Polish NT 2012

• im so happy to see Skowronska with NT again good luck :rose: :rose: :rose:

• Haha! Gajgał out, Martałek in! :D After today's match I had a feeling that decision will be such not another.
    I'm not sure about Podolec and Kasprzak... Kasprzak is pretty much useless in reception.

• And so, who are the twelve girls selected officially?

• why Zenik and Podolec where left out??

Maj is now better libero than Zenik so she just desrved for it.. Kosek, Kasprzak and Podolec are weak in reception, maybe Podolec was too weak in spikes. I still think that Kosek or Kasprzak should stay at home, but it's coach's decision.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maj is now better libero than Zenik so she just desrved for it.. Kosek, Kasprzak and Podolec are weak in reception, maybe Podolec was too weak in spikes. I still think that Kosek or Kasprzak should stay at home, but it's coach's decision.

Same feeling... Podolec should go, imo. I like Kasprzak, really, but her reception made me cry sometimes... What about Kosek, she's weaker now and mistakes she does provoke me to destroy my TV :aww:
    Zenik played really good in last two matches. I have to admit that I wasn't 100% sure which girl Świderek was going to take to Ankara.

• Great to hear Martalek is going to Ankara. But I don't get why Zenik left out. I prefer her to Maj honestly. She is more experienced and more stable in reception.

Kosek :aww: Kasprzak is very unstable. Zebrowska seems outstanding, but also unstable in OH position.

• Maj is way better than Zenik at the moment.

Świderek gave an interview in Polsat and he said why he is taking Kasprzak instead of Podolec. He said, that there is a chance that Kasprzak will play good in one (one of all) match, that she will give good substitution and he didn't see it with Podolec. I hope he has got right.

• Did You want to say- good luck and beat My NT in EOQT Final?

Not exacly, i like both NT's if Turkey won't be able to win the tournament then i prefer Poland, except Germany or Russia :drink:

anyway, good luck to every team, let the best one win the tournament who deserved :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I think it's not by a chance that Zenik i Gajgał are out. They are two very experienced players, both of them are olympic games participants and played in starting six very often. I think they don't make any progress in Muszyna. If Zenik plays as good as some years ago she would never lose her place in starting six :!: It's definitely bad choice to play in Muszyna and it's because of their coach. Maybe I'm unjust because some players developed their skills in Muszyna (Ola Jagieło for example) but there are so many players who stopped their development. Kinga Kasprzak is example of this too :thumbdown:

• I think it's not by a chance that Zenik i Gajgał are out. They are two very experienced players, both of them are olympic games participants and played in starting six very often. I think they don't make any progress in Muszyna. If Zenik plays as good as some years ago she would never lose her place in starting six :!: It's definitely bad choice to play in Muszyna and it's because of their coach. Maybe I'm unjusted because some players developed their skills in Muszyna (Ola Jagieło for example) but there are so many players who stopped their development. Kinga Kasprzak is example of this too :thumbdown:

Bodzio's training infleunces miraculously :D also Kaczor was out of shape

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• thank you very much for the answers! I used to like Zenik and to find her really strong and stable, so I was quite surprised when I didn't saw her name on the list...well now everything is clear! :thumbsup:

• Świderek gave an interview in Polsat and he said why he is taking Kasprzak instead of Podolec. He said, that there is a chance that Kasprzak will play good in one (one of all) match, that she will give good substitution and he didn't see it with Podolec. I hope he has got right.

Kasprzak can be just insane in the attack, but I remember a lot of moments when she was appearing on the court and at once she was losing points in reception. Many points. Something has to be done with it 'cause she's our weakest link in reception. And the opponents usually know that.

anyway, good luck to every team, let the best one win the tournament who deserved :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like that attitude :drink:

• Kinga gave me an autograph today. Thanks to her she didn't decline me after the match. She was so sad and I wished her good luck for next tournaments. Btw, she is gorgeous! :obey: