World Championship Japan 2010

• italy won 3-0 with kenia... Happy to see Francesca on the court again...

• Today Francesca is in bench :thumbup:

:white: Can we have any mercy form all this injuries in several palyers? Small or serious?
    Thank god picci have a not serious one. Hope to see her again in court in WCH:box:

About the real leader i believe that every team is unique and the leader of this team knows how to treat to his teammates without making troubles. Kozuch and Flier are responting perfect for the needs of their teams as leaders

• selinger is a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Dutch NT were targeting Natalia at serve-receive. Good strategy but they don't have enough firepower except for Manon.

• The US - Germany match was close in the 1st set. I am watching this more than the Brazil - Netherlands match though.

• Selinger is a real pig!He should be fired!!!!

• It hurts to see the Chinese NT play like this. :wacko: I'm not saying that Korea should be an easy opponent but the Chinese have lorded over the other Asian teams (not always, but most of the time) in the past so it is very unusual for me.

• Korea 2-0 China :S
    Happy for Korea, but sorry for China...

• Selinger is agreat coach.Every one has mistakes. This time Kim is his mistake.Manon plays much better with Laura than with Kim.

Little explanation: Laura is injured on her wrist for 6 months.She need an operation after WC. And some of the girls,like Caro, are a little bit injured after battle of yesterday.

• What happened to Nethreland.

Though I'm happy that Brazil's leading,I didn't expect with an easy game as rival is Netherland. ?(

Can anyone explain the situation of this game?Cos I can't watch the game.

• You mean Maret Grothues, I presume ;) She won't play in a clubteam in new season; she will train fulltime with NT, like Dijkema, de Kruijf and Schoot.

Actually the announcer seems to have changed her name to "Groothuis". Along with "Koolhuis", "Flierhuis", etc... But hey, maybe she has a big house :lol:

• OMG! :)
    Korea won 3-0 :dance6:
    China you have to wake up, wake up ! Waiting good game against Russia ..pls
    Korean players are so cute ... :drink:
    Korean coach said that it was their first time to win China :?:

• Thanks for the explanation, Marieke :flower: Without it, I would have commented the things you mention ;)

Ontopic: what a disaster :( Today we needed Stam, Meijners and Buijs so badly...I know I shouldn't talk about them, but OH is - as expected - our weakest position this tournament...You can't expect Grothues to play two great matches in a row against Italy and Brazil....and Chaine...;(

• OMG, Korea is the only team which won 3 games without giving any sets. 3-0 3-0 3-0 :what:
    unbelieveable. I never thought they would play that well.