World Grand Prix 2010

• Yes that why i cant see them i thought that is because of my network but they have removed them.
    I hope that they will put them soon

• Yes :thumbdown: And interesting to see Imke Wedekind (MB from Hamburg) in the roster, so far I didn't even know she is invited into NT this summer :D I really don't understand some choices of Guidetti...

I agree with you

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Team roster sites are back on FIVB site. Italy roster has changed, now all main players are there :what:

I think cause is jsut a beggining list that one, FIVB ask coaches to make a list of 19 players...so...but I dont think all will play. It is the same case with Brazil...you see players like Fernanda Garay, Juciely and Nati Martins with names there, but they are not even trainning with NT.

• Is it official that Logan TOM will return to USA NT for WGP 2010 ??

• This is the team of italy for WGP:

1. Chiara Di Iulio – Chateau d’Ax Urbino Volley

2. Cristina Barcellini- Asystel Novara

3. Ilaria Garzaro – Chateau d’Ax Urbino Volley

4. Lucia Crisanti – Yamamay Busto Arsizio

5. Giulia Rondon – Rebecchi Lupa Piacenza

6. Enrica Merlo - Foppapedretti Bergamo

7. Annamaria Quaranta – Despar Perugia

8. Jenny Barazza - Eczacibasi (Turchia)

9. Francesca Marcon – Zoppas Industries Conegliano

10. Paola Cardullo – MG Carnaghi Villa Cortese

11. Serena Ortolani – Foppapedretti Bergamo

12. Francesca Piccinini – Foppapedretti Bergamo

13. Valentina Arrighetti – Foppapedretti Bergamo

14. Eleonora Lo Bianco – Foppapedretti Bergamo

15. Antonella Del Core – Eczacibasi (Turchia)

16. Lucia Bosetti - Foppapedretti Bergamo

17. Simona Gioli - Dinamo Mosca (Russia)

18. Marta Bechis – Asystel Novara

• Italy playing with youngsters...

No, Italy will play with the best players and Gioli will play as OPPOSITE!(it's gonna be an experiment..) :super:

setters: Lo Bianco :thumbup: , Bechis, Rondon.

opposites: Gioli :thumbup: , Ortolani, Quaranta.

middle-blockers: Barazza :thumbup: , Arrighetti :thumbup: , Crisanti, Garzaro.

outside hitters: Piccinini :thumbup: , Del Core :thumbup: , Bosetti, Di Iulio, Barcellini, Marcon.

liberos: Cardullo :thumbup: , Merlo.

• 1) Gioli as opposite is just a possibility, not that it will happen for sure. Probably Barbolini could play with 3 middle-blockers (especially if Guiggi comes back for WCH) and Simona could play as "opposite".

2) I understood Piccinini, Lo Bianco, Del Core, Barazza, Gioli and Cardullo wouldn't play WGP. I'm not sure anyway.

• Gioli as an opposite attacker? :D that must be really interesting to see. and totally sad about martina wasn't called by barbolini because of her injury :(
    btw, I hope barbollini uses bosetti and crisanti more.

• gioli as opposite. can't wait to see it.

it's like the asian type of play where they basically have three middles. it's too bad that china lost this formula post 2008 olympics.

i've seen some matches where guiggi was playing opposite, she was even doing the slide kill when she was in the back row, but it wasn't too effective though.