European Championships 2011

• i was screaming "give that last fuckig ball to Kasia at 24-23" obviously our setter gave the ball to our worst OH after 2 blocks on Jaszewska it was to damn obvious that the ball will go to Skowronska that Serbia was all waiting for her

i just want to thank Kasia for being such an amazing player and that she even bothered to play with this team this season unfortunatly our OH position is a nightmare- 2 levels below the best teams so we have no chance agaoinst strong teams,maybe if Baranska come back maybe if Kasprzak recovers it could look better .

congratz to Serboa for being clearly stronger. one player on our side can't do miracles if the rest of the team is absolurtly useless

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• After what I saw I think Turkey has chance to get Medal but only Bronze.

Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Italy and Germany will play in the 2012 World Grand Prix.

• We need Werblinska and maybe Glinka or Jagielo (if they agree to come back...) in NT again or maybe Kasprzak...

Kosek is nice in reception but to many times get blocked and Kaczorowska is to weak... Jaszewska played good the whole third set till 24-22...

I think at 24-22 alle the sets should go to Skowronska and maybe then we would get a set and then anything could happen.....

Hope that final will be ITA-SRB

• And i forgot to mention that Podolec should play in place of Bednarek in 3rd set she would maybe block someone... Bednarek was useless....

• But set and receive was terrible, so our MB couldn't show what they want. It's really sad day, because we won't go to the Olympics. We'll have got only one chance at European QF and it will be very hard.
    Rafalowski,
    Jagielo is in pregnancy, she won't be back.

• But set and receive was terrible, so our MB couldn't show what they want. It's really sad day, because we won't go to the Olympics. We'll have got only one chance at European QF and it will be very hard.
    Rafalowski,
    Jagielo is in pregnancy, she won't be back.

Oh I heard it somwhere just rememberd about it but I already wrote my previous post... :)

Poland and Holland have the same problem - bad reception and weak attack (only Flier and Skowronska right now...)

• I dont think Glinka comes back to Polish Nt.Poland should go on with Kasia as opp because Kasia is younger than Glinka.

but last years Glinka played as receiver....

• Congratulation to Germany and Serbia !
    Serbia was much better but ... this team is not as good as we saw in this game and Poland is not as weak as played tonight.
    Match was finished ... before the start - only Skowronska played!
    Kosek and Kaczorowska as I expected are only good for weak teams. Both are useless in crucial games.
    (once again thank you :mad: ) I like fighting spirit but why only one set.

• :cheesy:
    I was so nervous throughout the whole match and especially at the end. I didn't think they would make a comeback like that. It was the block that won this game and our players finally started playing defence. Maja Ognjenovic was superb and Natasa Krsmanovic played a fantastic match. On the other hand, I expected so much more from Bednarek.
    I think that the easy draw they had hurt Poland because they weren't prepared for a match like this. And huge respect for Skowronska, she almost single-handedly won a set for Poland. But she didn't really have anyone to back her up.

• :cheesy:
    I was so nervous throughout the whole match and especially at the end. I didn't think they would make a comeback like that. It was the block that won this game and our players finally started playing defence. Maja Ognjenovic was superb and Natasa Krsmanovic played a fantastic match. On the other hand, I expected so much more from Bednarek.
    I think that the easy draw they had hurt Poland because they weren't prepared for a match like this. And huge respect for Skowronska, she almost single-handedly won a set for Poland. But she didn't really have anyone to back her up.

Congratulations, Joana :flower:

But, please, tell me: Why is Molnar in starting-six and Malagurski on the bench ?? I don't understand it :teach: