The 2013 CEV Champions League

• I also think that GS can win today... But it will be hard! :box:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congrats Rabita! Very deserved final no doubts! Montaño is simply amazing! A pity for them that the world Championship IS such in the beginning of season...otherwise I think they could have won it. Anyway I can't wait for the final tomorrow it will be high class volleyball for sure.

And contrats Busto...though many of u say they didnt deserve to be in Final Four, I think they showed a great spirit and with the Team with full host 100% could indeed fight for more. I just live the way Lloyd moves the game...And I think she showed again to be one of the best degrees in the world right now tecnicly...she just need experience.

Anyway..once again congrats Rabita! ^^ now Vakif x Galatasaray!! Go Vakif!

• Skorupa was about to shit on parade but luckily there was Montano today :lol: one man show is what Rabita's game is with setter like Skorupa, if Lloyd have entered early i believe we could have seen Yamamay in final congrats for fight :drink:

• I have an OT question: Does Montano have a son or daughter?

• I hope Montano can recover her physical and psychological tiredeness but tomorrow i see a brilliant 3-0 for Vakifbank.OHs of Rabita must go for sure the next season..
    Congratulations Mandy :flower:

• She has a son.

Montano 43 points with 62 % :super:

rabadzhieva 6, Cruz 6 points :thumbdown:

• Skorupa was about to shit on parade but luckily there was Montano today :lol: one man show is what Rabita's game is with setter like Skorupa, if Lloyd have entered early i believe we could have seen Yamamay in final congrats for fight :drink:

well the is the problem no matter how brilliant the tactic is if it is not done immediately then it might be too late :D

• Why? Are you an agent? :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

No, it is because of a discussion in the Italian forum XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Imagine Logan in rabita together with another good scoring OH

Last year Rabita had good OH(Mamma and Leto) and a not very powerfull OP(Starovic).This year they signed the best OP in the world but they changed their OH.Why they can not handle this situation?

• I think if Mamma stayed and they transferred Cruz, it would be enough.