Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Alice Blom signed for Villacortese (Italian A2 League). I thought she would go to Perugia.

• Wow I am surprised Alice signed with them... I thought for sure she would have wanted to play for a Serie A team (Perugia, Bergamo, Pesaro, etc.)

• thank you for information. :)

you are welcome :drink:
    fenerbahçe has no chance for championship of turkey leAgue even this transfer become real...

• you are welcome :drink:
    fenerbahçe has no chance for championship of turkey leAgue even this transfer become real...

i agree with you but i love to watch koretonko as a libero. especially eczacibasi-fb matches would be tasty. two brilliant libero will play against eachother.

• you are absoulately right,ı love watching kortenko-guliyeva ,too... everybody says:best player of azerbeican NT is mamadova..ı don t agree with that..
    ı think best player of azerbeican is korotenko...korotenko is one of the best 3 libero of the world(after yuko sano and zhang na) but mamadova isn t one of the best even 5 opposite of the world( de carne,neslihan demir,sokolova,sheila castro,aguera....and there is also lots of opposite to say...)

• you are absoulately right,ı love watching kortenko-guliyeva ,too... everybody says:best player of azerbeican NT is mamadova..ı don t agree with that..
    ı think best player of azerbeican is korotenko...korotenko is one of the best 3 libero of the world(after yuko sano and zhang na) but mamadova isn t one of the best even 5 opposite of the world( de carne,neslihan demir,sokolova,sheila castro,aguera....and there is also lots of opposite to say...)

Neslihan can not be better than NATALYA MAMMADOVA-it is fact.NATASHA is one of the best three players in her position in tha world.She is an mamazing player.You like it or don`t but you have to accept that.I like also Sokolova,Aguro too,and if you know waht these two playesr think about NATASHA then you will understand how super is MAMMADOVA.She is a great.

Neslihan can not be better than NATALYA MAMMADOVA-it is fact.NATASHA is one of the best three players in her position in tha world.She is an mamazing player.You like it or don`t but you have to accept that.I like also Sokolova,Aguro too,and if you know waht these two playesr think about NATASHA then you will understand how super is MAMMADOVA.She is a great.

• Don't argue :) tastes is differ.For u one could be the best,but another not.(for me Mammadova is the best.I love volleyball for her.Really,i don't know if After mammadova's leave i will watch vollayball or not.Even i can hate it :D )

• Milena Rosner
    Ivana Plchotova ---------------> Muszynianka Muszyna
    Joanna Kaczor

Muszynianka 2008/2009
    S: Bełcik, Śrutowska
    OH: Mirek, Przybysz, Rosner
    O: Frątczak, Kaczor
    MB: Pycia, Plochotova (CZE), Pykosz
    L: Zenik, Targosz

• CV Tenerife 2008/2009

S: Romina Lamas (ESP), Karine Guerra (BRA)
    MB: Branka Sekulic (SER), Kenia Barros (BRA), Lucía Paraja (ESP), Belén Cano (ESP) Ainoha Hernández (ESP).
    OH: Arkia El-Ammari (ESP), Yasmina Hernández (ESP), Stacey Gordon (CAN)
    O: Neslihan Darnel (TUR), Mónica López (ESP)
    L: Suzana Cebic (SER), Sara González (ESP)

• They'd rather need another good OH than so many middles. Stacey Gordon is good but the other two are not enough to be competitive in ECL.

Belén Cano (ESP) Ainoha Hernández (ESP) are very young from Team B.

If you can watch one match from next season, maybe your opinion about OH change, specially Yasmina Hernández (if not the best, one of the best spanish players). She played with UBU last year, so you were able to watch her when they played against Dresdner.

• I WOULD have been able to watch her if any German TV bothered to show volleyball :thumbdown:

But I know Silvia Fernandez and I think she is a very good player, can you compare those two?

Mmmm Silvia (30 years old) is older than Yasmina (24 years old) and I think Yasmina is better and stronger. Silvia used to play as OH but without reception and Yasmina as opposite. I think there are some videos of Yasmina Hernández on youtube, also you can visit her website: http://www.yasminahernandez.es

• I totally agree with elchicha. Yasmina will surprise the people who never have seen her. She was the second best scorer the last spanish league, and although she is only 24 years, she has enough experience to show in Europe her performance.

• Don't leave out Cardullo when you talk about world best ;)

yeah,cardullo is a great libero but she is 4. place (after yuko sano,zhang na and korotenko) in my best libero list :whistle:

• Neslihan can not be better than NATALYA MAMMADOVA-it is fact.NATASHA is one of the best three players in her position in tha world.She is an mamazing player.You like it or don`t but you have to accept that.I like also Sokolova,Aguro too,and if you know waht these two playesr think about NATASHA then you will understand how super is MAMMADOVA.She is a great.

it is your idea but ı think neslihan is exactly better than mamadova,and ı won t discuss that with you 8)
    and lots of people will agree with me about this subject,there is a lot of opposite players better than mamadova :tzz: