The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I'm very disappointed of the way Villa play the end of second set, the first and the third!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The game: very bad one by Villa; they played very well the second and the third set, but they just couldn't finish them. I'm very disappointed at them; great match by Cannes's middle-blockers and by Antonjevic, all of them are world-class players, really at the top of their roles.
    But, let me say this first: SHAME on the organization. Hall more than half empty (and if we consider that this hall has 6000 seats, which means it is not a very big one for a F4), awful time-outs management without being able most of the times to understand what was being said by the coaches. And come on, I couldn't stand watching the players covering their eyes with the hands because of the sun coming from some windows; that's something that shouldn't happen at a F4.

• The game: very bad one by Villa; they played very well the second and the third set, but they just couldn't finish them. I'm very disappointed at them; great match by Cannes's middle-blockers and by Antonjevic, all of them are world-class players, really at the top of their roles.
    But, let me say this first: SHAME on the organization. Hall more than half empty (and if we consider that this hall has 6000 seats, which means it is not a very big one for a F4), awful time-outs management without being able most of the times to understand what was being said by the coaches. And come on, I couldn't stand watching the players covering their eyes with the hands because of the sun coming from some windows; that's something that shouldn't happen at a F4.

I totally agree with you ! CEV made a big big bad choice to announce the city that will organize
    this F4 at the start of the C.L'
    Is Azerbaijan a country of volleyball ? Sure not. Money create big teams (and high level),
    but absolutly no interest for a sport. And for a women's sport, pfuhhh No way, azerri guys
    The organisation can install 2 others enormous flags that would hide those many free seats !!!

So, red card for many things in this Final 4. Sad & disappointed

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• I totally agree with you ! CEV made a big big bad choice to announce the city that will organize
    this F4 at the start of the C.L'
    Is Azerbaijan a country of volleyball ? Sure not. Money create big teams (and high level),
    but absolutly no interest for a sport. And for a women's sport, pfuhhh No way, azerri guys
    The organisation can install 2 others enormous flags that would hide those many free seats !!!

So, red card for many things in this Final 4. Sad & disappointed

the same will be happen in 2020 dubai world championchips in soccer ! But in FIVB gave the worlds club champs to dubai because of money ! and how many people are watching it ? the hall is very empty as it was in tennis as well !!! Federations do always false decisions ! and one of them we are seeing it today

• Quality difference between the games 1 and 2 can be clearly seen. Clever and fast movements makes the game fluent and that provides an enjoyable game. Number of fans are also highly more than that of the first game and they have a positive effect on the game.

Come on Fabiana, what is wrong with you? She hasn't showed her character yet.

• Kazan is outclassing Fenerbahce 25-17

:sos: :sos: :sos:

No fighting spirit, predictable setting....

• Kazan, great serve, great block, great reception.....amazing set by the Russians

• Larson :white: Gamova wants this CL much :D Fenerbahce is far away from their real performances...

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Larson played fantastic at the 1st set

• Kazan-libero is outstanding !!!!

Is she in Russian roster for Ankara?

• Now finally FB started to serve well! Also obviously Nihan is the worse libero in Final Four :down:

• Kazan's reception is remarkable well so far, that is the key-point so far :win:

• Fabiana plays a very disappointing match so far...

• Aha, Ulanova is her name :win:

She plays brilliantly so far :super: