Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• And in Russia, this Kirillova come back sounded weird for me.

For me too :what: But some people say that she still can set a ball right to a hand of attacker, even smoking a cigarette at the same time :lol:
    Also there are rumors, that Caprara may stay in Russia to become a coach of Dinamo Moscow. I didn't like him as an NT coach, but to let him to train Dinamo seems to be a very good idea.

• For me too :what: But some people say that she still can set a ball right to a hand of attacker, even smoking a cigarette at the same time :lol:

That's the kind of thing I'll only believe when I see it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't like Caprara as NT coach! I must admit ... I wish Karpol comes back :gone:

• Sandra Vitez has finished volleyball career,entered university .

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• According to Italia website,Valeskinha(Valeska Menezes)will go to Karsiyaka Izmir.

Tatiana Dos Santos will go to Japanese club-JT Marvelous Osaka.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• She will play in Dinamo, but there were gossips, that Liktoras is in pregnancy. It was probably cause her poor shape during OG.

A lot of thanks.......

but the two places for Foreign players in Dinamo have already belong to Gioli & S.Staelens..(According to Dinamo's official website)

So that I want to know which club Masza will go,Or retired.... :)

btw, she's in pregnancy...... :dance6: really? :woohoo:

• For Dutch team,Flier,Kim Staelens,Blom to Italia,Chaine Staelens,Ingrid Visser,Stam to Russia,I thought Van Tienen would stay in Martinus,but she is not on the list of Martinus 08/09,anybody knows where is she going?

• Antonina Zetova will play for Olympiakos Pireo next season.
    Radostina Chitigoy will play for Constanta in Romania.

• Aleoscar Blanco (from Venezuela NT) will play in Hotel Cantur
    Yessica Paz (from Venezuela NT) and Sabrina Seguí (setter of Argentina NT) will play in Portol
    Tiffany Dodds (from Hyunday Korea) and Leticia Boscacci (from Argentina NT) will play in Haro.

• Aleoscar Blanco (from Venezuela NT) will play in Hotel Cantur
    Yessica Paz (from Venezuela NT) and Sabrina Seguí (setter of Argentina NT) will play in Portol
    Tiffany Dodds (from Hyunday Korea) and Leticia Boscacci (from Argentina NT) will play in Haro.

And of course Tiffany Dodds is from Canada NT,haha !

• Mirela Deric in Besiktas Istanbul.

The Croatian national MB ?

Is it should be Mirela Delic ?

• CAV Murcia team Roster:

Sladjana Eric (Serbia)
    Patricia Barrio
    Marjana Basic (Serbia)
    Dácil Marrero
    Lily Kahumoku (USA)
    Sara Pérez
    María Revilla
    Pitu Castaño
    Tasha Holness (Canada)
    Jelena Mladenovic (Serbia)
    Priscila Rivera (Rep. Dominicana)

• Nice to know that Kahoumokou is still playing actively.

CAV Murcia is same as Grupo Murcia ryt? If so, then why aren't Feng Kun and Zhao Ruirui in the roster?

• Oh, I see. That's disappointing. Their team seems weak now. I thought that the company would add the two chinese players to fill the vacuum left by Walewska, Carvalho, Fofao, and Glinka.