The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Actually i can't watch Eda' interview live. But i saw it on the twitter. She said that "our president couldn't come to my wedding last summer (he is in jail since 3 July. He will be judged on Monday) now i will take this cup to him on Monday. Probably it doesn't sound so emotional to you, but really we're having really hard times, a lot of players in the club tell similar things during 9 months but Eda's word really impressed me These words went deep into my heart.
    I can't find any videos but there will be News on FBTV about 5 minutes later on http://fbtvonline.com/ They will show interviews and ceremony i guess.

And you may check this channels later for videos
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SariMelekler
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fenermedya1907

Thank you :flower: :drink:

• me to :lol: In Champions League the drawing of lots methods will change in next year ;) Let's see what we can do Turkish League now

Which kind of change are you talking about? :whistle:

• Congrats to Fenerbache. A well-deserved win. They didn't play their best match yesterday against Kazan but they turned things on when it mattered. One thing I'd like to ad is that I don't think Solokova has gotten the amount of credit she deserves. She is not relied on as much as Kim but she provides points at critical times and is really the glue that holds the team together.

• Congratulations also for RC Cannes, one of the biggest teams in Europe every year, which is great playing in a league not so strong and with a lower budget than other teams!

• Congrats to Fenerbache. A well-deserved win. They didn't play their best match yesterday against Kazan but they turned things on when it mattered. One thing I'd like to ad is that I don't think Solokova has gotten the amount of credit she deserves. She is not relied on as much as Kim but she provides points at critical times and is really the glue that holds the team together.

Totally agree, and in final Sokolova was especially amazing in defense. Kim is the player that "shines" the most but as I said before every player in Fenerbahce does her job extremely well.

• Could you summarize what Eda said?

She said we have been on the edge of winning the title for 3 years and no it's an incredible feeling, I can't explain it. The team was dedicating the victory to team's chairman Aziz Yıldırım, who has been jail since July with football match-fixing allegations

And Fenerbahce's captain Seda Tokatlıoğlu said the team will take to trophy to Aziz Yıldırım at Metris Prison in Istanbul

:drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Gamova said her physical conditions is bad for the moment, caused by the many matches and travels lately, and not enough fitness to play in Champions League final four at. good level.

Gamova also says that she is not satisfied with the organisation of the final four in Baku. She says "The place where we lodged, the hall, which had to play, in my opinion does not correspond to the level of volleyball in Europe and especially the status of "final four" of the Champions League".

She also says that she dont recall the 3.rd place as a failure, but not a success either.

• Gamova said her physical conditions is bad for the moment, caused by the many matches and travels lately, and not enough fitness to play in Champions League final four at. good level.

Gamova also says that she is not satisfied with the organisation of the final four in Baku. She says "The place where we lodged, the hall, which had to play, in my opinion does not correspond to the level of volleyball in Europe and especially the status of "final four" of the Champions League".

She also says that she dont recall the 3.rd place as a failure, but not a success either.

where can I find the whole interview ? Do you have a link ?

• It is not first time the hall hosts volleyball competition. In 2003 Olympic qualification, 2-3 years ago CEV CUP F4. I think she also played there before :whistling: ^^

The thing I dont like about the hall, seats are far from play ground.

• Sokolova with her calmness is a very importan player for Russia (maybe the most important player for Russia)
    And If she wouldnt come to Turkey for OQT then we would be able to have a better chance to qualify for London.

• I read somewhere that Logan Tom is the first American woman in 15 years to win a CL title. My question to the board is whether an Asian player has ever won a CL title?