World Cup 2011

• Italy beat Serbia 3-1 (25-20;25-18;22-25;25-20)

but...........bad and nervous Italy yesterday, bad and nervous Italy today!!! :down: :down: :down:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Generally, Italy didn't play well. Especially in the 3rd set they couldn't pass properly, couldn't put a single serve in and probably wanted to make this piece of wood Rasic into a hero. With that kind of performance nothing good is going to happen vs Argentina

• Applausi per Michal Lasko e Alessandro Fei! :thumbsup:

Raz, dwa - Lako; raz, dwa - Lasko :rolll:
    I like Polsat's commentators :thumbsup:

I didn't hear that 'cause my link from Polsat Sport dead. I had to watch both matches today without commentator but I must say it was interesting experience 'cause instead of hearing Tomek Swędrowski screaming I heard players speaking, talking, shouting :D

• HAHAH I love how you all saying bad things about Travica :lol:
    Here in Italy a lot of people think he's some kind of hero... I mean he's good in serving and blocking but I don't get how can they say he's a good setter -__- (only because he's a cute guy I guess... LOL)

yeah of course they lost the set because they wanted to play a bit more, of couuuurse :whistle:

Chill out, dude, you are tallking about the best setter at ECH, LOL! :rolll:

I told you, Zygadlo may not be perfect, but he should have won the trophie in the competition with Travica and Petkovic :cheesy:

Grbic retirment from NT was a big loss to European volleyball. :( There is a big gap in the moment with European top class setters.

EDIT: BTW I am curious to know what did Matey comment for this match on Italian TV :)

• Adding Travica, we could form a holy trinity and raylight would be their prophet :roll: .

I am Christian, not pagan ;) I see again powerful analysis, supported with hard iron proofs visible for everyone... wait

• Congratulations for Poland :flower: As I said earlier, victories over Argentina, Cuba and USA are most probable and this is what they took so far + bonus from Serbia. Now the task becomes heavy, I hope the boys from Poland can handle it.

Cuba again showed this team has 0 problems with mentality :obey:

• I am Christian, not pagan ;) I see again powerful analysis, supported with hard iron proofs visible for everyone... wait

raylight, no offense, just kidding (maybe it's stupid but no bad feeling intended) :flower:
    :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• raylight, no offense, just kidding (maybe it's stupid but no bad feeling intended) :flower:
    :drink:

I am not offended, just think you and me have opinion, based on human bias, not on verifiable data, so everyone has his point of view. I prefer to have positive bias :drink:

• Serbia coach Igor Kolakovic
    First I would like to congratulate the Italian team. I hope they can go to the Olympic Games. It was a great game for our younger players to experience. I don’t like how we played the first two sets, but after that we started to think about how we scored each point, not about the victory. We deserved one set, and I’m very satisfied with that.

On facing Brazil tomorrow: Tomorrow is a new beginning for us when we play Brazil. We don’t have many opportunities to play them, but I hope tomorrow will be better than today.

:lol: how do you read this?

• I read it like Miljkovic, Petkovic, Nikic, Kovacevic, Stankovic and Podrascanin back on court :lol:
    (But even that way, I am not sure that they will be better than today as Kolakovic may think :D)

Serbia is the mascot of other European teams on this tournament ^^

Wild Wild West!

• I am quite sure Serbia will play very good if these players (Miljkovic, Petkovic...) will play againts Brazil as they will be fully motivated + they rested 3 days.

P.S Serbia gave 3 points to both Russia and Italy, so clearly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I think u missed his point. He said Serbia doesnt have much opportunities to play vs Brazil so I expect some younger players in lineup again. Maybe not all but I belive Uroš will play. I fully support Kolaković with this idea. Players r tired from ECH, some of them came with injuries so no need to force them. Younger players gaining huge experience in strong matches, they played much better than yesterday vs Russia.

• I think u missed his point. He said Serbia doesnt have much opportunities to play vs Brazil so I expect some younger players in lineup again. Maybe not all but I belive Uroš will play. I fully support Kolaković with this idea. Players r tired from ECH, some of them came with injuries so no need to force them. Younger players gaining huge experience in strong matches, they played much better than yesterday vs Russia.

That is normaly true, but I think he will push a bit vs Brazil since this is the only match that really matters for them from now on. Those players rested till now and will rest next 3 matches, as Serbia plays vs Egypt, China and USA the last one - I think everything will be decided till then and USA really dosen't stand a lot of chances already. Think again? Taking poins out of Brazil in one match certanly woth efforts if that will help Italy taking the 3rd place. This will increase Serbian chances in Sofia and probably if they don't win there - in world qualifications.Serbia even could host that tourney had Italy qualify now in case they don't win in Sofia? Besides Brazil is exhosted playing a long 5 setter vs Cuba, while Serbian startes rested 3 matches. :whistle: IMO Serbia will stand a chance of taking a set or two. Ofcourse I doubt he will push it that hard if Brazil takes and early big advantage in games, he will surely bring the kids back on court.

• I'm getting worried about my NT ITA, they looked to me tired, worried & far less self-confident as they were until 2 days ago.
    IMO, they badly need some rest and some mental coaching - for they are burdened by fatigue and by the stress of fulfilling the high expectations surrounding them.
    I hope coach Berruto will put fresh forces in the field agains ARG, and prey for ITA's quick recvery against POL: this match would probably become crucial for attaining the target of OG qualification.
    This WC -definitively- is very like a marathon, wherein even expert runners may suddenly stop simply because they 'run out of fuel'. Cuba's recent big boost may be partly explained by decreasing effectiveness of both ITA and bra.
    After some calculations, I expect a team should reach at least 26 pts. in order to feel confident about the podium - quite a difficult target for ITA, they would achieve it only by 3 pts.-winning all the 4 remaining matches.
    In bocca al lupo !! wish the best to my NT ! :wavy:

• Well there are reasons for my opinion and for yours nadejda. :drink: But even with full squad I doubt Serbia can cope with Brazil. Miljković looks uninterested, Kovačević lacks match pratice and Petković is simply awful. When Kolaković use youger players he has ''cover'' for loss. That's also important fact.

• Well there are reasons for my opinion and for yours nadejda. :drink: But even with full squad I doubt Serbia can cope with Brazil. Miljković looks uninterested, Kovačević lacks match pratice and Petković is simply awful. When Kolaković use youger players he has ''cover'' for loss. That's also important fact.

:lol: I was reffering only about motivation and possible strating line up. How successful that would be vs Brazil is a whole new topic :D

China won 2 sets out of Brazil, so Serbia has chances! Besides beating Brazil is always precious and a good motivation even for the most meaningless match ^^

Before the ECh he was really unsteady on his position as a head coach. If Serbia hadn't achived this good result there, he would have been fired at the moment! Only this Euro gold won by Miljkovic continues to keep Kolakovic's head attached to his body, he has to be grateful that still has a job, but if Serbia goes on this way, that won't last for long. He is too much out of credit of trust :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• Fiuuuu, we won it ^^ Not such an hard task probably, and I think we could have won it 3:0, but I think I can be happy with these 3 points! I hope we will find out our real game in the next matches ;)

I was surprised about Cuba (damn, why they hell they woke up right before playing vs Italy??? :lol: ), but also about Poland-USA: after watching USA playing very well vs Ita, I didn't expected such a clear result for Poland honestly. And for sure I didn't hope for :P

I cant wait to see will Kolakovic send young squad againts Brazil, too, or will try to catch some points from non European team
    I guess the second option may take place

I read it like Miljkovic, Petkovic, Nikic, Kovacevic, Stankovic and Podrascanin back on court
    (But even that way, I am not sure that they will be better than today as Kolakovic may think

I'm really curious about tomorrow, I hope Serbia will put Brazil in trouble. If China did it everybody can :lol:

And I don't know what to hope from Russia-Cuba match...

• With me is something wrong. I mean, everywhere I see these five Olimpics circles. Maybe, because for our players Olimpics games are soo close...
    Of course, I didn't watch this match(hehe, nothing new), and I'm so suprised of score. Honestly, I thought, that USA will play much better, you know, fight, etc. Or maybe our players didn't give them a chance to better play. Hope, that nobody will stop us, because everything looks perfect for today. Our players 'took' these things seriously and we see effects. I see in polish comments, that it was the best match in our performance. Great.
    I just wonder, how felt Zagumny, when Zygadlo got MIP's award. Zagumny didn't want to play in WL and ECH, that's why Zygadlo have to replace him more often. But I see, that middle blockers didn't play a lot. Whatever.

Could you tell me, that I should be happy of Brazil's lose, or not? They sucked again in tie-break, I don't have any patience for them! Just nice to see, that Sidao showed something ^^