World Grand Prix 2012

• Congratulations girls :thumbsup: :thumbup: You made a great match except unforced errors :lol: Gözde,Eda and Neriman were on fire :D Neslihan made so many mistakes, we always play with her in important moments and every team in the world know that that is why sometimes she can be blocked or send ball out.Anyway, except 1st set she played well too. :heart:

Gözde was really super :super: I don't know how to describe it.She really flied on the net and her receiving was perfect(which is expected from her). She leads best spiker ranking with %49 percent :thumbup:

We can win against Brazil tomorrow. Even the fact that they improved match by match, we can still beat them. We must serve hard and minimize the unforced errors.

• unfortunately :thumbdown: and 4th set also ends with CHina service error :whistle:
    China needs Wang, also. I hope she will be fully recover till OG .

And I'm liking her more and more after every match :heart:

she is in her worst time now because of tiredness. many fans are scolding the coach due to his overusing her.

• china is channeling cuba's inability to recieve balls.... :down: :what:

Many chinese fans are missing zhou suhong so so so much!Many of them hope zhou can become chinese libero or zhang lei's substitute.Fan's reception is a nightmare!

• she is in her worst time now because of tiredness. many fans are scolding the coach due to his overusing her.

I know , she seemed very tired from the beginning of the match but she still doing her best I think.

• Gözde Gözde Gözde :white: :white: :white: She's more than amazing! Key of Turkish NT for sure :rose:
    first ever medal in some "world" competition. I'm very pleased :D Thank you girls! You definitely deserved that!
    and many times the referees gave decisions against Turkey in those all grand prix matches but Turkish players never let them affect the main results. I mean, if you play well, you can beat the referee too ;)
    First set is such a waste by Motta. Büşra should have been out in the first set. Sorry but she's not on international level. Neither Bahar is playing great but at least she's useful in blocks, serves and defence.

• unfortunately :thumbdown: and 4th set also ends with CHina service error :whistle:
    China needs Wang, also. I hope she will be fully recover till OG .

And I'm liking her more and more after every match :heart:

it is said that wang now is starting to spike again.Best wishes to her!

• All the fans in China wish that No.18 Fan Linlin could be kicked out of national team ASAP, such an idiot on the court! :down: :down: :down:

Calm down!! You dont have the right to insult a player! she is just a player who tried her best to help the team.She played better than Hui in some part of the game.

• Congrats Turkey! im happy we won in spite of 30 errors..i dont get why we are making so mnay error!! i think we have decided to break the record of CUba . we cant win against strong teams with so many errors!! pleas lessen the number of errors!!
    Gözde,Eda and Neriman played well.
    I hope they are not relaxed than it should be and play well against Brazil.Good luck for next match!

• Calm down!! You dont have the right to insult a player! she is just a player who tried her best to help the team.She played better than Hui in some part of the game.

I don't understand why the coach didn't use another spiker, Yang Jie. Although her spike is some kind of poor(but not weaker than fan),her reception and defense is rather good----the best among chinese spikers.

• Come on.Since 2-3 years we have contribution from other players except Neslihan so it's not a special thing for only Naz.Ozge is also doing varations with many players and if Bahar Mert could play in this period she would do the same :whistle: Just Elif and Pelin were really simple setters whom were only dependent to Neslihan's performance.

Yes in last 2-3 years (since Naz start to play as main setter) we are playing with more attacker but Before that -since 2003- we are too depending on Neslihan's attack power. Bahar Mert never ever played that variated game! When Neslihan played with Özge not only in NT but also in Vakıfbank, she also depends on Neslihan too much

Why it it so hard to face the fact that Naz upgrades the team. Even Gözde is playing her best games with Naz instead of her twin thanks to Naz's fast and accurate sets :whistle:

Congratulations to both teams, good luck for tomorrow's games

• oooOoooOoooOoOoOoO Türkiye :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to my team to win first ever medal in a "World" competition they absolutely deserved this year

Eda, Gözde :super: :super:

i keep my figers crossed for Brazil match, let the best win hope there will be good match, because Turkey will be tired after today :whistling:

• Calm down!! You dont have the right to insult a player! she is just a player who tried her best to help the team.She played better than Hui in some part of the game.

It maybe inappropriate to make this negative comment on Fan Linlin, but today her performance was totally a loser especially her reception was a disaster. That's why she should be the person being responsible for the failure. Reception is quite important to Asian teams, obviously she is such a bad reception player.

She may try her best to HELP the team, but she is not good enough to save it, if so try best not to destroy it, :down:

• I didn't watch none of the matches today. But all the games resulted with the expected scores as many of people here predicted.

I will watch TUR-CHN game later on Laola, probably after TUR-BRA game. All i wanna say to them is "many thanks for this great tournament and the medal". Tomorrow i just wanna see one more competitive game against Brazil and if you can manage of course seeing you getting the silver. We are proud of you. :thumbup:

Serdar, i have nothing against any player in the roster. I just wanna see some strength whoever can provide on the net. Obviously we can't expect such a satisfied performance from Ergül considering her current limits but with other players we will have at least some hopes, you accept or not :drink:

• It maybe inappropriate to make this negative comment on Fan Linlin, but today her performance was totally a loser especially her reception was a disaster. That's why she should be the person being responsible for the failure. Reception is quite important to Asian teams, obviously she is such a bad reception player.

She may try her best to HELP the team, but she is not good enough to save it, if so try best not to destroy it, :down:

I didn't see the game but if the coach chooses her to receive then he's to be blamed as well.

• I didn't see the game but if the coach chooses her to receive then he's to be blamed as well.

Exactly :!: Very often players are blamed for things they do wrong when actually the coaches should be blamed for letting players do things they're not good at :thumbdown:
    I guess everyone who watched China during WGP would agree that Fan Linlin is not a very good player, but then it's not her fault that the coach keeps her in the game in every match and hardly ever tries using anyone else (except Chu Jinling against Thailand). Either China does not have any better OHs than Fan or the coach does not use them for some reason, but it definitely won't help blaming Fan all the time when she just CANNOT play better obviously, it's not like she plays intentionally bad :roll:

• Very exciting for today,

It the first time of all Thailand have a chance to be No.4 in World Grand Prix, maybe this can be a gift for us (Thais Volleyball's Fans) after sad feeling from Olympic Qualify, and for a hard work of Thais Girl :box:

• i am very happy! everyone in chinese NT is so happy because Wang yimei returns to the team today.that's a very good news for china!!