European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• So, after the last match for us I can say:

1) We showed that we were great prepared for this ECH and we had the potential even for something more than bronze medal BUT

2) We showed that we still had NOT thinking of a CHAMPION and we are affraid when the match is of a huge importance

3) We need a very good psychologist for the future

4) Russians also need one even more than us

Now I'm waiting for the final and expect to see a volleyball of best quality :win:

And of course after that the awarding ceremony :D

Salute! :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Congratulations for Bulgaria. Russians definitely didn't show any sportive anger today. Bulgarian seemed to be much more motivated, they looked they care more bout the victory. And they got, what they had wanted.
    And Russia... Samica's ace killed them to death.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Congratulations for Bulgaria. Russians definitely didn't show any sportive anger today. Bulgarian seemed to be much more motivated, they looked they care more bout the victory. And they got, what they had wanted.
    And Russia... Samica's ace killed them to death.

Russia seems to me like a team which doesn't care for anything else but the gold and when they know that already can't win it, they are no more so motivated. In my opinion this is really wrong way of thinking.

Wild Wild West!

• We definitely need Prandi to make our team strong psychologically in direct eliminations. Since the beginning of this team we always loose in direct eliminations. In WL 2006 we started very well - 3-0 against Brazil, Serbia and Italy, and we crashed against France with 0-3 in 1/2final. In WCH 2006 again 1/2 - final with Poland in whcih I think both teams showed very good volleyball, but big mistakes in the end of the 3rd set have ruined our team till the end. Then Poland didn't show something special. In OG 2008 1/4-final against Russia we weren't in good shape, but we could've beat Russia. Now in 1/2-final against Poland we totally crashed since the 1st game! What was the reason I don't know. In 1970s there had been some period in which Bulgaria couldn't beat Poland for 10 years, finally breaking this in 1/2-final in OG and winning silver medal in Russia.

• Congratualtions for Bulgaria !
    I expected Bulgarian win however not 3:0 (Russia was not the same team mentally and they lost a lot of power in yesterday match against France).
    Looked from the beginning - Bulgaria needs medal.

• In 1970s there had been some period in which Bulgaria couldn't beat Poland for 10 years, finally breaking this in 1/2-final in OG and winning silver medal in Russia.

Soviet not Russia - I think you are takling about OG 1980 ! :whistling:

But 3 years (ECH 1983) later I listened semi final match by radio - there was 2:0 for Bulgaria and finally Poland won 3:2 !

• Thank you. You're from some old generation possibly. Why Poland can't play with Brazil like we can? And why Poland is beating us? Some different style or what? In games this WL I have supported Poland and believed that they can qualify and or beat Brazil, but... unfortunately they couldn't. Always teams that I'm supporting are falling down :mad:

• Thank you. You're from some old generation possibly. Why Poland can't play with Brazil like we can? And why Poland is beating us? Some different style or what? In games this WL I have supported Poland and believed that they can qualify and or beat Brazil, but... unfortunately they couldn't. Always teams that I'm supporting are falling down :mad:

Different styles of playing, momentous condition of the teams - mental and physical and a lot of things like good technique, suitable caoch, nice atmosphere in a team, good players, aknowledge in thactics, motivation, self - confidence... There are so many factors which could influence on a match or series of matches

Please, stop supporting our NT! :hit: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Yeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Poland-France 3-1 :win: We are European Champions! I'm so happy! What a game, what nerves. Great game by both teams except third set. Thank you boys!!!!! :drink: I'm sorry, if I were too harsh for you sometimes :rose: :)

The most important 3:

• Let me be the first to congratulate all the Polish users, especially Konrad ;) , with the European title !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !! :cup: :flower: :drink: :wavy: :thumbsup:

I feel sorry for all the French users...

• Yeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Poland-France 3-1 :win: We are European Champions! I'm so happy! What a game, what nerves. Great game by both teams except third set. Thank you boys!!!!! :drink:

congratulations :D

• WE ARE THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!
    i can't believe it dream come true what nerves what a match
    THANK U !!!!
    congratulation for France for putting great fight in the final and make this night unforgetable!!!
    what an amazing feeling :cup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Let me be the first to congratulate all the Polish users, especially Konrad ;)

Thanks, I knew, you won't forget :D ;)

The most important 3:

• Congratulations to Poland, definitely the best team tonight.

• Best Scorer: Antonin Rouzier (FRA)
    Best Setter: Pawel Zagumny (POL)
    Best Spiker: Alexander Volkov (RUS)
    Best Server: Yury Berezhko (RUS)
    Best Blocker: Viktor Yosifov (BUL)
    Best Receiver: Stéphane Antiga (FRA)
    Best Libero: Hubert Henno (FRA)
    Most Valuable Player: Piotr Gruszka (POL)

• Congratulations Poland

Pawel we are waiting you in Athens :wavy:

I can feel all the French users.But you must be very proud!Congratulations,too. :drink:

• where will antiga play in next season?

• I generally agree with the whole verdict.And great, precious award for Gruszka. He deserved it because of his fantastic and long career.

Thanks, Armel. :drink:

The most important 3:

• where will antiga play in next season?

Still in Skra Bełchatów.

The most important 3: