03-Aug 10:00 Spain - Argentina
    03-Aug 12:30 Tunisia - Puerto Rico

Pool C
    Egypt - Germany 3:1 (26:24, 25:20, 22:25, 25:23) stats description
    Russia - India 3:0 (25:23, 25:17, 25:18 ) stats description

03-Aug 10:00 India - Egypt
    03-Aug 12:30 Germany - Russia

• 2nd Round
    Four pools (E, F, G, H) will be composed of four teams each and in each pool the teams will play a Round Robin system to determine the ranking.

The 1st and 2nd ranked teams of Pool E and F will qualify for the semifinals.
    The 3rd and 4th ranked teams of Pool E and F will qualify for the play-off 5-8.
    The 1st and 2nd ranked teams of Pool G and H will qualify for the play-off 9-12.
    The 3rd and 4th ranked teams of Pool G and H will qualify for the play-off 13-16.

• I'm watching match Bulgaria-Japan, bulgarians dominating, 25-20 then 25-20, and then 24-21!!!! in 3rd and----- 31-33 :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :sos: :sos: :sos: nuclear meldown...

then suddenly my memory appeared and found:

08.04.2009 20:00 THE NETHERLANDS BULGARIA 3 : 2 20:25 19:25 26:24 25:23 15:13

Bulgaria had 23-20 in that set no3, how history is repeating, and i must congrat bulgarian staff cause their kids (identical lineup!!!) remained mentally handicapped 2.5 years after that event :read: :teach: :down: :down: :down: :down: :lol:

• X :drink: :rolll:

• Japan-Bulgaria 3-2 incredible match with Jeliazkov making 3 errors in a row to end the fifth set...15-11 :down:

On the other hand amazing performance by the whole japanese team and their god Takashi Dekita (OPP) who made 47!!!!! points in this game! :obey: :obey: :obey: Just unbelievable!

This team impress me a lot because these players are so small and so effective it's just fantastic :win:

• Japan won the match, thanks to Dekita and his 47 points !!!
    I love this kind of match when a team is close to win the match then stop to play ! And there are many like that ! :rolll:

• Japan-Bulgaria 3-2 incredible match with Jeliazkov making 3 errors in a row to end the fifth set...15-11 :down:

On the other hand amazing performance by the whole japanese team and their god Takashi Dekita (OPP) who made 47!!!!! points in this game! :obey: :obey: :obey: Just unbelievable!

This team impress me a lot because these players are so small and so effective it's just fantastic :win:

Nice job for Japan but Bulgarian clowns facilitate their efforts :whistle: this and match vs Netherlands must be shown :gone: that kind of collapse is only visible in matches where Balcan teams are involved :aww:

I love this kind of match when a team is close to win the match then stop to play ! And there are many like that ! :rolll:

no one like bulgaria, this generation is now gone, twice the same thing, impressive :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Japs must thank to Bulgaria before Deikita :obey: and there isn't a lot of these teams, this is a unique :obey:

• A very veeeery young, green and naive Bulgarian team, what more could I say.. A match that should have finished two hours ago! They knew this game was decisive, so they totally deserve to be out of the top 8 with such a performance! Japan was tired from yesterday, we made them come back. Zhelyazkov (the coach) obviously didn't know how to stop their only serious attacker, most of the balls were set to him and there was still no response from the block or the defence. Well, they did it themselves, they cannot blame anyone right now! It would have been so cool to take a fast victory today and keep second round chances alive, especially with all those matchpoints, but alas..

Btw, El Askolany from Egypt with 11 blocks against Germany, adding it to the 47 points by Dekita makes this day impressive! Well, at least for some other teams :(

• Nice job for Japan but Bulgarian clowns facilitate their efforts :whistle: this and match vs Netherlands must be shown :gone: that kind of collapse is only visible in matches where Balcan teams are involved :aww:

Kaziyski: man, I know "clown" is your favourite word, but, please, restrain yourself from using it. I find it very rude, especially when you are using it for other teams and not your own!

• Kaziyski: man, I know "clown" is your favourite word, but, please, restrain yourself from using it. I find it very rude, especially when you are using it for other teams and not your own!

I didn't want to be rude and say something worse. What I can say about team which loses two identical matches in 2,5 years? 2-0 and 23-20 , now 2-0 and 24-21 :what: :obey: and belive me I would say same thing for Croatian NT. :whistle: but to repeat this you need mentally strong team.

P.S. monster match between Iran and Serbia :obey: senior level of volleyball.

P.P.S. some other members (not in this thread) had racist statements and I'm wondering why didn't you react then ;) it's little bit more serious matter of a clown ;)

• P.S. monster match between Iran and Serbia :obey: senior level of volleyball.

did you watch this match ?? I didn't find it on laola.tv :what:

I followed it by radio and Iranians were extremely angry about the referees. especially last point of the 3rd set. also some points in 5th set.
    that was a very tense match, Iran lost 2009 World Youth Champs final to the same Serbian team in another "very tense" match and Iranian players waited 2 years for the revenge ! but well they failed ! I hope they can recover for the next match, which isn't easy at all.

• Nice job for Japan but Bulgarian clowns facilitate their efforts :whistle: this and match vs Netherlands must be shown :gone: that kind of collapse is only visible in matches where Balcan teams are involved :aww:

We won against Poland from 1:2 ro 3:2 to qualify for the WCH. Obviously the boys don't show clown faces all the time

Stoychev talked to the federation to make courses for coaches - Nikolay Zhelyazkov needs one.

• I didn't want to be rude and say something worse. What I can say about team which loses two identical matches in 2,5 years? 2-0 and 23-20 , now 2-0 and 24-21 :what: :obey: and belive me I would say same thing for Croatian NT. :whistle: but to repeat this you need mentally strong team.

P.S. monster match between Iran and Serbia :obey: senior level of volleyball.

P.P.S. some other members (not in this thread) had racist statements and I'm wondering why didn't you react then ;) it's little bit more serious matter of a clown ;)

I know you like our NT, and even maybe some players from the younger teams (MAYBE :D ), so I accepted the comment in the first place. There are also often warnings in the moderators' board when such words appear, so I mentioned it because there is a need to do so. To be honest, there are similar words (or even worse) that came to my mind when we lost last night, but still I am not writing them down here :D

About the P.P.S., I cannot read all the threads all the time, sometimes there are too many posts to follow, I guess I missed the one(s) you are talking about, I am sorry, it's not personal at all ;) I would have reacted in the same way!

• did you watch this match ?? I didn't find it on laola.tv :what:

I followed it by radio and Iranians were extremely angry about the referees. especially last point of the 3rd set. also some points in 5th set.
    that was a very tense match, Iran lost 2009 World Youth Champs final to the same Serbian team in another "very tense" match and Iranian players waited 2 years for the revenge ! but well they failed ! I hope they can recover for the next match, which isn't easy at all.

great match mosi :obey: :obey: Iranians were furious on referees when they gave ace to Serbia at 29-28 in 3rd set despite it's was clear out. Iran didn't recovered from that :down: Iranian coach Cvetković was swearing on Serbian language after that point :rolll:

Before that it's was only one team on field - Iran, after that - Serbia but both teams have excellent players and both will take medals here :teach:

• I'm glad they stopped my internet yesterday!!!! Now I expect to win over Brazil! AND WHAT!?!?!??! NOTHING!!! 24-21!! Its just a big big shame!!!

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• A lot of coaches have complained in the past that India and Iran have the habit of using overaged players :roll:

• Pool A
    Japan - Bulgaria 3:2 (20:25, 20:25, 33:31, 25:18, 15:11) stats description
    Brazil - USA 3:1 (25:19, 21:25, 25:23, 25:19) stats description

03-Aug 16:00 USA - Japan
    03-Aug 18:30 Bulgaria - Brazil

Pool D
    Canada - Belgium 0:3 (23:25, 22:25, 17:25) stats description
    Iran - Serbia 2:3 (25:23, 25:22, 28:30, 18:25, 13:15) stats description

03-Aug 16:00 Belgium - Iran
    03-Aug 18:30 Serbia - Canada