The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Haha Ryan is a very nice guy!!!

BTW Pedro Dornelas(Bra) will play in Greece for the island of Syros(Finikas)

• no, please, why do you believe in this

I suppose it's just a celebrity for charity match. I even recognize this person.

I'm laughing, 'cause people believe it's a volleyball player

that this is Kurek :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• So this turns out to be a joke? Oh man... I was misled by google translate again.
    But to clarify, I was fully sure it was not Kurek at the very beginning, however, I was curious.

• I know this is way too early and that we don't have a new thread for the next season yet, but the young 18-year-old OH of the Bulgarian Junior NT and Pirin Balkanstroy Razlog Radoslav Popov didn't renew his contract with his hometown club as he is going to move to the USA and play for the University of Santa Barbara in California - runner-ups of the last NCAA championship. The move should happen in summer 2013, probably August.

ra1KX08Eqoc

• Depestele will play for Fener! I don't know if someone else already posted it

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Some people also strongly believed it was Murilo :lol:

But Maciek Muzaj is in Skra for real. And I'm glad to hear that. He was one of the most impressive players from our team during Junior ECh this year.

• It looks like Tyler Hildebrand is doing the assistent coach in Long Beach State University. Head coach is Alan Knipe. Did Tyler ritire?

http://www.longbeachstate.com/…t/hildebrand_tyler00.html

As far as i know about tyler, he played in PUR couple of years, in Israel and in Romania. he was a great talent but has been suffering from injuries his entire career, great hands though

• Jerzy Janowicz in Skra Bełchatów :D just for this one charity match, but still. Apparently he's never played volley before, even though both his parents were pros.

• Jerzy Janowicz in Skra Bełchatów :D just for this one charity match, but still. Apparently he's never played volley before, even though both his parents were pros.

That's gonna be fun! When is the charity match?

Edit: Got it, is it the charity match this weekend, Skra vs Polish NT?

Very curious how JJ will play, only serve a ball or get a chance to spike...
    PS: He's height is great for volleyball :)

• Marco Molteni leaves volley...yesterday it was his last match and the team thanked him! he said he will give all the explanations in the future!

and Massimilano di Franco is Ravenna's new MB

• Just realized that Jaime Viafara (Colombian NT, MB, Narbonne Volley) has joined Marmi Lanza Verona. Legavolley states the end of November as a start date. A curious transfer based on the availability of Rak, Gotsev and Zingel (all foreigners). Perhaps someone can share more internal info if existing.

• Just realized that Jaime Viafara (Colombian NT, MB, Narbonne Volley) has joined Marmi Lanza Verona. Legavolley states the end of November as a start date. A curious transfer based on the availability of Rak, Gotsev and Zingel (all foreigners). Perhaps someone can share more internal info if existing.

Zingel had surgery on his shoulder, so is out for the foreseeable future, so they needed a new MB