Poland NT 2011

• really serious, because she will have knee surgery, and then she will not training one month ,so later she will not have much time for prepare to EC, but I hope that everything will be ok, and she will come back :flower:

• She is a really strong weapon for Poland...damn I also hope She's gonna be alright.

• i wonder if there will be at least one year , one season when Poland would be able to use all the players and there would be no injuries...i guess i need to wait another year for that.

however i'm extremely happy Skowronska is coming back, we need a leader, every young team needs someone to look up to in hard moments and i hope Kasia is finally ready to fulfill the gab after Glinka.
    but Werblinska is a key player in this team , and it would be extremely hard blow for us if she couldn't play in ECH we would be such an easy target for any team that has decent service, i mean look at Kasprzak', Podolec' Kaczorowska' reception....if we had more MB on higher level we could try Okuniewska on left wingshe wasn't bad as OH in polish league.

also in the article Wojtek posted our coach mentions there's possibility for one more player to join NT but he doesn't want to reveal the name. i wonder who might it be Bednarek? SKorupa? maybe Rosner?

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• in this situation I would like to see Podolec as OH , because we will have Kaczor and Skowronska as Opp

• If I were Swiderek, and all the players were just healthy and they could do their best, I would try to make the team like this...maybe it's impossible to make this team, but with this team I guess Poland will be succeed to qualify to the Olympic games.

Setters : Radecka, Skorupa
    WS : Werblinska, Glinka, Kosek, Podolec
    Opps : Skowronska, Bamber
    MBs : Bednarek, Gagjal, Okuniewska, Wojtowicz
    Libero : Sawicka, Zenik

Without Werblinska, Poland will have a lot of problems on OHs, Kasprzak is a quite good attacker, but as far as I know, her reception was terrible when she played for Muszyna last season. Kaczorowska, I don't really know.
    Plus, Wojwoticz and Sawicka played really well last season, It is a big pity either they're injuried or don't want to play in the NT...

Good luck, Polish friends and MR.Swiderek...Werblinska will be missed a lot. :wacko:

• Sawicka don't want to play in NT. I think that this position isn't our biggest problem. Maj is quite good and will be good alternative for Zenik. Wojtowicz is after knee injury. Werblinska has artroscopy of her ankle, not knee.
    Our main problem right now are OH, which could receive well. I think that Kosek is ready to play as main player. There is a problem with second one. Each of them don't have good reception skills, but in Yeltsin Cup Kasprzak was good in this element. I hope that Konieczna, Kwiatkowska are training reception too, because when Skowronska and Kaczor will be back probably none of them (or only one) will be in squad. I think that their chances on OH will be higher.
    We will see what about Jaszewska. She has very good season in Wroclaw. Maybe it will be good alternative.

On this moment our squad for ECH probably would be like this:
    Setters: Radecka, Wołosz, Bełcik - 2 weeks break right now, inflammation of throat)
    MB: Okuniewska, Efimienko, Gajgał, Pelc, Podolec (OPP/OH)
    OH: Kosek, Kasprzak, Kaczorowska, Jaszewska, Kruk, Frąckowiak
    OPP: Skowrońska, Kaczor, Konieczna (OH), Kwiatkowska (OH)
    Libero: Maj, Saad

I hope that Frąckowiak and Bełcik will join the girls which will be training in Legionowo, because they will not play during GP. I wrote Podolec as MB because she played on this position during friendly matches with Japan. I don't know if this was only for a while (Pelc has problems with abd muscle at this time). I care who is this 5th girl, which can join. 100% this is not Glinka. I think that could be Bednarek-Kasza which isn't pregnant and will train with Muszynianka. It could be Tokarska, Wojtowicz too. Maybe Ela Skowrońska will join the team after Universiade ??

• Do you know the reason why Glinka doesn't want to play in NT?

Glinka is 33, played in NT for many years and she needs a rest. Moreover now she has a daughter and wants to spend her holidays with her.
    She told some months ago that she can come back for London 2012 Olympic Games if the girls qualify. Maybe she even will help in qualification tournaments next year(maybe this year World Cup?)

• Glinka is 33, played in NT for many years and she needs a rest. Moreover now she has a daughter and wants to spend her holidays with her.
    She told some months ago that she can come back for London 2012 Olympic Games if the girls qualify. Maybe she even will help in qualification tournaments next year(maybe this year World Cup?)

I understand that she wants to be with her daughter but Glinka is such an experienced players so I think she can train 2 weeks with the team and then can play in ECH. But this is her choice and I respect that :heart:

• Poor Barańska/Werblińska :( And poor Poland without her...Barańska's lack is not a disaster, but definitely a serious problem. Let us hope she will recover as soon as possible.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• In my opinion Bednarek will come back to NT. She shouldn't think about the baby till OG in London. We have few good MB's but lack of OH's is visible. Werblińska is rather out of EC and if Bednarek comes back, we may try Okuniewska as OH.
    14 on ECH may look like this:
    S: Radecka, Bełcik
    MB: Bednarek, Okuniewska (also OH), Gajgał, Efimienko
    OH: Kosek, Jaszewska, E. Skowrońska, Kasprzak/Kwiatkowska
    OPP: Skowrońska, Kaczor
    L: Maj, Saad
    There are also other combinations: Pelc, Frąckowiak, Konieczna, Podolec etc. It's certain that Zenik and Glinka won't be back.
    WGP will show us who can help our NT and who desrve to play in ECH.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i've just read Okuniewska felt a pain i her shoulder during training session and she may not play during upcomming weekend.

seriously WTF ;| it's ridiculous that we can barely select 14 players for a match and soon we will struggle with selecting 12 .. so from last year's starting six there is grand total of 1 player in that team which is Sadurek. i can sense really hard WGP for Polish NT fans....

• i've just read Okuniewska felt a pain i her shoulder during training session and she may not play during upcomming weekend.

seriously WTF ;| it's ridiculous that we can barely select 14 players for a match and soon we will struggle with selecting 12 .. so from last year's starting six there is grand total of 1 player in that team which is Sadurek. i can sense really hard WGP for Polish NT fans....

so now there is Efimienko, Pelc and probably Podolec as MB for Bydgoszcz? I was few days off so Im lost in the roster

• Pelc also won't play, she's injured too. Podolec will have to play as MB, we haven't any other choice :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• lol are u kidding me??
    well our chances to qualify for the final round just burst like a bubble

• "W ostatnich dniach w mediach pojawiły się informacje o kontuzji Bereniki Okuniewskiej. Podczas konferencji prasowej trener polskiego zespołu wyjaśnił również tą kwestię. - Berenika ma przeciążony staw barkowy, ale to nie jest nic poważnego. Jest szansa, że zagra w Bydgoszczy - twierdzi szkoleniowiec."

so maybe Berenika will play in Bydgoszcz