Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Something like that :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Carpi will make a strong team:Fernandinha and Matuszkova have already signed and they are going to sign with Rinieri,Barboza and Harmotto :dance6:
    Manuela Secolo may go to Perugia

Manzano will sign for Pesaro

• Brakoçeviç will play at Evargrande in china :what: first logan tom and now brakoçeviç :whistle: Playing with Lang ping is charming all high class players

• 3.Last season Sanja Popovic,Jasna Majstrovic and Tatiana Dos Santos played for Besiktas.Foreign players left.Still no news from Besiktas for next season.I dont think they will not create a strong team for next season.
    2011 Team rosters of Turkish League >>> http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…r.php?tgender=2&tperiod=4

• Natalia Hanikoğlu will play for Azerrail Bakü next season. :thumbsup:

• i'm so happy for natalia .... good luck for her in azerbaijan ... inşallah she will win the challange cup with azerail baku ...

• Yes Natalia did a great job for our national team :rose: While she was playing for Dinamo,she came to Turkey for National team :love: ..She is a great player and Turkish Volleyball Fans love her from 2003 ECH :D I love you Natali :heart: And thank you Natali for you have done for Turkish Volley so far. :drink:

• Izabela Belcik, Magdalena Sliwa and Dorota Swieniewicz in Trefl Sopot. They will be Players. Libero there is daughter Sliwa ^^

• What about Edilma Costa, Vania Sokolova and Anna Artamonova? I was wondering if they ended their careers? And what about Robin Oh Mow?

• http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…sp?Tourn=WGP2009&Team=NED ?( ?( ?(

Alice Blom to Azerrail Baku?

SHABOVTA, do you know more??

• what happend to Natalia last season? I have not seen her at any club