World League 2011

• I'm not happy either...I mean...I'm kinda happy we won, but I'm totally not happy about the way we won :( Although we won, I feel more sorry for Bulgarians, than happy for Poles :(

• But the History remembers only the wins and who play in the final round.No matter which team deserves and which team was helped.Statistics remain only winners.Yes congrats to Poland , they are big nation with large territory and very much volley fans.What is the account for the world federation small and poor nation like our to play in the finals.There is simply no logic.Anyway, life goes on.

• I'm deleting the name of country which I live.

You'd better delete your account in inside-volley too. Or move to Ekaterinburg. What does one thing have to do with another? Referees made stupid mistakes in every single game of this tournament. In EVERY. Of course - today they were absolutely ridiculos bu not that much as your comment. :thumbdown:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I do not want to be iritatious but after a match between Bulgaria and Italy I said today people on the line are judgjing for Poland

For me it is a shame for polish federation and FIVB
    Poland scored some points for ranking but now we can add to second Japan due to number of events in the future in Poland second name A second Italy
    It was a level on which people on the line judges for foreign team in Challenge Cup or CEV CUP in Bulgaria or Turkey

• I'm very happy that I have Russian citizenship also.
    "From where? From Poland? Oh yes yes polish volleyball, yes referee helped to be in F4 Male Team in World League 2011, yes Wild Card for World Cup 2011 for Men and Women, yes Wild Cards for Women in World Grand Prix 200.. how many, of course Wild Card for World Cup 2007 for Women..can You win any qualification without help?"

• i feel really sorry for all Bulgarians users in here. your team played fantastic match today and deserved to be in f4
    in the final 8 we played one decent match(against Bul) one emberassing one(Italy) and one we were given as a present. i'm actually quite angry? no maybe that's the wrong word but definitly i feel disgust at what happened tonight. i never wanted Poland to need so much help from everywhere and everybody to win a one fucking match. now everybody is happy cus we are in the semifinal but i don't feel that way

eh :cursing: :cursing:

don't feel sorry :drink:
    ironicaly I don't feel bad at all. I am happy our team played so well, they made my day! I don't give a shit about the finals, medals and bla bla. This is sport it is meant to inspire people to give their best, to show strenght, to fight and...to win! Our team won today, yes there were some mistakes from referees, but even so I think we could have still beat Italy with the same result!

However FIVB should have to seriously consider the referees and should allowed in my oppinion the teams to challange calls just like it is in tennis. This was a parody today and will put a lot of fans off the game, cause what has happened recently in last CH is just a disgrace to this sport.

Don't blame yourselves for tonight! Enjoy the moment being into semies! Your fans were fantastic today in the way they supported us so they deserve their team to play final 4. Matey and Rado said thank you too the the presser :thumbsup:

Good luck tomorrow against Russia. However I have to admit I will cheer for Russia, cuase they deserve to be in the final! Sorry! :rose:

Looking forward to wellcome your team next year in Sofia! :D

• Guys, you are being sore losers. You can't blame Argentina for not being so interested in winning this game. They've already done their job. Bulgaria and Italy have only themselves to blame for not qualifying further.

I think the same. They are first in the tournament, the "earned" the right to get some rest. I don't want what happen to Parodi in meaningless match vs Trento happen to Facu or De Cecco too.

Btw even if playing with subs Argentinians showed they didn't like to lost ;) It was a nice match, I think :whistle:

FIVB is ruining the tournament. I'm sorry. I am the first person to say that referee's calls are not decisive in a match. And usually they aren't, because mistakes are human, and you just have to deal with it.

But this is TOO MUCH. :thumbdown:

Yes, I'm always against every kind of excuse, like it was a long travel, I was tired, we missed this or that player, the referees weren't good, blablabla....

But this time referee are making really NOT "human" errors.

I've always been pro TV replays to help the referee in every sport,but this time more than always.

• Bartek Kurek - 26/46 - 57% in attack, 67% in reception - FANTASTIC.

It's sad. Referees made mistakes, and change image of polish team, hehe.

• i feel really sorry for all Bulgarians users in here. your team played fantastic match today and deserved to be in f4

I would say you are right, but don't forget - Bulgaria lost to Poland. The only team which really deserved the semifinal in this group is Argentina. The others... well. Poland qualified. That's the fact. :pinch:
    I'd like to thank Bulgarian team for beating Italy and Bulgarian users for sensible comments :thumbup:
    Argentinians didn't let us win. They are team, which like to win, so they fought - even with their second squad. I wish them good luck against Brazil.
    Kurek was fantastic. This time he played like a real leader of this team :obey: And Gruszka replaced Jarosz very well.
    I'm glad with the semifinal, although there is some sour taste of that success. And I don't think we can't stand Russians. One set won against them would be big deal, ithink.

The most important 3:

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• I feel sorry for the Bulgarians - POL went close to defeat against team 'B' of Argentina (Uriarte BOO....) : but they have to blame first themselves for losing against POL. Had they played with half of the grit they showed against ITA ....
    Italy too must blame first its lack of mental strenght and self-confidence (too many silly mistakes in the topic moments of many sets, especially today), its lack of a real leader-in- the- field (à la Nikolov, I mean..): perhaps Zaytsev may grow to it (he's only 23), no one else sure will...

At the end, the least convincing team goes to the semis: I say least convincing for POL reminded me of a see-saw : always ups and downs, bursts of good playing and long pauses....
    It does not mean they did not deserve it: they fought their battles, they took profit from ARG playing with 2nd fiddles, the audience was much of a help to keep them warm and ready to do their best.
    Tomorrow I can skip watching POL-RUS, and concentrate upon ARG-BRA. Of course, forza Argentina ... :wavy:

• I would say you are right, but don't forget - Bulgaria lost to Poland. The only team which really deserved the semifinal in this group is Argentina. The others... well. Poland qualified. That's the fact. :pinch:

You are right. From our pool just Argentina deserved to be in F8, if we look at intercontinental and final round. No one else.

• "From where? From Poland? Oh yes yes polish volleyball, yes referee helped to be in F4 Male Team in World League 2011, yes Wild Card for World Cup 2011 for Men and Women, yes Wild Cards for Women in World Grand Prix 200.. how many, of course Wild Card for World Cup 2007 for Women..can You win any qualification without help?"

You are quite good at telling fairytales :pinch:

The most important 3:

• Congrats Poland! You won the match between us so you deserved the semi-final more than us! Great play by our players today, I am glad that we finally are beginning to play much better. Good luck to Russia, I hope they win the league!

• Bulgarian and Italian fans you can blame for their players just because your team only played one good match in the tournament, but Poland no ...
    About mistakes of reeferes. Match certainly was not sold as a lot of people think either because the Poles are the hosts. Errors occurred in the other matches. Yesterday Zaytsew or Travica hand struck the net and the point was for the Italians. by the tournament judges present themselves badly and this match was no exception. We know the host is in better situation. Italians in the World Cup schedule also have set for themselves. Bulgaria and Italy had chance to be in the best four teams but must go home.

Argentina didn't give up this match, they fought to the end. Poland won because fight and had Kurek.

• I'm very happy that I have Russian citizenship also.
    "From where? From Poland? Oh yes yes polish volleyball, yes referee helped to be in F4 Male Team in World League 2011, yes Wild Card for World Cup 2011 for Men and Women, yes Wild Cards for Women in World Grand Prix 200.. how many, of course Wild Card for World Cup 2007 for Women..can You win any qualification without help?"

I thought you're interesting in volleyball and you know something about it, but I can see that not. You should know why Poland has got all of these wild cards. You can no longer identify with Poland, I hope you will not and you leave to Russia. :wavy:

• You are quite good at telling fairytales :pinch:

He is saying true. Due to Polsat and Polkomtel money polish national team will play in F8 WL World Cup European Champioships and World Championships. 4 events in 3 years
    Poland become for FIVB second Japan and that is a fact A step by step level of playing become equal.

• You guys, there are no angels here. Last year at the WCH, everyone was trashing Italy, Russia and Brazil (IMO, rightfully so) for being dishonest. And there were people that said "Poland is out too soon, but Poland, at least, is clean and all the others are dirty." The truth is EVERYONE is dirty. Even Argentina, today, could get away clean, but they decided to play according to the script. There is a script. I think we'll be fools to shut our eyes to that. It's very unfortunate to acknowledge that, but the sport that all of us enjoy and love so much is corrupted by politics. Lesson of the day: no one is a saint.

We are :thumbsup:

• Bulgarian and Italian fans you can blame for their players just because your team only played one good match in the tournament, but Poland no ...
    About mistakes of reeferes. Match certainly was not sold as a lot of people think either because the Poles are the hosts. Errors occurred in the other matches. Yesterday Zaytsew or Travica hand struck the net and the point was for the Italians. by the tournament judges present themselves badly and this match was no exception. We know the host is in better situation. Italians in the World Cup schedule also have set for themselves. Bulgaria and Italy had chance to be in the best four teams but must go home.

Argentina didn't give up this match, they fought to the end. Poland won because fight and had Kurek.

Yes, I agree with you. You used arguments similar to mine. The referees have been disgrace of this tournament, but they commited errors on favour of many teams - not only Poland. And in previous matches by Poland they even made more mistakes against us than in favour of us.

The most important 3:

Nobody can stop you to believe what you want, but that will not change reality