The best city you've been to...

• I will try for sure, but now I'll try to go to bed 'cause tomorrow or rather today it will be hard day.
    So good night, Ttom.
    And good morning, Emil. Or good afternoon. Or... whenever you come. We like your thread.
    ^^ :wavy:

ok bella good night, Im coming to bed too :) nice to talk to you and everybody :lol: hehe Emil is sure somewhere drinking now, he will be here in the evening :lol: :drink: but good thread really :!:

• Oh I love travelling, is one of the best thing in the World.

Brazil is a bit far from everywhere, so is not easy to travel outside, but I fell really luck to have had the chance to do it. I've only been in European countries, but I just love Europe, so where else to go?. :) Italy is definetly a special place for me...but in there Rome is just great. As a brasilian we feel kind of close to home there..^^

I also really liked Amsterdam, though I just stayed there for 2 days...I love the way dutches deal with their lives. But most of all, believe it or not, I loved to get to know Anne Frank's house, second world war history really catches me, and well Anne Frank diary was the first book I really loved to read, it is my favorite till today, so I guess that has a lot to do with it..hehehehe

I was really surprised with Warsaw too! In a very good way! IT was really cool to get to know Poland in general...I really enjoyed it.

And I agree with you guys about Budapest, it is a beautiful place...honestly I liked it better then Prague.

I really hope I can come back to Europe someday...know new places come back to others...but I guess I also want to visit USA first. It is differen,t of course, different reason I wanna go, but its a culture I want to see close, intrigues me.

Here in Brazil there are many places I want to visit too, its such a huge and beautiful country...but first of Fernando de Noronha!!! It is a small island in northeast of the country, everyone says is incredibly beautiful..it is a protected area, so only a controled number of people can go there each time. Also Florianópolis is a place I wanna go, Im planning with some friends to go there next year...hope we can manage. :)

• Well i didn't visit European countries as well but luckily i borned in Germany and my childhood was there.I love Istanbul but sometimes i really feel myself very tired here :rolll: Izmir is a great place too,i advice you all to visit Izmir for vacation.Great sea and beaches :win: About my childhood i was in Münster and i still remember there it was a cool place really.Well now i am studying Architecht Departmant and i am planning to go with student exchanging program and probably it will be Milano.Maybe in 2013 or 2014 :lol:

Well i am planning to visit those cities/countries in future

1)USA (Miami,Newyork etc. )
    2)Spain (Barcelona & Madrid)
    3)Netherlands (Amsterdam)
    4)Cuba (Havana)
    5)Egypt
    6)Brazil (Especially Rio)
    7)A very big Europe travel

I also wonder Africa.Maybe one day i can make a Safari trip :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i haven't visited many cities and countires but from what i saw Edinburgh wins without even a question ! beautiful city specially during spring/summer with a bit of sunshine royal garden is stunning so is the castle and all the buldings around it defo my favourite city so far. London is also outstanding city -so many things to do u can't be bored even for a second everybody would find something for themselves
    don't know if that counts but Tenerife is also spectacular place !

in a future i would like to visit so many cities but my dream is to see Tokio and Kioto in Japan.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think Sevilla & London

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I have been to the USA three years ago and it was an amazing and special experience for me. I spent three months there. I worked for a water and theme park in Wisconsin and I enjoyed the time I spent in this state. Wisconsin looks like Black Sea Region in Turkey, so many forests (I even got lost with my friends in one of this forests but that's another story :D )and may be rainy sometimes. I made a lot of friends from different countries and learned about their culture. Man, Bulgarians and Brasilians really know how to party. :lol:

I traveled to Chicago which is not very far from Wisconsin. I just loved the city and the life there. I was missing Istanbul while I am in Wisconsin. It was hard for me not to see any sea around since I am used see it almost everyday in Istanbul. So I spent a lot of time around Lake Michigan and enjoyed it so much. I ate Chicago's special pizza which was really delicious, visited Millenium Park, Willis Tower and some other places.

I traveled to New York then. I spent a week in New York City. It is such a big city with so many people from every walk of life from different countries. First three days was enjoying I visited the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Empire State etc. but then I got bored from all the crowd and noise there. I like calm, noise-free places more. A sea, a hamac, an ipod and books would be enough for me to spend a month in a place on holiday.

I've been to New Jersey too but it was a short time but I liked it there too. The life was so calm there and the people look so happy as in Wisconsin. I loved the houses I saw there. They just had two three floors and have big gardens with a lot of trees. I would love to have such a house.

Overall Chicago and New Jersey have been my favourite places in the USA. I am hoping to go back there again in future.

The countries I would like to visit are Cuba, Japan, Thailand and I would love to travel all Europe, Italy, Croatia, Macedonia, Greece,The Netherlands, Sweden, England, Scotland, Ireland.

I applied for a European Uniuon Life Long Learning program and I was hoping to receive a positive answer bu I did not. This would be amazing for me since I could visit many European countries during 8 months. I am a teacher now in Turkey and teaching English in a primary school. I will have a lot of free time in summer holidays. So in coming years I am planning a small European trip. I might visit some of you guys in your countries. Please arrange a room for me. :D

• ok bella good night, Im coming to bed too :) nice to talk to you and everybody :lol: hehe Emil is sure somewhere drinking now, he will be here in the evening :lol: :drink: but good thread really :!:

Haha OMG, How did you know that? I went out to drink yesterday night, What a surprise :white: anyhow, I'm glad to hear that you guys like this thread. Since our forum is very internatioanl and we have people from all over the world, It's very intresting to talk about trips and places we have been to ^^

• Wow, Tayfun. Were you born in Germany? didn't even realize that... Which city were you born? Berlin? Hamburg? Cologne? Hannover? Munich? Frankfurt? :thumbup:

• I see some of you want to visit Bulgaria. I've never been to other big European cities, but I advise you to visit NOT ONLY Sofia. It has it's great buildings and stuff, but as a whole, well...
    But if you visit some mountain resort in the Rhodopes, Pirin or Stara planina - I promise you would be so touched that you'll remember this trip for the rest of your life ;)

• Haha OMG, How did you know that? I went out to drink yesterday night, What a surprise :white: anyhow, I'm glad to hear that you guys like this thread. Since our forum is very internatioanl and we have people from all over the world, It's very intresting to talk about trips and places we have been to ^^

I was joking, but what else can do on Saturday night if youre not here :lol: yes very good idea of this thread really!!

• I see some of you want to visit Bulgaria. I've never been to other big European cities, but I advise you to visit NOT ONLY Sofia. It has it's great buildings and stuff, but as a whole, well...
    But if you visit some mountain resort in the Rhodopes, Pirin or Stara planina - I promise you would be so touched that you'll remember this trip for the rest of your life ;)

I planned to go on Rhodopes, but I chose Stara Planina - yes, was amazing :roll:
    I also remember from Sofia, when I went to the streets at evening, it was called... meyhane, right? I can't remind how much of wine I drunk there :lol: I will never forget office buildings - there were really impressive and I was delighted of it. But my dreams came true, when I saw a Mall of Sofia :obey: You don't know, how I was crazy, when I came there :cheesy:
    But I really wanted to meet maybe just one of players from Bulgarian NT... Unfortunately :(

I really want to visit Japan and Brazil. I was really close to Japan, I had a big chance to go with Polish female NT on World Championship year ago like a journalist. But you know, they told me, that I'm too young for this, but earlier they weren't really interested of my age. I was angry like never, because I was sure of my dream trip. When I think about it I want to cry, so I'm gonna stop.
    I was also really close to New York, when I was in Canada. My aunt told me, that we can go there, but we need to find a time and hotel, to live. Finally... I stayed in Canada.

• I really want to visit Japan and Brazil. I was really close to Japan, I had a big chance to go with Polish female NT on World Championship year ago like a journalist. But you know, they told me, that I'm too young for this, but earlier they weren't really interested of my age. I was angry like never, because I was sure of my dream trip. When I think about it I want to cry, so I'm gonna stop.
    I was also really close to New York, when I was in Canada. My aunt told me, that we can go there, but we need to find a time and hotel, to live. Finally... I stayed in Canada.

:white: :white: :white: :lol: I want too, wow such a pity you didnt go, there would be such an experience :)

• :white: :white: :white: :lol: I want too, wow such a pity you didnt go, there would be such an experience :)

I try to forget about this, but I can't. I had a practice for one of polish radios, at the beginning they told me that I can go with the other journalist, who was my "teacher"(I don't know how to call him). I said, that there are no problems with this, and I can go now. Few days ago they said, that after rethink they decided, that I should stay in Poland. I was really angry, but they promised me, that they'll give me a chance again. I hope so.

• I try to forget about this, but I can't. I had a practice for one of polish radios, at the beginning they told me that I can go with the other journalist, who was my "teacher"(I don't know how to call him). I said, that there are no problems with this, and I can go now. Few days ago they said, that after rethink they decided, that I should stay in Poland. I was really angry, but they promised me, that they'll give me a chance again. I hope so.

Aga it must be really frustrating for you that you didn't go on this trip. Man. I would be so angry if someone take away from me such dream. I would be dangerous then. Seriously. I hope you will make your dreams come true sooner than you can even imagine ;)
    I have a mission to "wygryźć" Swędrowski - I don't know how to write it in english, anyway I want to kick him out - so I could travel with my white-red boys instead of him :roll: or rather Wojciech Drzyzga 'cause I like Swędrowski and don't like Drzyzga. So yeah, it may be better to kick out Drzyzga :P

• Wow, Tayfun. Were you born in Germany? didn't even realize that... Which city were you born? Berlin? Hamburg? Cologne? Hannover? Munich? Frankfurt? :thumbup:

Actually i wrote it in my post but probably you didn't realize it.I borned in Munster.A city in North Germany.Netherlands was 1 or 1,5 hours far away from Munster,if i am not wrong :D It was also close to Hamburg :D When i was 10 my family came to Turkey :win: Now i equaled my life %50 in Germany % 50 in Turkey :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 1. Paris
    2. Florence
    3. Milano ( high fashionable people all over the city :) wearing sun glasses even on rainy days - me like :rose: )

but i would like to visit

1. Lisbon
    2. Rio de janerio
    3. Tokyo
    4. Cape town
    5. Casablanca
    7. Nemrut

StarNight, Münster is a nice little village, its a university-town, many young people and also some nice places to visit

• Aga it must be really frustrating for you that you didn't go on this trip. Man. I would be so angry if someone take away from me such dream. I would be dangerous then. Seriously. I hope you will make your dreams come true sooner than you can even imagine ;)
    I have a mission to "wygryźć" Swędrowski - I don't know how to write it in english, anyway I want to kick him out - so I could travel with my white-red boys instead of him :roll: or rather Wojciech Drzyzga 'cause I like Swędrowski and don't like Drzyzga. So yeah, it may be better to kick out Drzyzga :P

Yes, I have the same idea, too :lol: I always wanted to be comentator, when I'm watching matches I always start to talk and talk. So, I will do it for money :dance6:
    Oh my God, it would be cool, you know, you and I - first female couple in polish commentary! :lol:

• Rome! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Rome! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Great city

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.