2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Extremely thinning nerves match.They reduce my life with a few years. Now i understand why all world statistics show that life expectancy for women is higher than men's expectancy. Because these beautiful creatures totaly break the nerves of the men with their indecision and absolutely impenetrable psyche. I think the coaches of women's teams have to be payed with higher wages because they risk their health because of heart problems. Anyway, good game, an important victory and amazing performance of our team debutant the 16-years old Gergana Dimitrova which showed that she will be future star of European Volleyball. Very smart player with a great future.

• So happy for Azerbaijan, 3-0 in matches, 9-0 in sets! :super:
    My country couldn't get a set! :( Montenegro lost to Belgium 0:3 (13:25 14:25 11:25), to Slovenia 0:3 (11:25 18:25 12:25)and to France 0:3 (14:25 6:25 14:25). But almost all our players are 93,94,some even 95, and the only really experienced one is Tatjana Bokan who plays in Mullhouse!

• Right
    and we are very happy here to have Tatjana :wavy:

• Right
    and we are very happy here to have Tatjana :wavy:

She's very talented,good in both attack and defense!! Best of luck to your team in next season !! :wavy:

• What about the tournament in Hungary ?? :white:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Idman TV will broadcast all matches of Azerbaijan NT

• Spain defeats Slovakia in tie break (17-15) after loosing 10-14. :drink:

Do you know why Radosova didn't play for Slovakia? :teach:

• They reduce my life with a few years. Now i understand why all world statistics show that life expectancy for women is higher than men's expectancy. Because these beautiful creatures totaly break the nerves of the men with their indecision and absolutely impenetrable psyche. .

Hehe its true that women lives longer, esp. in for ex. Russia where women lives around 20 years longer, but this is rather because of the heavy abuse from men with esp. alcohol, drugs and ciggarettes than problems with nerves I guess :lol: Btw, I also agree what you said about Dimitrova, she seems to be one of few "superstar-prospect" from Europe among players born in the 90´s. But right now at least its hard 2 see any new Gamova, Glinka, Gioli, Lo Bianco, Sokolova or Neslihan in the younger generation. The level has for sure decreased.

• I am not much into women's volleyball and can't talk about other NT's, but in our NT Strashimira Filipova is already a monster and can be better than Gioli. They say a lot of good things about the potential of Vasileva and Ruseva too, but no Gamova here. I actually don't know european female player who has this height and skill, but as I said - I am not much into women's volleyball. I have only GIoli and Filipova as favorite players, and becase they play more menly volleyball :D

• btw Vasileva has got out injured yesterday in the tie-break, it's looking serious, but we'll know more soon

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• in for ex. Russia where women lives around 20 years longer, but this is rather because of the heavy abuse from men with esp. alcohol, drugs and ciggarettes than problems with nerves I guess :lol:

And what have made you such an expert on the problems of Russian men's health so you voice your guesses? Should we make this forum a political one with jokes on other countries prejudices about the others or should we keep some presence of mind here?
    Anton, this is really stupid and offencive suggestions. yeah-yeah, we've all heard - in Russia men are drinking vodka and bears are dancing on the streets. You know nothing about real life here and I really didn't expect this shit from you, Anton.

• Azerbaijan won 3-0 Finland

Yana didnt play because of some health problem I dont know exactly what.