Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• Fenerbahce played very well. :cup: They have a very strong team, that is the main favorite for the title. Gamova, Naz, Blom, Oskromovic, Eda...Seda (injured)...impressive!

i think that this year fenerbahce can win champions league this year .... the team is really impressive... i'm waiting seda !!! come back soon :)

• @ sandro

çiğdem can rasna, she is the second middle-blocker? I didn't know her before.. Is she also a player of Turkish National Team?

• i agree with u. But also Naz was perfect...

• I think you are right. Fenerbahce has a very strong team.

I'n happy for Alice. During ECH she was always on the bench. Now she can play again the whole game.

i think that this year fenerbahce can win champions league this year .... the team is really impressive... i'm waiting seda !!! come back soon :)

• @ sandro

çiğdem can rasna, she is the second middle-blocker? I didn't know her before.. Is she also a player of Turkish National Team?

yes, she is the second middle blocker ... she played of turkish Nt but now she doesn't play

• I think you are right. Fenerbahce has a very strong team.

I'n happy for Alice. During ECH she was always on the bench. Now she can play again the whole game.

did u watch the match ??

• Nihan Yeldan lost her grand father today just before the game I heard it on the post-game interview so it should have been a really hard game for her and she looked very sad in the interview. I am sorry for her and family.

Traineer Jan De Brant spoke in the post-game interview and he said that the team has many things to be needed to progress but they are training with whole team just for 2 weeks and the players need some more time to know each other better and reach their own real shapes. And he said that he expects the team will be fully ready till December.

Naz Aydemir said "We are a new team and we are not in full shape now but the more time we have games to play together, the better we play."

• I started watching at the end of the first set.

the second set was amazing for fenerbahce acıbadem. eczacibası couldn't do neither one attack the services were amazing from blom, gamova and çiğdem :)

• i think in turkish superleague the most important match is this:

Matchday 7: 28-29 November

Fenerbahce Acibadem - Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT

and it's so important for understand who will be the champion ...

... and i'm waiting the match with dinamo moscow ... :)

• ... and i'm waiting the match with dinamo moscow ... :)

and i don't want to watch Fenerbach-Bielsko match :sos: :lol:
    Gamowa 26 points in 3 sets match... :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• and i don't want to watch Fenerbach-Bielsko match :sos: :lol:
    Gamowa 26 points in 3 sets match... :white:

:woohoo: yes gamova played amazing :) and we shouldn't forget natasha and alice blom's services
    now i'm waiting seda ... she will be so good for this team :) and naz she well play better 2-3 weeks after ...
    it's difficult to beat this team
    i'm sad for Bielsko :( :)
    but i want to see fenerbahce beat an italian team :)

• This is good! :lol:

yes she played well :)
    but the spikers weren't so good ... it's not problem for me because i support fenerbahce :)

• now i'm waiting seda ... she will be so good for this team :)

I don't think so, she would be a weak point in reception and defense. Right now Gamova and Osmokrovic are the main hitters, while Blom takes care of reception and defense together with Osmokrovic. With those two in there Naz has the chance to use the middles well too, but if Seda plays instead of Blom this might not be so easy any more.

• the last minutes of the game today and our fans and players are singing together :)

• Turkish Women Volleyball 1st Division

Schedule for Matchday 2 (Sunday)

MKE Ankaragücü - Nilüfer Bld.
    Beylikdüzü - Beşiktaş
    Vakifbank GSTT - Galatasaray (Live on Dspor at 17.30 Local Time)
    Yeşilyurt - Karşıyaka DYO
    Ereğli Bld. - İller Bankası

No internet streaming but you can watch Vakifbank - Galatasaray game on Satellite free. There is no encoding during the volleyball games. And also you can check out http://www.galatasaray.com they might stream this game.

Frequency information for D Spor
    Turksat 3A (42°E)
    10970.00MHz, pol.V (DVB-S SR:30000 FEC:5/6 SID:1805 PID:105/205)

Other channells broadcasting Volleyball games.

NTVSpor

Eutelsat W3A (7°E), 2008-01-10
    11471.00MHz, pol.H SR:30000 FEC:3/4 SID:7512 PID:2112/2212

Turksat 3A (42°E), 2008-10-27
    11054.00MHz, pol.H (DVB-S SR:30000 FEC:5/6 SID:3 PID:514/670)

This channel boradcasts also La Liga, Serie A and NBA games live but these games are encoded on satellite however there is a solution. You can watch NTVSpor using internet connection with free software Sipru. http://www.sipru.com/site/default_eng.asp Sipru allows you to watch all these games plus NBA TV and no encoding on Sipru :thumbsup:

Fenerbahçe TV

Turksat 2A (42°E)
    11977.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:3/4 SID:49 PID:491/492

Eutelsat W3A (7°E)
    11596.00MHz, pol.H SR:30000 FEC:3/4 SID:6410 PID:2111/2211 Turkish.

And also you can watch FBTV on http://fbtvonline.com