European Championships 2011

• But I bet italy will win

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Italy - Netherlands, tonight 8:30 PM CET, will be broadcasted at http://www.volleybal.tv

We believe in miracles :super: :teach: :lol:

we too :lol:

To be honest I always thought that in this kind of match (at this level) it doesn't matter who is the strongest, but who plays better that single match. :)

But of course, good luck Italy!!!!! :D

But I'm a bit sorry because the finalists of ECh last edition won't be both at least in the semifinal...

• If I would bet, I would put all my money on Italy ;)

A miracle is needed :D :P ^^

But I'm a bit sorry because the finalists of ECh last edition won't be both at least in the semifinal...[/quote]

Well, I think the results of the draw made an unbalanced schedule. The other part of the tournament (poule A,C) is alot weaker than our part (Poule B,D).

• I must support Italy because Emil don't want to support Russia..

RED ALERT ! I have only half bottle of Muszynianka's water. Well it must enough. ^^

• I must support Italy because Emil don't want to support Russia..

RED ALERT ! I have only half bottle of Muszynianka's water. Well it must enough. ^^

LOL, you can support any team you like, Bartek :thumbsup: It's not up to me. I simply don't like the way Russia play,so...

• it's odd how noisy the crowd is... yet there are a lot of empty seats.... :dance4: :lol:

anyway... go serbia!!! :olympia:

• new game, old story...

each and every serbian player is out of form...i guess very bad training schedule, maybe they gave too much in first ever appearance in WGP so now team is struggling like hell....it was so clear from first games vs weak teams....

just opposite by guidetti staff, germany was joke in WGP and now high flying....wrong peaking...

• what is the teams' standings so far? sorry, wasn't able to religiously follow the games coz im on the other side of the world (asia :) ), and we have a different time zone, you know :gone:

• what is the teams' standings so far? sorry, wasn't able to religiously follow the games coz im on the other side of the world (asia :) ), and we have a different time zone, you know :gone:

today you have already knock-out phase...

Serbia-Romania and Czech-France playing for place in 1/4finals

Italy-Holland and Turkey-Russia are 1/4 finals ;)

• i am drinking Vodka for russia to win, so the reverse is that i want turkey to win !!! :box:

Yes yes drink Vodka... after 20 minutes You will be - like Serena has said - outta control :D