World League 2010

• It was so nice to see Starovic play well. I hope the Serbian team had more technically and mentally sound OHs

• I think France is the kind of team that can be great for a competition (2009 ECH) then play poorly the next one. Plus at the 2009 ECH , out of the 1/2 final against Russia, France did not achieve anything outstanding.

Now about the very disapointing results right now:
    - the WL is not considered an important competition in France. (even with the financial difficulties of the federation)
    - France is lacking a good opposite, and Blain made the stupid choice to get only Rouzier in the team. But the problem is, Rouzier has not been playing really well with Poitiers since december, and obviously, he's still not doing with the NT. So all choice he's having are Maréchal (who has been playing opposite a little bit over the past years) and Vadeleux who played two promising games this season with St Quentin. So you can't expect them to be efficient right away at international level. I must say that I'm OK with Vadeleux playing opposite. He's not a tremendous blocker, and he's having more or less the same quality than Granvorka. But he must get used to the post before you expect anbything from him.
    - Some players are probably a bit tired of the club season. They are not in shape or will lack the concentration for an unimportant competition like WL.

• May be I sound a little too harsh, because I count on France to put a pressure on Italy for the second place and prevent them from being the best second team in the groups, but after all France have the best libero in the world, they have Samica and Ngapeth, I expect more from them :serve:

• but after all France have the best libero in the world

Little Offtopic:
    Well, he is very good and experienced palyer. But in my opinion Salparov and Verbov are better :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I haven't seen him play lately, but Henno imo is the best libero to have ever walked this earth. Rouzier isn't playing well?? All the matches I saw him play he made a REALLY big impression on me, I guess I must've been lucky then.

• i aggree with you :D

So, basically you agree with me :)
    P.S. We should add Dunga, Verbov and Salparov to the big names on this post, as Konrad noticed, but Henno is really the biggest French star for me :bump:

• So, basically you agree with me :)
    P.S. We should add Dunga, Verbov and Salparov to the big names on this post, as Konrad noticed, but Henno is really the biggest French star for me :bump:

What about Segio? ;) For me he's the best libero in the world. Then Henno and Verbov and then Salparov :)

• Olja, Sergio is one of the best, but he is monster in his national team, I haven't heard a lot of him in club competitions. Henno is power in every front, that's why some of us consider him the best. About Saparov, he has showed great class in number of occasions for the NT, played well in Dinamo Moscow, so he is not so far from these guys after all. I hope he will play abroad this year, he needs that to stay fit

• I hope he will play abroad this year, he needs that to stay fit

I hope he joins CSKA so that he can play high level volleyball with bulgarian side once again. After Todorov and Nicky Nikolov he would be another great addition to the Reds. Actually he said it's pretty possible for him to stay in Bulgaria so i'm looking forward to signing him:

http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=141585

• I hope he joins CSKA so that he can play high level volleyball with bulgarian side once again. After Todorov and Nicky Nikolov he would be another great addition to the Reds. Actually he said it's pretty possible for him to stay in Bulgaria so i'm looking forward to signing him:

http://www.gong.bg/view_article.php?article_id=141585

CSKA don't have good receiver in receiving element, so these good results in CL are not likely to repeat this year, even with our NT players. The other team will do careful research and will use this weakness. The only sense is if CSKA buy class receivers and keep the players with better salaries, with the idea to develop strong team for Europe in the future years. If they stay like previous years it will be bad for Todorov, Nikolov and Salparov

• Henno is master for me. And don't you forget about Pasi Hyvarinen. He is so young and I think that he some day will be great player. He was amazing last year on World League.

It was so nice to see Starovic play well. I hope the Serbian team had more technically and mentally sound OHs

I was very happy when I saw Sasa on basic six in his team. Some people say that without Grbic and Miljkovic this team can't be good as well and can't be so powerful without these two big stars. So Petkovic isn't good enough for me to replace Grbic but he do what he can to help team and look - serbia play really really good. First match with Italy was amazing. Who is the best now? Starovic. It is unbelieveable how this young spiker become more and more better. He can be star - like his older friend Miljkovic. I dream about perfect final for me - Poland and Serbia.
    It was funny how polish broadcasters describe Sasa Starovic during the first match with Italy. Funny dialog:
    "- Sasa Starovic - baby's mouth, killer's face
    - Killer with baby's face
    - Baby-face killer
    - He don't react at all. Smily eyes. He don't care that he get a few knocks. But he doesn't loose this war yet."
    Baby-face killer. Hahah :lol: I thought that broadcasters drank alcohol or something. Who normal invent this kind of terms like "baby-face killer". For me Sasa is cute :)

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• My dream final is Bulgaria - Poland 3:2 with lots of turns, and tiebreak over 20 pts. No one from both sides will feel unsatisfied by the level of the volleyball - Kazyiski, Nikolov, Alexiev, Todorov, Sokolov, Yordanov against Mozdzonek, Winiarski,, Kurek, Wlazly, Grushka, Plinski :bump:

• It is possible that Poland will face with Bulgaria in final but Poland have hard situation must win 6 matches at home. But I want to that Poland win in that match with Bulgaria in future :) .

About liberos. Personally I think that the best are : Sergio, Werbov, Salparov, Henno, Gonzales

• My dream final is Bulgaria - Poland 3:2 with lots of turns, and tiebreak over 20 pts. No one from both sides will feel unsatisfied by the level of the volleyball - Kazyiski, Nikolov, Alexiev, Todorov, Sokolov, Yordanov against Mozdzonek, Winiarski,, Kurek, Wlazly, Grushka, Plinski :bump:

Oh yes! I'd be so great! But I'd change one player from polish squad. Pliński-Kadziewicz are the best polish pair of middle blockers. Although Daniel doesn't show his best right now it'd be so cool to see this pair once again. It'd be great for fans, but for the result I think it'd be better if we'd play with Możdżonek and Kadziewicz. Unfortunately it's almost impossible.

• Don't touch Mozdzonek! He is the player I like most from Polish NT :offtopic:

• Don't touch Mozdzonek! He is the player I like most from Polish NT :offtopic:

I'm not gonna touch him! He's not my type :lol: But seriously the most important thing in my previous message was Kadziewicz. For me he's the best polish middle blocker and it would be great to have him in NT, but untill Castellani is the coach of our NT we won't see him soon.