World Cup 2011

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Italy beat USA 3-1 (41-39;25-22;22-25;25-21)

Go Guys!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• USA-Italia 1-3 (39-41 22-25 25-22 21-25

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Now he also learned to control himself a bit more, like at the end of the match vs Brazil. I apreciate that :D And thinking about our discussion of several pages ago about Fei back in the NT, I said before that imo it was a not enough courage choice, but I have to say that it would have been true if he played as opposite, but Berruto surprised me using him as MB :rolll: And it is a brave choice! And Sabbi had is chance and used it perfectly, yesterday :D

But I wonder, who will be titoular today, him or Bira? (with Mastro) :?:

It's a risk that's paying off, using Fei as MB. Very bold choice.

• :obey: YEEEEEEEEEE!! :dance6: :dance6:

This was an intense and good match, exept sometime in serve (many mistake, not many aces... for us not wonderful peromrmance imo expecially by Sava and Ivan, while Lasko did well), USA didn't left the match to Italy easily, we had trouble to hendle them even when we won th set, expecially in the first and 4th sets.

Lasko MIP, totally deserved. :obey: :super:

That Thorton mistake was absurd, but also the first touch of the libero was awful... But what make these mistake more serious is the fact that Travica setted an horrible ball ( form the middle of the court, not being close to the net, at least!)and Lasko couldn't spike...

I'm so glad!! :rolll:

Well, if Japan had taken few points to Poland I would have been happier :P :lol: , but we can't have everything ^^

• I couldn't watch anything today! I missed the show again
    Anyway I can't comment anything about the game but at least I want to say that I am very happy with the results :D
    Iran won a new great victory against Argentina, these guys just won my admiration :obey:
    Russia, Poland, Italy! :woohoo: :dance6: (too bad that all these three cannot be on the podium :P )
    Serbians fell already overboard and I am expecting them in Sofia when the spring comes :wavy:

Go, Europe, go! :super:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Lasko MIP, totally deserved. :obey: :super:

Yesss!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nice to see, that Anastasi wanted to give a 'free' day for Bartman and Winiarski. I don't want to say something about this match, 'cause I didn't watch it, but I've heard from my mum, that referees made some stupid mistakes for Japan. I'm just suprised, that our captain was MIP of this match - when I'm looking in the stats I see, that Kurek was the best and the most impressive, too, I guess :D Anyway, it doesn't matter who is the MIP, we won.

Iran :obey: :obey: China :obey: :obey: I don't know how played and Brazil and Argentina, but the scores of these matches suprised me a lot! Iran showed again, that they are not a guy to beat. I'm so happy, that this tournament is more and more interesting! Like I'm happy of Iran, that I'm so sad of Brazil. This is Brazil and they can't losing a matches like this, with China. As I said, I don't know how they played, but... The best thing is that Poland is FIRST. Hope, that they will be there to the end of tour.

• Yes, great!

And I'm really glad if I think that we've already played with two of the teams that are in top 3 (and beated one!)

The same happened both to Russia (won vs Italy, lost vs Brazil) and to Brazil (won vs Russia, lost vs Italy), but from these two matches we are the team that got less point (just 2), then Russia (3), then Brazil (4), so that is totally reflexed in the classific.

While Poland still have to face the other two team of this temporary podium...

• Ah, we screwed a set against Asian team, how surprising.

We won this match for 3 points and that's the most important. Haven't watched this match, so I really cannot say anything more. I've just heard that Kurek was doing really well. Good to hear that, our boy is getting back to the game.

Brazil? :what:

Ok, we're the leaders of World Cup, I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can, 'cause it might change in the future (let's hope not), so everybody dance now ahah :D

Congrats Italia bravo Mika :rose:

• While Poland still have to face the other two team of this temporary podium...

:D Do you have any doubts? :D I assure you, we will beat the shit out of our upcoming opponents :D Jk of course, as I said, it's still not over, Italia also has a great chance even for the 1st place, so seriously we never know what's gonna happen untill the last point :)

Anyway...this 3:2 for Brazil filled me with lots of hope before the match against them :D Did they play so bad, or China played incredibly well, or what?
    Ofc I know we will play Brazil almost near the end of this tournament and one match cannot really assure me about anything, so we just need to wait and see what's gonna happen :)

• Kk15, exactly, we will have a real test now. In the past I would say, that we don't have any chances with Italy, Brazil and Russia, but now I see the light... :cheesy:
    'Thunderstruck' therapy is working, yuuuupi! :woohoo:

Hope, that after a day without play our boys won't play with China like they played with Iran. 'Cause just one, stupid day can change everything.

• I guess that first set of every match will be always a training set, right? So it shouldn't surprise me anymore that we lose the first sets :P I'm sometimes a little worried about Andrea who does nothing and doesn't change players who SHOULD be changed. Like Kubiak today who was absolutely not himself (except one ace).

Oh, and I can only congatulate to Andrea that he had a lot of patient for Jarosz. 'Cause I lost my patient very quick after I saw him blocked and blocked and blocked and BLOCKED! Holy shit... :aww: But good serves eventually saved his ass from irate fans. I think Mr. Swędrowski is in love with Jarosz 'cause he kept repeating "Kuba Jarosz - fantastic match!" or "Kuba Jarosz is in a great shape today!". What? Did he see some alternative reality in which Jarosz is a genius or what? 'Cause he sounded as if he watched some other Kuba Jarosz than I watched.

Możdżonek MIP? Seriously? :what: I was totally shocked but then I checked how many points he scored (15p) so it wasn't so bad. He was better than Nowakowski today. Piotrek to many bad serves today, don't do this again :aww:
    Kurek should be MIP. He was a real leader. Again. He played with no fear. It's a good forecast for another matches. Only one "but" - shitty serves today.

I'm more happy 'cause it was the best Igła's game so far :thumbsup: He was just unbelievable in defense and a leader in reception. From what I saw he kept first position on the rank of best receiver and right behind him is Winiarski. Good job!

And you know what was the best thing today? Wiśniewski on the court :D Andrea changed him only for serves and in fourth set Wiśnia replaced Nowakowski and scored two points by block and one in attack. As Mielewski said after his successfull attack "he was happy as a child who got a lollipop" :P Thank you Andrea for putting Wiśnia on the court!

Russia, Poland, Italy! :woohoo: :dance6: (too bad that all these three cannot be on the podium :P )

Who told you that it can't happen? :D

Anyway...this 3:2 for Brazil filled me with lots of hope before the match against them :D Did they play so bad, or China played incredibly well, or what?
    Ofc I know we will play Brazil almost near the end of this tournament and one match cannot really assure me about anything, so we just need to wait and see what's gonna happen :)

Brazilians lost a concentration like we lost in a match with Iranians + Chinese played good in defense and, believe or not, in block element. Nice fourth set, I enjoyed it :roll:

Kk15, exactly, we will have a real test now. In the past I would say, that we don't have any chances with Italy, Brazil and Russia, but now I see the light... :cheesy:
    'Thunderstruck' therapy is working, yuuuupi! :woohoo:

I knew that we drag you on the good side of force :super:

• Brazilians lost a concentration like we lost in a match with Iranians + Chinese played good in defense and, believe or not, in block element. Nice fourth set, I enjoyed it :roll:

I like them, I really do, but...9 years seems like forever, so as always before the match against Brazil (but let's hope the score won't be as always :D )- I hope they will finally lose their concetration against us as well! :D

I'm more happy 'cause it was the best Igła's game so far :thumbsup: He was just unbelievable in defense and a leader in reception.

We have one Cuban guy in our team, and now Japanese! :D yay :D

• :D Do you have any doubts? :D I assure you, we will beat the shit out of our upcoming opponents :D Jk of course, as I said, it's still not over, Italia also has a great chance even for the 1st place, so seriously we never know what's gonna happen untill the last point :)

I wouldn't get too excited. Brazil used their bench for pretty much the entire match and gave Lucas, Sidao, Giba, and Marlon a rest.

• Anyway...this 3:2 for Brazil filled me with lots of hope before the match against them Did they play so bad, or China played incredibly well, or what?

I wonder the same... I guess Brazil played like "oh what a boring day we have to play vs this shitty China, ok we will eat them in 1 hours, we don't need to do any effort"... I mean, they are so used to win, that they took it for garanted, probably...

Do you have any doubts? I assure you, we will beat the shit out of our upcoming opponents Jk of course, as I said, it's still not over, Italia also has a great chance even for the 1st place, so seriously we never know what's gonna happen untill the last point

More than doubt... hope :P nothing personally, you know :D , but I'd love to be higher than the 4th place... :whistle: :rolll:

But lot will depend on our result, if we won all the other matches (including the one vs Poland) not leaving (many) points around, eventually we will be on the podium, I guess... But actually it can come out that for us is better that you win vs Russia or Brazil, for example ^^

I wouldn't get too excited. Brazil used their bench for pretty much the entire match and gave Lucas, Sidao, Giba, and Marlon a rest.

So, are you suggesting that is normal that Brazil second squad can have trouble vs China? :what: I think it was a question of mentality, not of the value of the players on court. (And imo Bruno is better than Marlon).