Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• That's ridiculous.. have they ever SEEN Nikolov? He's motivated.. shut up, it has nothing to do with his motivation. His body can no longer handle playing european cups and league.. smart man, stupid club.

sorry, i didn't explain well!

They didn't say that he isn't motivaded when he is playing, but that what he is looking for is different from what they are looking for.

the fact is that Rome is trying to create a team that can last some season, and possibly reach a position in the regoular season that allowed them to partecipate to an European Cup, so Nikolov can't be the right player for them, just because they have different aim, they want to compete for what Nikolov don't want to compete anymore (even if they definitly has the ability and the chance - but may be not the phisical condition -to do it)

and may be Rome is conditionated because last year they bought Lebl, Corsano, Cisolla from Macerata and also saraceni, and they all have a lot of problem (injury, health etc...Corsano and Cisolla played just few matches), and probably they don't want to risk to get a great pleyer if they are not sure about his condition (remember that Nikolov is going to be operated on his shoulder...)

=)

• and there are rumors about Horstink to replace Berezhko.

Yes, the website Volleyball.it says: Berezhko probably go to Kazan and Horstink go to Modena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Spanish NT middle blocker Jorge Fernandez joins Nantes Reze Metropole . Nantes is very close to sign setter (Ajaccio) Rusmir Halilović to replace Martin Repak.

Estonian OH Keith Pupart will stay in Rennes while Australian Steven Keir will leave Rennes. Also setter Rafael Correa will stay in Rennes as backup for Repak.

Rennes middle blocker Jose Trefle joins Arago de Sete. Sete also signed Dunkerque setter Florian Gosselin as backup for Toniutti and young OH Stanislas Rabiller from CNVB(league B). Setter Benjamin Toniutti, OH Frederick Barais & Baptiste Geiler and opposite Junot Mistoco signed new contracts with Sete.

Beauvais middle blocker Christophe Songolo signed new one year contract and stays in Beauvais.

• HeeelMooi, could you give some sources? But not from polish sites - there is load of bullshit, just wish list.

Yeah I got it off of some shitty polish website, why are they so shitty?

• Volleyball in Poland is like religion, figuratively speaking. Is it good? Matches with a lot of fans, huge media interest, great players etc. But - on the other hand - there are too many transfer rumors after each season. What does "to many" mean - you ask. 99,99% of rumors and 00,01% of truth...

http://translate.google.com/tr…l%3Dsuggest%26prmd%3Divns
    Read article from this link. Marcin Lew, Polish journalist, is laughing at this situation with volleyball transfers in Poland. Translation is pretty good, I think.

• Volleyball in Poland is like religion, figuratively speaking. Is it good? Matches with a lot of fans, huge media interest, great players etc. But - on the other hand - there are too many transfer rumors after each season. What does "to many" mean - you ask. 99,99% of rumors and 00,01% of truth...

http://translate.google.com/tr…l%3Dsuggest%26prmd%3Divns
    Read article from this link. Marcin Lew, Polish journalist, is laughing at this situation with volleyball transfers in Poland. Translation is pretty good, I think.

Nice article indeed :lol:

• In Nantes:

Czech NT MB Ales Holubec signed an other 2 season contract, just like his teammate Julien Lavagne (OH). Along with Slovak setter Martin Repak, these two players were probably the best of the team, so keeping them is great news for the club.
    Young Spanish NT MB, Jorge Fernandez (Palma) also joined the team for next season whereas Serbian MB Dusan Pribanovic, Czech Opposite Jakub Salon, and French OH Robin Tosatto will leave the club.

Czech OH Karel Linz is likely to sign an other contract as well but the fate of Jakub Rybnicek is not clear. For now, the team is focusing on signing a new setter.who could be Bosnian Rusmir Halilović (Ajaccio).

• Kazan's offer 1 million € for OSMANY JUANTORENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63050

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Kazan's offer 1 million € for OSMANY JUANTORENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63050

If this was football, 75% certainty that it would be successful. However, this is volleyball and here transfers are a bit different! Kazan offered much more for Kaziyski 1-2 years ago, but, of course, Matey never accepted. I seriously doubt Juantorena will consider a move to Russia, especially if he is soon expected to gain Italian citizenship.

• Brazilian setter Andre Luiz Ferraz ELOI (Maaseik) is the newsetter of Toulouse where he will join fellow 2001 Junior World Champion Damiao and Zago.

• If this was football, 75% certainty that it would be successful. However, this is volleyball and here transfers are a bit different! Kazan offered much more for Kaziyski 1-2 years ago, but, of course, Matey never accepted. I seriously doubt Juantorena will consider a move to Russia, especially if he is soon expected to gain Italian citizenship.

I agree. I also think that Trento needs more Juantorena than 1 million!! :rolll:

Fei is great, but I hope Cuneo will find someone younger!!!! or in two years they risk they have to change the whole team XD

btw, I keep reading everywhere rumors about Giuliani in Macerata, and again even about Parodi!! (but he sign with Cuneo!!!)

• SADA Cruzeiro reniewed wth most of the team: William (setter), Wallace (opp), Douglas (MB), Acácio (MB), Filipe (OH) and Serginho (L)

And RJX confirmed: Marlon, Theo, Dante, Chupita, Riad, Allan....just missing now one MB, probably will be a russian.

• In Nantes:
    (...) the team is focusing on signing a new setter.who could be Bosnian Rusmir Halilović (Ajaccio).

According to local sportnews website spordating.fr Halilović and Nantes have an agreement.