2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Congrats to Turkey :flower: :flower: :flower:

As I expected, they won they gold medal :win:

• This Turkey is impressive! I hope Uslupelihvan plays in the starting six instead of Demir. With Gödze instead of Onal and maybe Eda in the middle they can do great things at ECH!

• Congrats to Turkey for the gold medal..they deserved it.. :cup: :flower: :drink:

congrats to Polish girls as well for having a good tournament so far and getting the silver medal but i didnt expect such a weak performance by them in the f
    inal..

• Congratulations to Turkey Women's Volleyball Team for the championship.
    RESULTS:
    June 27, 2015
    Baku 2015 European Games - 1st European Games
    Women's Volleyball - Final Round
    16:00: Women's Bronze Medal Match - Azerbaijan (AZE) vs Serbia (SRB) 2-3 (25-21, 19-25, 25-17, 14-25, 9-15)
    18:30: Women's Gold Medal Match - Turkey (TUR) vs Poland (POL) 3-0 (25-11, 25-19, 25-13)

• Polen had a good match first against Russia and now against Poland....Güldeniz was good indeed and bravo to Güldeniz!!
    only point to critize is Dicle's attacks...her attacks were weak once again..
    congrats to all the girls!

• I was quietly confident before the match, I'll be honest wasn't expecting it this easy though, i had have said 3-1 before the game IF we didn't lose focus and beat ourselves otherwise a 3-2 would have been the norm for us. I don't want to go over board here, a lot of teams came here with B teams (Russia) or maybe B+ teams (Poland, Holland, Serbia) and friggin Italy with their C team lol
    But focusing on our team despite not the A grade competition, i see a lot of Firsts, this is taking into account Montreaux as well: keeping focus and concentration through out a whole tourney, not beating our self mentally is a key improvement for any Turkish team in any sport, this huge for me.
    Btw iam not pretending here, the poor Polish libero with that VERY serious looking injury brought me down, it was such an easy victory, my emotions were distracted by the poor girls trauma. I genuinely hope it is not a long term injury. She looked fine on podium though

Ferhat Akbas, okay so if you guys are right he's banging our useless no 16, look i am no prude but our womens volleyball is sacrosanct to me, even though i had under any circumstances find it hilarious and joke about it, here i had want the litlle basdard sacked pronto, surely it is unprofessional , will under mine team dynamics etc blah blah

but you know what ,fukc it, "just win baby" infact I will provide my sister for him to bang as a dessert! (if she ever found out i have said this i am obviously a dead man, but she doesn't need to know)

His 16 year old smug smirking is getting on my nerves now, i know something you don't, i did something naughty smirk smirk. But again fukc it just win baby, he is clearly an intelligent man, he knows the Turkish girls well(no 16 waves) he knows the mind set, and i like his side lines talks he doesn't go macho mad angry if girls do bad, very positive on side lines. Personal hang ups and feelings aside the guy has done superb in 2 tourneys lol when was the last time we got 2 gold medals in a row.

To sum up i'll be cheering this guy on...chloroform ready for sister if he gets really horny. And when he fails...I'll be 1st in line with dagger to the back, as is the way :drink:

For me the time has come for us to really medal in a major Champs, ie maybe the upcoming EC, or than maybe WCs Olympics (why the eff not?)

I had keep this line up they are young hungry, who else is there anyway? Eda for MB? i have been vey happy with our 3 MBs here, Yes even Kalac, i hope she becomes less dopey as she matures. Neslihan? Neriman has become the player she has always promised, never seen her this consistent and mentally strong, same for Polen actually, she is so much more vocal and involved from a few years ago, I like Gozde Yilmaz simple, she doesn't mess about with herself mentally, very confident, i like her. Gozde Sonsirma? yea we prolly need her. but what ever, a couple of changes here and there, we got a good skeleton of a team here. Sorry for wall of text. tnx and bye till EC in a few months

• Unfortunately the final match has ruined a good feelings about the performance of the Polish team on this tournament. Turkey was definitely the better team. POL committed 20 errors while TUR only 6. :white: We simply couldn't win the match with the TUR playing like this.