Champions League 2009/2010

• What do you mean?The Greek Championship has a great level with too many good players.For sure after only the Italian League.

Just only the last year the Greek teams played 2 finals: in Champions League(Iraklis Thessalonikis) and in CEV Cup(Panathinaikos) who beated in semifinal Cuneo.

And don't you forget Olympiakos,E.A Patron......

I don't mean to understimate your championship which is indeed very strong, but not that competitive. In Italy the difference between the best and the worst is smaller. You have very strong teams, but they are 5 I think. I meant that Zagumny is for Trento or Piachenza - for teams that want to get trebles all the time :) , which does not mean that Panathinaikos is not strong team. You just proved that after all ;)

P.S. If Pao continues to receive well you can get title, cup or Champions League. It is real possibility.

• I just saw the statistics.6 aces from Agamez!The outside hitters did not make a mistake in the reception :what:

• I just saw the statistics.6 aces from Agamez!The outside hitters did not make a mistake in the reception :what:

Your receiving was really impressive :drink:

• Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :woohoo: CSKA with a secondary victory in the modern history of the IECL :) The game was very nervous, with many ups and downs, but I can't believe we won 2 games at home this year!!! If anyone had told me one month ago that we could do so (because I know how the level of CSKA has been going for the last two months), I would laugh :D Congratulations!!! You made us all very proud! Now it does not matter whether we are going to qualify, or not! They will just play for fun without expecting too much and maybe even making more surprises :) Amazing fans tonight! They created an atmosphere suitable for a sports fight! Since Maiyo came to CSKA I don't remember him playing badly at all!!! The guy might have the worst defending skills ever, but his attack compensates a lot :) Bravo, CSKA!!!

Something that made me bewildered during the last week was the information spreaded in Bulgaria by the sports journalists and TV commentators. All of them (radio, TV, websites) introduced Tours last Thursday and Unicaja as French and Spanish champions respectively.. They are both great teams and past champions of their countries, but for both this information is not relevant because we know that Paris Volley and CAI Voleibol Teruel won the respective national titles last season. I am just pointing out a fact that irritated me while watching the game because I consider it ridiculous that I know who the Spanish and French champions are, but no one of the sports related community in Bulgaria knew and checked beforehand.. but the victories still remain though :)

• Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :woohoo: CSKA with a secondary victory in the modern history of the IECL :) The game was very nervous, with many ups and downs, but I can't believe we won 2 games at home this year!!! If anyone had told me one month ago that we could do so (because I know how the level of CSKA has been going for the last two months), I would laugh :D Congratulations!!! You made us all very proud! Now it does not matter whether we are going to qualify, or not! They will just play for fun without expecting too much and maybe even making more surprises :) Amazing fans tonight! They created an atmosphere suitable for a sports fight! Since Maiyo came to CSKA I don't remember him playing badly at all!!! The guy might have the worst defending skills ever, but his attack compensates a lot :) Bravo, CSKA!!!

Something that made me bewildered during the last week was the information spreaded in Bulgaria by the sports journalists and TV commentators. All of them (radio, TV, websites) introduced Tours last Thursday and Unicaja as French and Spanish champions respectively.. They are both great teams and past champions of their countries, but for both this information is not relevant because we know that Paris Volley and CAI Voleibol Teruel won the respective national titles last season. I am just pointing out a fact that irritated me while watching the game because I consider it ridiculous that I know who the Spanish and French champions are, but no one of the sports related community in Bulgaria knew and checked beforehand.. but the victories still remain though :)

I have also predicted this score :D .Mayo is growing a lot!

• I think that the difference is in Nikolay Ivanov (former NT setter) and Teodor Todorov. The good setter exploits the power of Mayio ot its maximum and with this monster in the center he has more options for attack and leaves Mayo often without block. Todorov also scores half of the most important BPs in every game (the two final pts in 26:24 for the won set in Russia, the 14:12 for example in the tiebreak against Tours and so on). Volleyball is collective sport and the spiker ability to score depends on the setter precision and unpredictability, which depend on the other spiker abilities

• Zagumny has every type of International Awards so it shows that he is a wonderful player:

• 2006 FIVB World Championship "Best Setter"
    • 2007 FIVB World League "Best Setter"
    • 2008 Summer Olympics "Best Setter"
    • 2009 European Championship "Best Setter"

When I heard that Zagumny wanted to leave AZS Olsztyn i didn't expect that he moved to Greece. I thought that he can play in Asseco Resovia Rzeszów, Jastrzębski Węgiel or one of Italian teams. My favourite was Trento.
    One of the thing which decided to play in Pao was that Zagumny had played in Italian league before. (Edilbasso Padwa (2000-2003).
    Fortunately Athens are good choice for "Guma". He set very fast balls to Samica and high to Agamez. I like when he sets balls to Smaragdis, who usually makes a point. Sometimes Zaumny's support with players isn't perfect but they have been playing for 2 months in this club together but Pawel is experience and calm player and can correct mistakes.
    Aggregating made a good work and have in team players as Zagumny and Samica. That personalities can help PAO in Greek League and hepl to fight in Cev Champions League

• @CopraPiacenza ti sei sentito che botte???

actually is "hai sentito che botte" ;)
    i already knew that this guy is a monster, i want him in Piacenza since 3 years...
    unfortunately Pao depends too much on him, that's why if on the retourn match he won't play so good i'm still confident on a victory of my team
    yesterday we couldn't win with Bravo and Rak in that conditions...and later also Meoni injured...too funny
    i must say thank you also to a couple of decisions of the referees...but honestly Pao won deservely, even if the match was balanced
    what to say...revenge in Athens :) hope to play with full team...... :cursing:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Agamez did not play yesterday his best.Only 41% in attack.Usually plays better.The key of the victory had been our reception and the play of Zagumny with the two middle blockers.Samica made an almost perfect match as Christofidelis did.You have to see the statistics of the two teams.

The game of Piacenza had been Marshall and Zlatanov.40/78 attacks.All the rest players 12/26 attacks...

It's funny to hear something about the referee.For sure for the next game Piacenza can beat us in Athens but it sounds me too funny that the Italian Champion team needs all of its players to win a Greek team in Italy...Cmon...

• it sounds me too funny that the Italian Champion team needs all of its players to win a Greek team in Italy...Cmon...

greek teams are not shit...u told it before... :)
    for sure we should be stronger, but not so easy to win, and if you lack 2 key players(after half of first set 3) it's qite difficult ;)
    but hey, congrats to you,i'm not denying your abilities! :)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• skra and roeselare was a great game....it's nice to see games with a lot of people....in the game of olimpiakos the gym is almost empty..skra is one of my favorite team in europe....i think that resovia is playing very well and they can be in the finals too...akhrem is a great player that can help the team to get in the final 4

• Great set for Trentino!Berezhko looks so scared... :down:

• Jastrzebski węgiel shoud won 2:0 with VFB Friedrischafen. but they lost 24;26 23;25. Jastrzebski is much better but in end of the sets Lomacz makes a miastakes. Jastrzebski won 24;21 and 23;21 and lost this sets

• I am very surprised by the difference between Trento and Dinamo. In the third set something broke in the Russian team :what:

• Huantorena is a beast, one of the best Cuban players from the last two generations. Denis, Hernandez, Marshall, Huantorena, Simon - the supermen of volleyball

• Huantorena is a beast, one of the best Cuban players from the last two generations. Denis, Hernandez, Marshall, Huantorena, Simon - the supermen of volleyball

that would be the best team in the world, too bad that situation on Cuba still hasn't change and their players can't play abroad ;/

Trento is just unstopable. i've watched bits from match with Dynamo and they have exordinary powerful wings spiukers :gone: i really like Juantorena, great service :thumbsup:

Jastrzebie are such a loosers :down: they should have won this match 3-0 VFB was so bad in first 3 sets but stupid mistakes in the edn of each set cost JW a lot ;(

but Resovia and Skra played great matches. Resovia service mainly Oivanen was incredible-this guy is sick i believe we can treat him as one of the best Opp in the Europe :D

Skra played with 3 receivers on the court without Wlazly who is still out of shape after injury. Skra's MB are just blocking machines :sos: spikers of Knack have some hard time to get throught their block . Plinski MVP of this match without a doubt :) Kurek hasn't showed his best today :S

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I was positively surprised by the easy victory of Skra and the tough game with the germans. Polish teams play better and better with every round :)

You are absolutely right abaut Huantorena , on the top of that he seems to be a very nice guy.

From now on he is one of my favourite players :thumbsup:

• It was a good day. Skra and Resovia won easier than I had expected. During the game in Istanbul I even thought Resovia would hammer Turkish team 3:0 without any problems, but 3:1 is also great.
    Impressive win by Skra, especially with only very little help from Wlazły. Pliński and Antiga - top class, Kurek - quite good, but not the best.
    And Jastrzębie... As always :roll: Are they able to win only in the Polish league. I don't know what's wrong with this team. They have strong group, of course. However, as mateo said: they loose like a real loosers :thumbdown: Maybe it is really about the setter. I hope Łomacz won't be first setter in Polish NT too often.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Jastrzębski vs VFB :thumbdown: Ehh...I knew that it'll be extremly hard to beat VFB, but when I watched that match, I had just a little hope that, they'll woke up nd finally start playing something...VFB didn't play soo well.
    Jastrzębieee...wake up! u have to play something!
    But Resovia nd Skra didn't dissapoited me :) Just keep playing like this...or even better!