium in their home.
    I felt sorry for them, deeply sorry.

• Thaisa for what? that she was getting blocked and blocked in the semi and 3rd place match? :D maybe Opp for Diouf for the semi and final, for me she and Zeng were definitely better than Sheilla :)

Thaisa for overall blocking performance - ok, she was invisible yesterday, but in some matches she was just a wall ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game