World League 2011

• Ok, I'm pissed off right now. Argentina is leading on the first technical time out :down:

• Bartek is to tiered, he should be changed by kubiak for a while

• Anastasi and Weber are so cute when they speak with their guys :heart: ... they seems like a mum :lol:

Yes!!! I always have the same impression! Andrea Gardini is our daddy ^^ :lol: Especially for our middle-blockers :D I love the way how he always supports them :)

• Kurwa mać (sorry flyingdutchman :D ) we are BEASTS :D Kuba Jarosz is my personal hero :white:

• Come on, Polska! Finish them!

• Since the 1st time Poland attend the World League in 1998, the historical squad with Zagumny, Wlazly, Winiarski and Swiderski made the great advance to the final four in 07 and 05. They were announcing the revival of team Poland. And after 6 years, the young team for the first time clinches a bronze medal for Poland. They are now writing their own history!!

• OH MY GOD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

i'm simply speechless whata fucking amazing performance at the end of WL and our first medal in history. somebody wake me up cus i'm dreaming :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

PIESN O MALYM RYCERZU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at the match point chills on all my boidy :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Finally we did it! :cup: We desrved for this medal, guys played amazing. Kurek is our star :obey: also Jarosz was great 8o and our defence :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: I'm a snot now. I'm crying :sos: :lol: It was amazing! I have no words for this team! We suffered a lot throughout this f8, we were great and we were absolutely pathetic, now we finally showed our real face. This is crazy! I cannot believe! And 'Pieśń o małym rycerzu' touched me totally. Oh holy Beelzebub...what a wonderful Sunday! :obey:
    Thank you Andrea(s) for your great hard work, strenght and belief in our guys and....THANK YOU GUYS! WE ROCK! :obey:

• What a wonderful Poland today! :obey: My compliments! :flower: Honestly I didn't expected such a great match from them, but they kept smiling and trying to keep the ball alive every action, an incredible performance!! :cheesy:

these two days they really demontraded they deserved to be in final4, something I wasn't such before ;)

Of course I felt pity for Argentina, not actually because they lost but because they didn't play with the spirit I was used too, btw this Poland really deserved! :obey:

Now I'm thinking: I DON'T wanna know the answer to the question "How is possible that Anastasi reach in few months with Poland what he didn't reach with Italy in 4 years?!" :lol:

• THANK YOU, SO MUCH GUYS, SO, SO MUCH :super: :rose: :flower: :heart: ;( :cup:
    I'm crying now... It's beautiful... This match shows, that we deserved for it! For bronze! It doesn't matter how you start - the most important is THE END!
    Referees didn't helped us - yesterday and today!

Kurek... You are my hero... I love you, I love your all!!! :rolll: :dance4: :obey: :obey: :cheesy: