2008 transfer news

• I was sure that Korneev won't be in Dinamo Moscow this year :P . I think this transfer would be positive for him. Staying in Dinamo, he would't have many chances to play in matches.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Terence Martin to ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn Koźle [Pol]

I'm surprised, because they were interested in the transfer Nalbert to Kędzierzyn, but coach Stelmach claimed that he's too old. But Martin is only one year younger than Brazilian and I think Nalbert is better player...

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• If he's too expensive so why Stelmach said he's too old? I heard Nalbert wanted to play in Poland so much and he presented smaller financial conditions than he presented to Dinamo Moscow, so I don't suppose K-K havent't money for him:

Quote from siatka.org

To byłby absolutny hit sezonu transferowego w PlusLidze - w Kędzierzynie Koźlu mógł grać Nalbert Bitencourt. Brazylijczyk bardzo chciał przyjechać do Polski i przedstawił ZAK SA mniejsze wymagania finansowe niż zespołowi mistrza Rosji Dynamo Moskwa.

I read only a fragment of that interview with Stelmach which is on the Internet and he didn't said anything about Nalbert... Did he say sth about him, why they didn't employ Nalbert?

• I was sure that Korneev won't be in Dinamo Moscow this year :P . I think this transfer would be positive for him. Staying in Dinamo, he would't have many chances to play in matches.

Korneev just wants to play in Alekno's team because he believes him... But I don't know why...

• Andrija Gerić -> Panathinaikos Athens

Olympiakos Pireus is interested in Tomas Hoff.

• Marcin Możdżonek :D -> Skra Bełchatów :D 3 years :D

Upleasant news for me... Very unpleasant... :( It means that situation of AZS Olsztyn is really difficult ;( And he went to the biggest enemy...

• It might be unpleasant for Olsztyn fans, but it is a good news generally. Skra seems to be very strong this season and I hope will play great in Champions League :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Maciej Alancewicz -> Euphony Lennik Asse-Zellik

Do you know more about Gigi Mastrangelo and M. Roma Volley? I know only the club doesn't want to extend a contract and Mastrangelo will litigate with Roma.

• Scott Touzinsky signed with istanbul büyükşehir belediyesi :whistle:

• Marco SAmardzic will play in Trefl Gdansk :white:
    another great player in Polish league :super: TRefl as a new team in league make great transfer first Kadziewicz than Zanuto and Janic and now Samardzic who's next?

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Marco SAmardzic(...)
    another great player

That's definitely not the impression he leaved in Tours ...

Cuban player Sirianis Mendez Hernandez is a new player of Polish team Jadar Radom.

Did he sign from a Cuban team? It's the first time I ever hear about him... I guess he is even around 20 :)

• Sirianis Mendez Hernandez is an outside hitter (25 years old) and he played in Puerto Rican team Naranjito.
    Maikel Moreno Salas is a setter (27 years old) and last season played for Tiscali Cagliari (Serie A2).
    http://www.legavolley.it/Detta…a.asp?IdAtleta=SAL-MAI-81
    Both played some matches in NT.

Btw. Im not sure if they sign contracts already, but I saw them on the list of players on todays match against Jastrzębski so I think that yes...

• well, you hadn't added Salas when I asked my question :D I have watched Maikel Salas play and I can say he is good indeed. He didn't play in Tiscali Cagliari for no reason! About Sirianis Hernandez, I didn't have any clue so I surfed a bit. He used to be the best junior libero in Cuba. Now we will see how he will be doing for his new club!

• Sirianis Mendez Hernandez played during World League 2005 (as a libero also). In stats of Final Four on the best digger and the best receiver he was 3rd and on the best libero 2nd (1. Samardzic 2. Mendez 3. Sergio 4. Ignaczak). He playing as an outsside hitter now.