World Grand Prix 2012

• As far as I know it will be 1, 2 and 5 in one group, host, 3 and 4 in the other. So it would be:
    USA, TUR, CUB
    CHN, THA, BRA

In this case, the first group would be MUCH stronger than the second! :thumbdown:

Bednarek finishes the match with 13 blocks :white: That must be a record!!! And it's 3 blocks more than Italy has as team :lol:

thanks dear. Indeed.

• Just because the Germany are not going to play the finals.

You think like a child.

:dance4:

:roll: In this case, many people here think like children. The only matches Germany lost were against USA's best team, number 1 in world ranking, and against Brazil (number 2 in world ranking) in Brazil. Look at Thailand's opponents and then tell me they would have reached final round if they had had the same opponents as Germany! Just look at their result against USA's 2nd team today :whistle:

• It's always a problem with Grand Prix, the pools are extremely imbalanced and even more so when some teams decide to tank or play with weaker squads.
    The whole system needs to be thoroughly revised, but knowing FIVB, it's not going to happen.

• Italy won... I don't know if it's worse Rondon or Signorile!
    Leo please stay strong and do not have any kind of injury during the OG (and for the rest of your life...)

"Out of the frying pan into the fire
    " (dalla padella alla brace)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brazil, China and Thailand?! Holy crap. I'd like to face the USA and Turkey.

• Brazil, China and Thailand?! Holy crap. I'd like to face the USA and Turkey.

• I'm so sorry for Italian MBs :S but of course with Lo Bianco the music won't be the same.
    Poland is playing with almost all its best players, whereas Italy is missing Lo Bianco, Costagrande, Gioli, Piccinini, Cardullo, Arrighetti, Del Core...so I wouldn't be so happy of this performance if I was Polish :D

Italian MB could not find the ball in normal position...poor girls
    However,OH and OPP are wonderful...they could get score without MB and ...always have to face double-blocker...

• This torture is ended for Italian hitters and middles...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Well, China is already in the final round, they don´t have to win. It seems to me, like they don´t care anymore about winning and, in my opinion, that´s not the way a professional team should behave like. I think, it´s unsportsmanlike.

I'd say it's not that we don't want to play good but we can't. We treat every match very seriously. Even when our main players have a little injury, we still send them on the court if they still can play. But this time, our main setter really suffered from serious injury and our coach bare not let her play anymore. You know we always like to play with our main players no matter how important the tournament is. So the substitutions hardly have any chance to play with the main players. This is especially serious when it happens on the setter. Our OH's reception are always not good enough. Hui Ruoqi is the best of them, but you see, she still cannot avoid many mistakes. With Fan Linlin on the court, our reception is a disaster, and she is not a good attacker too. Just as what I had said before, our substitutions's level is far away from our main players. So it's not strange to see they play bad when one or two of our main players off the court.

Actually the fans in our country are also very angry about our bad performance and worried our OG prospect. But all in all, we did really treat this tournament seriously. we have been playing with our main player until the last match when something wrong happened to Wei Qiuyue. If you blame us just because we didn't play good only one match, then you can blame those teams who never took their main players in this year's WGP a thousand times.

• statistics :

China:

spike:FAN:31/7/4

Hui:42/12/11

Yang:6/3

Zeng:16/4/3

is so bad!

BRA:

spike:

sheilla:29/8/2

Fernandan:19/9/4

Jaqueline:20/10/1

• i really dont understand some users there, it is really obvius that germany has deserved the finals more than thailand or cuba and im sure that if u dont accept this u have some problems wth german or germany :what:

• :roll: In this case, many people here think like children. The only matches Germany lost were against USA's best team, number 1 in world ranking, and against Brazil (number 2 in world ranking) in Brazil. Look at Thailand's opponents and then tell me they would have reached final round if they had had the same opponents as Germany! Just look at their result against USA's 2nd team today :whistle:

Training in secondary players
    This does not affect the tournaments

:dance6: :dance6: