Germany NT 2012

• Angelina Grün and Stefan Hübner got married last weekend :flower:
    They wanted to keep it secret and not make a big deal about it this time...they already wanted to get married in 2009, even had everything planned but then they broke up short before the wedding. Luckily they got back together when Grün stopped playing professionally indoor and now they're finally married :rose:

• Angelina Grün and Stefan Hübner got married last weekend :flower:
    They wanted to keep it secret and not make a big deal about it this time...they already wanted to get married in 2009, even had everything planned but then they broke up short before the wedding. Luckily they got back together when Grün stopped playing professionally indoor and now they're finally married :rose:

:rose: :heart:

• Congratulations to Stefan and Angelina :flower: :flower: :flower:

• Does anyone know anything about Hanka Pachale? Where she play, and why she don't play in NT?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Does anyone know anything about Hanka Pachale? Where she play, and why she don't play in NT?

I am really curious about that as well..She had a very good season in Piacenza and made it to the semifinal and they played final in the cup as well..I DO think that she deserved a spot in NT, maybe instead of Matthes or Burchardt..Who knows ,If Germany qualifies to Olympics, that would be a last tournament in her NT career.

• I am really curious about that as well..She had a very good season in Piacenza and made it to the semifinal and they played final in the cup as well..I DO think that she deserved a spot in NT, maybe instead of Matthes or Burchardt..Who knows ,If Germany qualifies to Olympics, that would be a last tournament in her NT career.

Some time ago on this forum there was a topic about this. I don't know why she's not playing but I know that Matthias wasn't an enthusiast of this idea. :lol:
    I'm curious if Guidetii just don' want her in the team or she isn't interested in playing. I don' know how is it in Germany but here in Poland there are so many information or rumors about players and their attitide to NT. When coach Świderek was in Turkey in order to negotiate with Glinka many newspapers wrote about this :) . I suppose that in Germany must be a similar topic about Pachale. She's so well known player. :!:

• I am really curious about that as well..She had a very good season in Piacenza and made it to the semifinal and they played final in the cup as well..I DO think that she deserved a spot in NT, maybe instead of Matthes or Burchardt..Who knows ,If Germany qualifies to Olympics, that would be a last tournament in her NT career.

Hanka Pachale played very seldom in NT in the last 10 years. She was a constant member of the team until 2001, then in 2002 she missed WCH in Germany due to knee injuries and there were some conflicts between her and the coach or federation, I don't remember well. The only time she played for NT after that was in 2008 Olympic qualifier. At that time she said she felt big pressure to perform well because she was absent so long and everyone had high expectations in her but she couldn't show her best performance because she injured her ankle the day before the tournament started, but still she helped the team a lot. I agree that she could be helpful for the team now as well, but she simply never was 100% motivated to play in NT like the other players and Guidetti only wants 100%-players. I think it would also have been a bit hard for the girls who work together all the time since 2009 to reach Olympic Games if Pachale would join just for this summer.

I suppose that in Germany must be a similar topic about Pachale. She's so well known player. :!:

Actually not...she has been playing and living in Italy since more than 10 years so in Germany not many people remember her anymore, also because she was so seldom in NT. It's not comparable to Glinka case, Glinka was in Poland NT most of the last 10 years and always was a key player.

• Weiss should be the one cut from the list..... She does not block and her sets are not accurate in the matches with poland

• I agree that Weiss made a bad game today, but she is 1st setter of German team since 2006 and the most experienced of our setters. She can definitely play much better than today, it would just not be fair to leave her out of the team just because of 1-2 bad matches. Anyway I hope Guidetti will have the guts to use whichever 2nd setter he chooses also in Ankara if Weiss performs like today again.

• I was watching right now SWT leg in Poland, when sudenlly in the stands, the German girls!!!hehehehe, Really cool they took their free time nd went watch some beach volley! ^^

• Is it roster for Ankara announced?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Not yet, but I just read Guidetti's twitter status:

Giovanni Guidetti ‏ @Gio1315 everyone deserve sometime one half day without any thoughts, any problems,any work...just free time for your self!everyone...even coaches:)

So I guess he's trying to postpone the decision :lol:

• Not yet, but I just read Guidetti's twitter status:

So I guess he's trying to postpone the decision :lol:

I'm not surprised, the choice is really hard ;)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game