2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Raven nevermind izquierdo for now,do u think dürr receive well or she again will start her shaky reception ? :huh:

Btw turkey and germany should be so careful against holland,i guess dutchs will make damage on these teams eventhough they r away being a medal candidate. :whistling:

Like i have explained before, Lenka´s reception is not as shaky as it may look. In my opinion, the problem in reception and/or defense is Brinker. She is kinda like Anne Matthes in a way that she takes balls in reception that aren´t meant for her, or takes only easy balls, leaving the hard balls for the libero even though they were directed at her (Brinker).

So Lenka of course expects her to also take this balls. But if Brinker doesn´t, Lenka has to take the responsibility for these balls.
    So it takes Lenka time to actually watch what Brinker is doing, and then react in such a short time, if Brinker does not take that ball. This is what makes it look kinda shaky and also gives one the impression that she is slow in reaction. But if you take all these things into consideration - watching a situation, see what is happening and then react in this short period of time (from the moment Lenka realizes that the other one does not take the ball to when the ball hits the floor) - then she is not slow. But, of course, it is only logical that under these circumstances the reception won´t be the best.
    Also she can´t stand closer to Brinker, because that would also leave a big hole in reception line. But Brinker has to start to take responsibility in reception also and not just take easy balls and leave the hard one´s to the libero making the reception worse and making herself look good. A good team player does not act like Brinker.

In my opinion, if Lenka was to play with either Lisa or Heike in reception, it would be much better. Because there is a better understanding between them. They all know their position and everyone takes the balls which are meant for the respective player.

• no need to "protect" her as i said 1 set of playing is enough and if she makes numerous mistakes then it's no problem just put her back on the bench again just to show her what she needs to improve on and it will fire up her desire to prove her worth for the nt

Which is basically what i have been talking about when i wrote as a coach you have to tell her what´s good and what she has to be working on, but don´t put her on a level she is not on yet ;-)

• According to Mr Swedrowski Kinga Kasprzak has problems with health and probably instead of Her will play Kosek.

• According to Mr Swedrowski Kinga Kasprzak has problems with health and probably instead of Her will play Kosek.

I heard about ankle injury. Probable line-up: Radecka-Sieczka-Kąkolewska-Skowrońska-Różycka-Efimienko-Maj (L)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• goodevening and good luck to your teams any links for tonight?laola?

• Poland is hopeless :down:

Poland is too related to Skowronska's performance.. they need another strong hitter and with Kasprzak that is injuried it is hard for Poland even against Czech Republic..