The 2013 CEV Champions League

• GS what a tragedy.....

• neriman playing great. and third set Galatasaray :) :gone:

• Am I the only one can't open the stats of Tauron-Eczacıbaşı and Villa Cortese-Atom? Can someone give me a link?

@ Kadir

There are indeed no stats available for those 2 matches.

• there is only this about Tauron-EcV:
    Tauron MKS Dabrowa Gornicza - Eczacıbaşı VitrA:
    Salon: “Centrum” Dabrowa Gornicza
    Hakemler: Karin Zahorcova (Çek Cumhuriyeti), Peter Bajci (Slovakya)
    Eczacıbaşı VitrA: Esra, Poljak 14, Özge 6, Sokolova 13, Büşra 10, Neslihan 21, Gülden (Libero), Usic 10, Gözde
    Tauron MKS Dabrowa Gornicza: Tokarska 8, Dirickx 6, Nuszel 5, Plchotova 9, Zaroslinska 18, Skowronska 14, Strasz (Libero), Liniarska, Kaczor 2, Szczurek 2, Celiwa
    Setler: 25-20, 22-25, 16-25, 21-25

• Stats from Eczacıbaşı VitrA official web site
    Tauron MKS Dabrowa Gornicza - Eczacıbaşı VitrA

• @ Kadir

There are indeed no stats available for those 2 matches.

Thank you :)

What to say about Galatasaray, not a great match but they still won. The reception problem is still out there, and Necla can't solve that. I definitely prefer Derya. I hope Brenda's transfer rumors become real. We know what Gioli is able to do when she plays her normal play, I just want her to be herself, who is always the leader of the team she plays for. Neriman impressed me a lot. When the team got in trouble, she was always out there to solve it :super: Her reception was the best in the team too , really :lol: Yeah she had some mistakes but they didn't effect the game's way. Anyway, congratulations for the first victory and l wish luck against Yamamay :drink: Will be a great battle :cheesy:

• Mulhouse use Lo Bianco block to attack.

According to the stars she made 2 blocks!

How was Gala reception? I haven't seen the match yet

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• How was Gala reception? I haven't seen the match yet

If i say '' Great '' will you believe it? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neriman impressed me a lot. When the team got in trouble, she was always out there to solve it :super: Her reception was the best in the team too , really :lol: Yeah she had some mistakes but they didn't effect the game's way.

I have to disagree. They were up 15-11 and Bokan went back and served Neriman over and over which lead to a lot of bad passes and her being blocked, Mulhouse surged ahead and took the lead in just that one rotation and went on to win the set. It's understandable to have a pass breakdown for 1-2 plays but when it's 5-6 points that's a BIG problem.