The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Vakıfbank Türk Telekom extended coach Giovanni Guidetti's contract for 2013/2014 season.

This maybe means he will not coach Italian NT, his was one of the name wrote in the fantasy list of the future coaches

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• This maybe means he will not coach Italian NT, his was one of the name wrote in the fantasy list of the future coaches

He still has a valid contract with German NT anyway too...

I have read the posts from the past related to Dragutin Baltic that were written here in the forum. :huh:

As far as I remember the story turned out to be a conspiracy of some players and/or assistant coaches against Baltic and he was innocent eventually...

• I dont know if I remember right, but I think Baltic was the coach for Bulgarian NT and he banned some players for a while like Yaneva, which forced them to miss ECH. Some players accused the coach for being a alcoholic and send horny messages to the players, but just as Matt already wrote above, he was never proved guilty for anything of it. However, he was sent off from his work with Bulgaria NT anyway.

• Anyone knows where OMELCHENKO ALENA playing ?
    And, what happened to Olga Kubasevich ? I didnt hear anything from her, since she left Telekom Ankara many years ago

And, what happened to Olga Kubasevich ? I didnt hear anything from her, since she left Telekom Ankara many years ago

she is staying in KAZ league

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Kubasevich is still playing, but she got married and she's now Olga Drobyshevskaya ;) she is now playing in AVC Cup, after playing in Turkey she moved to Zhetyssu Almaty in Kazakh league.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Kubasevich is still playing, but she got married and she's now Olga Drobyshevskaya ;) she is now playing in AVC Cup, after playing in Turkey she moved to Zhetyssu Almaty in Kazakh league.

She was Drobyshevskaya when she was 17 and playing for Ukraine NT, so if she has returned to that name she must have been divorced from Mr. Kubassevich ;)

• She was Drobyshevskaya when she was 17 and playing for Ukraine NT, so if she has returned to that name she must have been divorced from Mr. Kubassevich ;)

Kondzio Valentine, and Matthias, thank you very much for the informations :drink:

• Bulgarian outside hitter, Desislava Nikolova, signed with Soverato in Italy's A2

source: http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=49580&l=0

• It seems so...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Eregli belediyesi transfered Diane Elizabeth Copenhagen (OH) from USA

Bursa Buyuksehir Bel. transfered Ekatarina Skarbatun (OH) from Belarus

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Eregli belediyesi transfered Diane Elizabeth Copenhagen (OH) from USA

Bursa Buyuksehir Bel. transfered Ekatarina Skarbatun (OH) from Belarus

Can anybody give some information about these players?

I couldn't see Skarbatun's name in the list of Belarus NT that is playing ECHQ this week.

• Diane Copehagen is 1.87m outside hitter. She is a good server and receiver but a very average attacker for this level.