Where are you from?

• I'm from Göteborg, Sweden.
    Göteborg is in fact the most beautiful city in Northen Europe, or...maybe in whole Europe (I would not say this,because IMO, Cologne was the best city I've ever seen...).
    but now I'm staying in Oslo, Norway which is well known as a peaceful and quiet space. I actually love this city so much. I'm here as an exchange student until next january.

hehe Goteborg, the golden and holy city for every Slovakian- our country won the 2002 hockey WCH there :lol:

• i'm from Reggio Emilia ITALY!

• hehe Goteborg, the golden and holy city for every Slovakian- our country won the 2002 hockey WCH there :lol:

Juppp!!! You guys are always welcome to Göteborg :drink:

• just if you really some to SVK this year just say you are from Goteborg, they will give drinks for free :P

• Im from Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil! :)

Rio is a beautiful city, I had the opportunity to visit in 2009 and I hope to return soon.

I'm live in Chiclayo-Perú.

• Poland. I live in Zielona Góra, but I come from Bydgoszcz. ;)

"Jeżeli ktoś jest tolerancyjny, to powinien tolerować nietolerancje.
    Ja jestem nietolerancyjny i nietolerancji nie toleruje."
    [Lech Janerka]

"If someone is tolerant, it should tolerate intolerance.
    I am intolerant, and I don't tolerate intolerance."
    [Lech Janerka]

• I'm leaving in Paris
    but I come from the moon :whistling:

• I'm leaving in Paris
    but I come from the moon :whistling:

Paris is more beautiful than the moon :thumbup:
    I am from Rennes, northwest of France, not very far from Paris and Nantes. I read on Volleytalk that Americans called Nantes " Venice of France ", let me say that.. it's wrong ! :D

• I read on Volleytalk that Americans called Nantes " Venice of France ", let me say that.. it's wrong ! :D

Nantes used to be called "Venice of the West" indeed. But the surname doesn't really fit anymore, since many of the waterways have been filled in the 1930's.

I'm living in Nantes since 2000, but I was born in Tours, and first attended volleyball games in Tours.

• Nantes used to be called "Venice of the West" indeed. But the surname doesn't really fit anymore, since many of the waterways have been filled in the 1930's.

I'm living in Nantes since 2000, but I was born in Tours, and first attended volleyball games in Tours.

Do you follow the women's VB in France? My parents are from Tours too, and my GP are always living here :) I'm happy to see a "neighbour" here!

Emil, you makes me curious about you !

• Do you follow the women's VB in France? My parents are from Tours too, and my GP are always living here :) I'm happy to see a "neighbour" here!

Emil, you makes me curious about you !

Sorry, I only follow male VB.
    I'm so used to see male pro games, that I've never been able to adapt to female volleyball.
    Women don't have the same power, and it's very frustrating because at some point in a female game, I always find myself expecting a spiker to kill a ball, or a libero to dig another one, and it doesn't happen !

• Women don't have the same power, and it's very frustrating because at some point in a female game, I always find myself expecting a spiker to kill a ball, or a libero to dig another one, and it doesn't happen

Power isn't the most important :D

I'm sorry Armel, I just have strange happy mood today ;)

• I'm from Göteborg, Sweden.
    Göteborg is in fact the most beautiful city in Northen Europe, or...maybe in whole Europe (I would not say this,because IMO, Cologne was the best city I've ever seen...).
    but now I'm staying in Oslo, Norway which is well known as a peaceful and quiet space. I actually love this city so much. I'm here as an exchange student until next january.

Since January, I am ,as an Exchange student, living in same city Emil does and agree with him about the fact that it is one of the most impressive city in Europe. But normally I live in İstanbul which is -not 'one of'- indeed 'the most impressive city' :lol:

Yes I am getting homesick ;(

• I'm truly happy that you like Göteborg :D

I've never been homesick in my whole life, so I don't know how you feel. But Don't worry, You will go home soon.