Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Erika Coimbra goes to Galatasaray.Next week she will sign a contract.Galatasaray will play in CEV Cup i think.
    Galatasaray Medical Park 2010 Roster
    S: Arzu Göllü
    OH: Erika Coimbra,Deniz Hakyemez,Dilara Bilge
    O: Ivana Djerisilo
    MB : Vesna Citakovic,Özlem Özçelik(?)
    L: Funda Bilge

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Erika Coimbra is in Galatasaray :thumbup: What do you think about this transfer? Did she play good in Brazilin League? :?:

I think Erika did pretty well in brazilian league. She's a good receiver, blocker and digger. As a spiker I think she's not that powerful as she was back to 2000. So if the team needs an OH with good defensive skills I think Erika is a good choice.

• Yamamay Busto Arzisio anouced three new players for next season:

Aneta Havlickova (CZE, born 1987, played last season in Urbino)
    Floortje Meijners (NED, born 1987, played last season in TVC Amstelveen)
    Christina Bauer (FRA, born 1988, played last season in Mulhouse)

Busto team will be very young one, joining Crisanti, Havelkova, but I think it will be a very nice team to follow, young promices, I hope they improve a lot in there!

• havlickova and havelkova played pretty well in NT. i guess Yamamay team would be an underdog team like urbino this season. :whistle: who will be their setter and libero?

• Azerrail renew contract with Rahimova

Azerrail Baku retained one of their most versatile and pivotal players from last season when outside hitter and the winner of the "Best Scorer" award Polina Rahimova (197 cm,1990) was re-signed to a new one-year contract this week.

Meanwhile, the Azerrail management have decided to loan out young diagonal player Darya Zamanova ( 194 cm,1987) and outside-hitter Lada Maksimova ( 182 cm,1987) to Nagliyatchi Baku to allow them to gain more first-team experience.

Lokomotiv Baku is gonna sign with Brasilian outside-hitter,last Azerbaijan Champion and CEV Cup bronze medalist Maria Rossangela Correia Do Nascimento.

• Looks like Kim Glass changed her mind. She recently announced on her formspring page that she'll play in Azerbaijan next season. She also said she would never consider playing in Pesaro. She however has not mentioned which team she would play in Azerbaijan.

• Good transfer for me. Francia-Barazza-Dushkyevich-Neslihan-Del Core-Elif-Gülden-Aysun-Esra.. :)

• I think Erika did pretty well in brazilian league. She's a good receiver, blocker and digger. As a spiker I think she's not that powerful as she was back to 2000. So if the team needs an OH with good defensive skills I think Erika is a good choice.

She's also a very good spiker. Three years ago she was the 2nd best scorer in the Italian League (1st best scorer was Sheilla and 3rd was Mirka Francia). Excellent transfer for Galatasaray... ;)

• So where will play Kim Glass? In Prostejov site write that She will stay one more season. At least she will play in Turkey I think :-) She will be good help for Vakif.

• Stefana Veljković (MB) Red Star Belgrade probably goes to Novara.

• Yevgeniya Dushkyevich is in Eczacıbaşı :dance6: :thumbsup: :woohoo: This is a great news :D She is one of the best blockers in Europe. :cup:

cool transfer! I have been liked her for a long time,Yevgeniya Dushkevich is a hogh class player! Congrats to Eczacibashi! eczacibashi will be a wonderful team. I think they can have trouble in reception if Neslihan and Mirka are on the court the same time. But I also think that Del Core will not let them to feel this trouble.

• Stefana Veljković (MB) Red Star Belgrade probably goes to Novara.

Novara isn't closing up?