World Grand Prix 2011

• Germany, Russia, Italy... No Netherlands. No surprise, cause Dutch team played really bad.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• well done Germany! Teams ranked much higher like Italy or Russia was behind you. I really like Guidetti. He can make something from nothing.

• I think Russia should play with their main roster but they didnt :what: Anyway it was a nice tournament for all teams before WCH.Gratz to Russia,Germany and Italy.So happy for Bahar she get best blocker award she is only 22 :win: .No suprise for Neslihan coz she played a great tournament like always :lol: .I was waiting Weiss or Lobianco as best setter.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Just wanted mention it is international forum an we are writting here in English, so next time kyhn_gkc and burak-ı naz when you'll be want talk between each other in Turkish use PM to it.

• I am really sick and tired of watching the same scene over and over again.
    2006 World Championship Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is 10th.
    2007 Montreux Volley Masters Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is 6th.
    2009 European League Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is 2nd.
    2010 European League Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is 3rd.
    2010 Grand Prix Qualification Best Scorer,MVP: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is 4th.
    2010 World Championship Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel
    Turkey is ???

Such a high-level player deserve to play in a team in a better position in ranking. Yes she is an amazing player she proved that many times but this is a team sport. You are where your team is.
    She won every possible individual award from best server to best scorer but she was sad while receiving her awards couse her team probably was not succesful again.
    She keeps fighting for the team for years alone. She never had a teammate to help her in score. Once we had Hanikoglu and we got the silver in ECH2003. I feel really sad for her. She must play in Olympic Games not European League. She will probably finish her career without doing this. So sad.

• There's always club volleyball

• Because not qualifying for WGP??? Come on, like that was Bulgaria's main aim :white:
    I think this is a bad step for Bulgaria NT, they need a coach who works a long time with the team to achieve good results and BUL has many talented young players, I'm not sure if changing the coach now will do them good :S

• Well, Nesic said to ''Sportski Zurnal" :"When the results are bad it's logical to make such a move. The demanded results were not achieved, and also my contract runs out this season. I want to emphasize that this is my wish as well as the wish of the leading people of Bulgarian Federation".

• Well, Nesic said to ''Sportski Zurnal" :"When the results are bad it's logical to make such a move. The demanded results were not achieved, and also my contract runs out this season. I want to emphasize that this is my wish as well as the wish of the leading people of Bulgarian Federation".

Because not qualifying for WGP??? Come on, like that was Bulgaria's main aim :white:
    I think this is a bad step for Bulgaria NT, they need a coach who works a long time with the team to achieve good results and BUL has many talented young players, I'm not sure if changing the coach now will do them good :S

After not having achieved to qualify for the WGP 2011 with Bulgarian team, the head coach Dragan Nesic resigned his position and his resignation was accepted.

Last year I thought that he will be fired when Bulgaria lost to Czech Republic and didn't advance to WCH.

• I wonder how Holland will do ;P

• Nice poster !

Gamova & her gang :lol:

Kozuch is looking very angry :lol: (Owww sweetie :flower:) Manon had given pose as mannequins

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"