The Person above you

• He will have a huge b-day party very soon :D Will be hot 18 just for a couple of days... But then it's 19. Nice age too :D

Didn't know it's my 23rd birthday :whistle: :wacko:

EMIL! Happy b-day! :thumbsup: I'm so absentminded lately. I knew you have your day somewhere in August... Still not too late for wishes from me! So I wish you absolutely everything what can make you happier and fulfilled person. I wish you to find a fantastic girl (or a boy 'cause I'm tolerant) (but I know you like girls, I just know it...) to spend your happy life with. I wish you parties. Like A LOT. I mean it's the best time of your life so go for it, dude. Go wild :thumbup: Hmm, what more... I know! Travel a lot! See all these fantastic places you've been dreaming about. Oh hell, let's stop with being modest. I wish you to see whole planet! :D It was me. With all my heart. All the best! :flower: :drink:

• She certainly likes sweet moments with cuties :drink:
    and how could I blame her ? :thumbup:

• She loves CA(nnes)rdullo :)

• He really likes Strashimira :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He really has a nice banner

@ Ewelina : I just did now! Thanks a lot! Dzieki Bardzo! I hope I wrote it down right :rose: Now I'm 23... feeling a bit old facing all these young faces like Jose :lol:

• I think he is Emil of Lönneberga :D

• I swear that yesterday he loved Tsetso and Zibi and now it's only Strashimira there :white:
    :D

@ Ewelina : I just did now! Thanks a lot! Dzieki Bardzo! I hope I wrote it down right :rose: Now I'm 23... feeling a bit old facing all these young faces like Jose :lol:

We're cool, Emil :win: I knew my wishes could be flooded by other posts so I just made sure next time you will be here you will find them. Silly me. I could send you private message but well I didn't think :aww: Don't feel old. As my friend told me lately - you can be in your 50s and still run like a 15-year-old ;)
    "Dzieki bardzo" - polish langugage level expert :D

• is such a cool girl at least she seems really to be :lol:

@ Jose : I don't care about the hair color :lol: Veljkovic used to be my avatar as well and she's not blonde either :lol:

• TPAM should cut his hair

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.