World Championships 2010

• The rest, sorry. Russia, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Cuba. Those are all very good teams, but not good enough to beat Brazil. Not when it counts, at least.

Bulgaria was very close these four times in the WL, so there is a possibility that the next important game between us can be different, when our young players have gathered experience from A1. This is true if we don't have missing players, of course.

P.S. Bulgaria is the only team to beat Brazil with a big pt difference in official games - WL 2006 and WCH 2010 (And don't tell me you played for loss, it will be proof in court :D )

• After the finals there is nothing much to say about volley, but final proof that Italians are pathetic as organizers. I was in Trieste, there was total mess, but this sad and joke award ceremony yesterday was like a cherry on top of a cake, cake made of s.... :aww: I think every village has better ceremony in whatever habitants are competing for, i.e. throwing stones :whistle: That was so saaaad to watch yesterday ;( ;( ;( ;(

Volleyball as sport doesn't deserve such disgrace, here in Croatia it is ruined, but seems like we are avangarde, now FIVB trying to ruin it on world level. What is great for Poland is that organization standards set by Italians are below zero and whatever they do it will be like alien and out of this world volley celebration and maybe that will bring a little faith in this so beautiful and so ruined sport ;(

• After the finals there is nothing much to say about volley, but final proof that Italians are pathetic as organizers. I was in Trieste, there was total mess, but this sad and joke award ceremony yesterday was like a cherry on top of a cake, cake made of s.... :aww: I think every village has better ceremony in whatever habitants are competing for, i.e. throwing stones :whistle: That was so saaaad to watch yesterday ;( ;( ;( ;(

Volleyball as sport doesn't deserve such disgrace, here in Croatia it is ruined, but seems like we are avangarde, now FIVB trying to ruin it on world level. What is great for Poland is that organization standards set by Italians are below zero and whatever they do it will be like alien and out of this world volley celebration and maybe that will bring a little faith in this so beautiful and so ruined sport ;(

ahahah very funny! first of all you have to thank FIVB for paying your Federation debts and let your national team go to World Championships, so i wouldn't talk if i was you in other countries ruining sports. Second of all, i was in Rome and the organization was great and since i've been to several volleyball european events, i don't wanna make a list of negative things i've seen in other countries (like taking off the other teams supporting bans and national flags and leaving only the local team ones). Last, i've been to Croatia, you have very beautiful villages and since your volleyball isn't shining so much lately, you can try the new sport of throwing stones...maybe you can be better at it! ;)

Have a nice day!

• I was among the people who were extremely pissed with the Brazilian behaviour during an earlier stage of the WCH, just like many people here, but now it's time to congratulate the new/old champions and all our friends from Brazil in this forum! I guess everyone in the country is very happy about this success, but I totally agree with Celso that this gold is the least shiny triumph of Brazilian volleyball! They showed amazing volleyball in the final and semifinal, as usual, but also showed many other quite untypical weaknesses (especially in behaviour and attitude) earlier, for which their success is now a topic of discussions..

Just as Raul started the topic of organization, we should first agree that this WCH was extremely well attended - a fact we don't face too often, obviously the advertising in Italy was good enough! Even the games for 7th, 9th and 11th places were largely attended. But, unfortunately, even if we add the mostly great sports halls hosting the stages, the good parts of the event would finish! The closing ceremony, the ridicuolus formula, the fear of FIPAV to play against world's strongest teams, even the organization in hotels at some stages turns WCH 2010 into a partial disappointment! And, finally, the blind belief that Italy had a F4 team topped the nonsense! I was so relieved when they lost to Serbia yesterday... a deserved reward for destroying the hugely awaited WCH!

PS. you know perfectly well that the US team's main target has always been the Olympics, they do not consider the WCHs as important! In addition, they always tend to change generations after some big triumph, so the two mediocre years they've been facing are extremely normal and expected! But I should confess that neither Russia, nor Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia, Cuba is capable of stopping Brazil right now.. I just hope some of them will wake up some day..

• ahahah very funny! first of all you have to thank FIVB for paying your Federation debts and let your national team go to World Championships, so i wouldn't talk if i was you in other countries ruining sports. Second of all, i was in Rome and the organization was great and since i've been to several volleyball european events, i don't wanna make a list of negative things i've seen in other countries (like taking off the other teams supporting bans and national flags and leaving only the local team ones). Last, i've been to Croatia, you have very beautiful villages and since your volleyball isn't shining so much lately, you can try the new sport of throwing stones...maybe you can be better at it! ;)

Have a nice day!

seems like you know better situation about croatian volley than volleyballers here. Debts are paid by Croatian olympic comitee and that body is now comitted to organize a new volley federation. I simply cant see why would CEV or FIVB pay our debts :rolll: And it is absolutelly hillarious you didnt mention award ceremony since it was very sad, i dont know how you and anybody can say a single affirmative word about that what happened after finals. In matter of fact, you didnt mention that :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Third, i would like you to face some polish fans from Trieste to explain them that organization was in fact great, excellent, no matter that 1500 fans waited in 1 row with 1 employee working and people from audience walking on court after matches without problems :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Championships arent what was happening in Rome, it was played in 10 cities and Rome if even was great makes no difference to overall picture about Italian as organizers of anything...

• seems like you know better situation about croatian volley than volleyballers here. Debts are paid by Croatian olympic comitee and that body is now comitted to organize a new volley federation. I simply cant see why would CEV or FIVB pay our debts :rolll: And it is absolutelly hillarious you didnt mention award ceremony since it was very sad, i dont know how you and anybody can say a single affirmative word about that what happened after finals. In matter of fact, you didnt mention that :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Third, i would like you to face some polish fans from Trieste to explain them that organization was in fact great, excellent, no matter that 1500 fans waited in 1 row with 1 employee working and people walking on court after matches without problems :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

About your debts, i was told about it by people working in international volleyball..i'm sorry, i was wrong mentioning FIVB, when you are under control of CEV. I didn't mention awarding ceremony, because actually i didn't see anything strange about it...there weren't dancers like in Poland, but it was the same as Luxembourg EC in 2007. I wasn't in Trieste, but i can tell you that in Poland i lost one semifinal because nobody seemed to know how the seats were disposed...and i can also tell you that there's always people on courts after matches and in Luxembourg and Poland there were also persons in front of changing rooms... :rolll:

• One of ideas for future from FIVB Congress- because Masters of TV are angry sometimes when match was about 2 hours- idea- delete sets, create 4 quarters with 20 minutes, the Winner will be Team with more score and more changes of Players like in Basketball :-) VolleyBasketball :-)

• ahahah very funny! first of all you have to thank FIVB for paying your Federation debts and let your national team go to World Championships, so i wouldn't talk if i was you in other countries ruining sports. Second of all, i was in Rome and the organization was great and since i've been to several volleyball european events, i don't wanna make a list of negative things i've seen in other countries (like taking off the other teams supporting bans and national flags and leaving only the local team ones). Last, i've been to Croatia, you have very beautiful villages and since your volleyball isn't shining so much lately, you can try the new sport of throwing stones...maybe you can be better at it! ;)

Have a nice day!

typical Italian prepotency :obey: :aww:

whole world saw many failures, only you don't :aww: :aww:

and what does croatian volley have in common with the rural party in Italy that we saw? :obey:

• typical Italian prepotency :obey: :aww:

whole world saw many failures, only you don't :aww: :aww:

and what does croatian volley have in common with the rural party in Italy that we saw? :obey:

Prepotency, you don't even know me...:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not saying it was perfect and i'm not saying my country is perfect...actually i've read a lot of things on this topic till now but i've never said anything, also because, to answer to your last question, i think everyone should look at their countries than talk about the others...you didn't like this WC? i'm sorry for you, but i saw a lot of failures around the world, but i'm not here saying that Poland or other countries are shit...rural part? seriously? have you looked around you? Since i read a lot of things that didn't deal with volleyball at all, but were just insults, i decided to answer...you can say whatever you want about volleyball, but i don't like insults at all :wavy:

• In other site in handball, basketball or football there are time limits. In volleyball should be too.

• Mario Junior and Giba said yesterday what everbody knew.

Mario Junior: " The most difficult moment was purposely lose the game against Bulgaria. I did not know how, never done this before in my life. Before going to sleep at nigth, we forget and overcome."

Giba: "We learned to take the rigth decision at the time was acucurate. We had a meeting until 5am."

It was the first time that they addimited what they did in that game.

• Well the shitty WC is over... I'll miss it a lot! lol. Fourtunately Italy and Serbia will organize next EC. Any tricky unfair formula? Lol!!! CEV ought to follow FIVB's president who says weaker teams are supposed to advance with an easier path; stronger ones are supposed to fight each other in the beggining. LOL
    It would be nice watch the pools like this:
    Pool A
    Italia
    Romania
    Spain
    France

Pool B
    Russia
    Netherlands
    Poland
    Germany

• The only team that can beat Brazil is Holland :P

Yeah it's really amazing that they STILL win every tournament.. unbelievable almost. You'd think that a team would step up at some point (or well, America did, but they've faded away again). And I sure hope that they do. Cuba losing seems like a typical case of them already being happy with the final. Kind of like Poland had and even Holland in 92 olympics. Next when they meet in the final it will be different.

• In other site in handball, basketball or football there are time limits. In volleyball should be too.

Well, Volleyball shouldn't be compared to those sports, the time duration should be compared to Tennis. In Tennis, a match can be over in a hurry, or be a several-hour marathon that could go on for WAY longer than a Volleyball match. It would be a sad, sad day when Volleyball changes to timed matches.

• For this asymmetry strength/morale in Brazil NT I will write only this:
    Who respects the strong more than the righteous is neither strong, nor righteous

• For this asymmetry strength/morale in Brazil NT I will write only this:
    Who respects the strong more than the righteous is neither strong, nor righteous

LOL. im sorry that doesnt exist an medal for cry. we had your point since that game, you still with this boring talk.
    brazil deserved. its a game, have rules. its not a "moral-game". dont judge people, judge the rules.
    brazil NT doesnt harm any other team, they do what they need to do based on the rules.

just think: brazil and cuba was the best teams of the WCH, and they reach the finals through brazil's lose against bulgaria. so, brazil only fixed the stupid formula.
    its ugly? maybe yes. but they won with a nice 3x0 to shut up some boring people.

---

brazil NT and cuba NT have a good relationship. i saw some video of Brazil's post-game in hotel, in which had some cuban players drinking together.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…mundial-de-volei/1354436/

• I would also add that Hugh McCutcheon is not ahead of the USA Men's team anymore. He definitely makes the difference as a coach.

I completely agree that Russia was playing better than Brazil in the Beijing OG and deserved to play the Gold Medal Match against USA. They were leading pool B of the tournament but lost the last match of the preliminary round to Poland and eventually finished 2nd. Instead of facing China and Italy in the final round, they had two very difficult matches: Serbia and USA.

• I watched the Brazil vs Bulgaria match now and I actually found it hilarious rather than anything else :P I mean it was lame of them, but it's not like they were killing baby rabbits or something.

When it counted they played great volleyball again.

This WCH was nothing as good as the 2006 one though.. no contest.

Oh and I told you guys that Fei is not strong enough anymore. It's too bad that Italy can't get near the shape they used to be in, in the 90's. I remember when I saw their under 19 team in Holland it didn't look too promising either.

• Brazil stole points from Bulgaria with this game. They should have won with their second squad. Now we are 7th instead of 4th or 2nd because of their cheating. This costs money, this costs hopes, this costs Brazil NT their respect. No one respects them anymore except as players, the price of their gold is everything they achieved in the eyes of their fens outside of Brazil. No one can return that.

• Brazil stole points from Bulgaria with this game. They should have won with their second squad. Now we are 7th instead of 4th or 2nd because of their cheating. This costs money, this costs hopes, this costs Brazil NT their respect. No one respects them anymore except as players, the price of their gold is everything they achieved in the eyes of their fens outside of Brazil. No one can return that.

Come on raylight, do you really believe yourself all the things you are writing?? You have always such extreme opinions concerning Bulgarian NT...Sorry, but I can't read your opinions with an open view anymore....Your fellow-Bulgarian users here are objective users luckily :teach: