a volleyball game

• Raúl Diago

• Renata Colombo

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Olof van der Meulen

• pol

To define the most famous player in the world we just have to count how many times each name is repeated in this thread :D

• Ugo Blairon

• No doubt about who will be the next, have you guessted the greatest player. :lol: MATEY KAZIYSKI :super:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think she's the best setter ever ;)

Anna Podolec +1 :)

Chiara Dall'Ora (RebecchiLupa Piacenza)

• Zhanna Pronicheva

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Alexander Korneev

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Valeska Menezes