2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Zaroślińskaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm so proud!

• congrats to Polish girls....zarolinska had a really good tie-break..and led her teamn to the final..

now which opponents would poland prefer? turkey which they had beat3-2 or Azerbaijan which they lost 3-0 ?

• congrats to Polish girls....zarolinska had a really good tie-break..and led her teamn to the final..

now which opponents would poland prefer? turkey which they had beat3-2 or Azerbaijan which they lost 3-0 ?

Poland lost so weird and so easy against Azerbaijan, the same situation was with Netherland team, they don't know what happened then.
    Also playing against local fans would be more difficult.

• Serbia always disappointing.. :S every Zarolinka's spikes on their hands to make the defense, but they couldn't do this.

the good things about this competition to Serbia are the return of Nikolic on attack and Stevanovic as starter MB.

for me, the team to compete in World Cup should be:

Ogjenovic/Boskovic
    Mihajlovic/Nikolic
    Rasic/Stevanovic
    Popovic

• Congrats to Poland, they deserve to be in final. They are a very beautiful team as well. Werblinska, Skowronska, Kurnikowska, Bednarek, Zaroslinska and Paszek :rose: Hopefully they get the gold.

Serbian B team played much better than my expectation, unfortunately Mihajlovic's teammates didn't help her that much. Rasic should learn how to serve, this was not the 1st time...She's a classy MB but a horrible server.

• Congrats to Poland, they deserve to be in final. They are a very beautiful team as well. Werblinska, Skowronska, Kurnikowska, Bednarek, Zaroslinska and Paszek :rose: Hopefully they get the gold.

Serbian B team played much better than my expectation, unfortunately Mihajlovic's teammates didn't help her that much. Rasic should learn how to serve, this was not the 1st time...She's a classy MB but a horrible server.

:down: Serbia B? Apart from Ognjenovic who had a terrible season and Veljkovic who is similar level to Rasic and Stevanovic who else isn't here? Cause Boskovic could also be on bench due to Mihajlovic horrible reception.

• Poland will be keeping fingers crossed for Turkey.

• :down: Serbia B? Apart from Ognjenovic who had a terrible season and Veljkovic who is similar level to Rasic and Stevanovic who else isn't here? Cause Boskovic could also be on bench due to Mihajlovic horrible reception.

Have u seen the serbian setters? They're not even close to Ognjenovic's level. IMO setter is the most important position and Maja was missed, so this current team is definitely not A, besides without actual good OPPs like Brakocevic and Boskovic you can't expect too much. Drpa IMO is not on the level of B team.

• Yeah, but still Ognjenovic basically played like Russian setters whole season,I don't know but maybe Radenkovic could be better. Poland is still wthout Skorupa, however Bełcik and Wołosz finally played better.

• I hope Micelli will stay in Poland forever. Because he is quiet big character of what we reached. He makes Zaroślińska top attacker in one year, she wasn't such efficient in previous seasons and thanks to him we stopped calling to NT terrbile players like Różycka, Kaczor, Kasprzak etc. Also Durajczyk is his job. Now I hope his work with Kaczorowska would be effective as well as with Zaroślińska.

• what a stressfull match...I am very proud for my girls :super:

• Ha ha loved it when Tur made it 24-21, Idtv speaker went wild as if azeris won the olympics final, when it looked certain they the had point, but the ball bounced off Turkish player head and we very luckily got it over net and won point subsequently for match points. But seriously this guy is so biased and every point is like match point to azeris.

• are there other links? i cannot watch youtube and idman tv freezes every two seconds...