The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Elif Oner from Eczacibasi VitrA to Fenerbahce :lol: :aww: Bye Bye Elif :wavy:

Source : Voleybolmagazin

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• You don't remember polish Chicks quality? And in Gdansk which is free time city? What a lie :lol:

You wanted to get Chicks there but You know in Poland text which You used in Latvia- Hi, I'm Foreigner, from Sweden- doesn't make sensation on polish Women so... Your quality was too low :D

Ahahahahaha :D :D :D

• Now about Atom Trefl - they wanted to get Piccinini and Mari, but they couldnt. Next week should be annonced tranfers Annerys Vargas, Paula Paqueno and Kenia Carcaces/Prisilla Rivera to Sopot.

God... Definitely too much plusliga-kobiet.pl.

• Kenia in Sopot is very probably rumor because She is in Poland and must play but She may play also in Dabrowa and the second option will be good for Her.

Paula-Kaczorowska reception line.. I don't see it in colours.

• AZS Białystok seems to be polish Volero Zurich. After young Trinidad's Players next are:

- Natalia Kurnikowska

*20y
    *2.81block/2.96spike
    *OH
    *from Dąbrowa Górnicza
    *2010 Best Attacker Junior Polish Championships
    *2010 Silver Junior Polish Championships
    *2009 Gold Junior Polish Championship
    *2009 Silver Youth Polish Championship
    *2008 Gold Junior Polish Championship
    *2008 Silver Youth Polish Championship
    *2007 Gold Youth Polish Championship
    *2007 Gold Girls Polish Championship

- Laura Tomsia

*20y
    *2.83block/2.94spike
    *OPP
    *2009 Junior Polish Champion
    *2008 and 2009 Youth Polish V-ce Champion
    *2007 Youth and Girls Polish Champion
    *Berenika Okuniewska Sister

• Acording to Uol.com.br today Unilever is even closer to sign with Logan Tom.

http://esporte.uol.com.br/vole…-da-selecao-americana.htm

Acording to Harry Bollmann, Unilever manager, he said few words about it and agreed that the chances for the conclusion are good and that both sides want it.

Unilever fans are really exciting with Tom arrival If that in the end does not happen It will be really frustrating..heheheh

Yesterday in Unilever official page they wrote: "She wants, we want, and we are already nagociating. Soon we will have more news" (they didnt say about what player they were talking about, which imo is just mean with fans..hehehehe but everyone believes they are talking about Logan).

• Jastrzebski Wegiel has a female team?
    I ask you because today I've read that Milena Stacchiotti, MB and girlfriend of Michal Lasko, signed a concract with the women's team of the city of Michal. But it seems strange. 8|

I ask you because today I've read that Milena Stacchiotti, MB and girlfriend of Michal Lasko, signed a concract with the women's team of the city of Michal. But it seems strange. 8|

No, it's impossible. There is no female volleyball team in Jastrzebie-Zdroj. Maybe she signed with club in city, which is near to Jastrzebie.

Maybe she signed with another club, JSW hasn't womens club in PlusLiga, 1st League and even 2nd League.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Maybe in tenth polish league?;D I've never heard of "this team" ;))

• Maybe in tenth polish league?;D I've never heard of "this team" ;))

it sounds strange also to me but I also read that article and it clearly says that Stacchiotti signed with the female team of Jastrzebski Wegiel in the first polish team! :what:

• Who are turkish player of Galatasaray?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Who are turkish player of Galatasaray?

These are certain transfers

Trainer
    Massimo Barbolini (ITA)
    Setter
    Eleonora Lo Bianco (ITA) - Gamze Alikaya
    Spiker
    Neriman Özsoy - Rosir Calderon (CUB) - Selime İlyasoğlu - Ecem Alıcı
    MB
    Sinem Barut - Simona Gioli (ITA) - Aslı Türker
    Libero
    Derya Çayırgan - Necla Güçlü Esepaşa - Bihter Dumanoğlu

• Rabita will held press conference and presentation of one new player on May 6.

Who is she Ilgar? :D

• so the middles are new! Leo have played only with Simo

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.