2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• 2 yellow cards for Gio :cheesy: and that's just first half of the first match.

• It's funny how two useless players (Molnar and her junior on the other side) facing each other... Did Uslupehilvan play that bad in the previous set?

• Karg is provocating, did I see right? :down:

• My mood before the tournament was already low but this loss made it even worse. I hope Turkey can finish in top 10, this match was too crucial.

Rahimova and Aliyeva is killing Japanese defence 8| Parkhomenko after all injuries is still on top league as a setter.

• Congrats to Serbian Girls. Boskovic did well today and Turkey could not stop Rasic.

In Turkish side, Gözde was a big disappointment. I even thought that she got scared of Rasic and became Beier, just tipping the ball. Bahar became painful to watch, yes she gets some points, yes she sometimes blocks. But more often she misses serves, is late in block and only touches the ball in crucial points. I rarely see her taking risks. However I assume that both other MBs are worse so Barbolini did not sub her. Polen was horrible. That is what I mean by that a bench player should not be invited to the NT. Worse than that, Naz seemed to forget how to set to zone 2. Because all her sets to zone 2 were either off or low. The only good player for Turkey today was Neriman.
    Barbolini is the responsible of lost. He should have subbed Naz and Bahar. Moreover Polen should have been off earlier. I also would sub Gözde in times because she did not contribute today. She should understand that she is not untouchable. :down:

• Congrats Serbia...the most important player of this team is setter Maja Ogjenovic. i didnt like her club performance when playing in Turkey but she is really good playing for the nt. Boskovic left a good impression on me...she seemed to have spiked mainly cross-court..Rasic was hidden hero of the match also Krismanovic.
    on Turkish side : Gözde S. wasnt good enough at attacking...Neriman played alone...Polen was bad..i hope Barbolini wont give up using her..i like Kübra's performance. Bahar was bad at blocking then got better as the match was progressing...now we have to win against Bulgaria..

• So it's 2-2 in Japan - Azerbaijan game. Japanese level is surprisingly bad. What happened to them from WGP finals? Polina is surely over 30 points now.

• She used to do that quite often also in Dresden...

I know, I know, I wondered if she will do that in NT too and she was looking at Vargas a long while after her attack, so..

• What a good performance from Boskovic. Yes she is making some technical mistakes but she is only 17 and has enormous future in front of her. :obey:
    In Serbian side, negative parts were Maja's blocking performance and Mihajlovic's endless mistakes. Turkey must took half of its points from Maja's block.
    As for Turkey, it is obvious Gözde and Neriman are untouchables, they won't be substituted. Very disappointing game from Polen.
    Güldeniz was suprisingly good and Meliha isn't in Barbolini's plan , not even for service.