World Championship Japan 2010

• woooo! Cuba won in 3 sets.... :drink: Im very surprised with Korea they took 3rd set against Russia.. :mirror:

• congrats russia winning the game over korea 3-1....they will surely be the contender for the championships :drink:

• Eda Erdem was so amazing today :super: the Canadian blockers could not even get there. Eda rocks :box:

about Russia. No words for Kosheleva. She's just so powerful and amazing. I hope she improves her receiving skills, that's all. her spiking skills are just perfect ;) I really like her arm swing.

• Japan won the match really quickly 3:0 ( 25:9 25:13 25:8 )

Dominican Republic plays terrible ;( it's 2:0 (25:12, 25:21)
    USA also wins 2:0 in match against Kazakhstan (25:17 25:19)

Both of matches are ended 3:0
    DOM - CHN 14:25 in 3rd set
    USA - KAZ 25:19 in 3rd set

Czech Republic won 3rd set 25:23 :rose: :heart: :super: , now it'll be more interesting :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 3 times, last by kondzio ().

• I agree with you, their play was really bad :( , when Yimei Wang was on the serve their lost so many points, lack of Mambru was visible, Cabral, Burgos and the rest of theam was weak

• I agree i know some guys who i think are pigs but im not saying it!

Please!!! It's just volleybal,not your life! Stop this comment!!!

• Czech Republic is playing very good. I hope They will win match but I think They will lose because Italy has more experience. Czech Republic has prescription how to play against Brazil to lead to tie break.

• 2:2! 25:23 for Czech Republic in 4th set

• I'm amazed by the CZE team. Before this tournament I only knew 2 players and I wouldn't expect they would play so well. I really would like to see them playing with teams like USA, Russia, China. 5th set right, here we go... Go CZE!!!

• Czech team needs another good OH. Barborkova is weak in all elements, even here in German league she never was among the best players and often even on bench...Anyways I hope they can win the match, Havlickova needs to play well for just 15 minutes more, then she can rest ;)

• Congratulations for Czech Republic :heart: :heart: :heart: I'm really impressed, lots of blocks - 23, Plchotova 10!, Havlickova got 34 points :rose:
    Gioli made a big misstake during last ball, really weak Del Core

• What a determination. Match Czech Republic-Italy was the best so far. Simply the Best ^^ Congratulations. So in second round Italy, Holland and Czech Republic with 1 victory. I don't think that yesterday Italy will beat Brazil.

• Czech Rep.!! :woohoo: :dance4: :dance4: I'm happy beacuse thay really deserved for this results ! In fact they
    should win 3:0 ! Their results against BRA wasn't an accident

Czech team needs another good OH. Barborkova is weak in all elements, even here in German league she never was among the best players and often even on bench...Anyways I hope they can win the match, Havlickova needs to play well for just 15 minutes more, then she can rest ;)

I think that she isn't weak in all elements bacuse her service helped them a lot in this match :) But of course they need another really good OH next to Havelkova.