The 2013 CEV Champions League

• It seems we will see the classical golden-set scenario once again :lol: :lol:

Busto losing regular match 3-0, but probably will win Golden Set :teach:

• Azerrail collapsing again on crucial moments...0-4

• Chiappini :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

• 9-12..will Yama be afraid of winning? Will be able to close the game?

• Congrats Busto :flower: :flower: :flower:

Azerrail OMG, to throw the match away in this way :aww: :aww:

• this is the importance of napping it gives you energy on the crucial stretches of the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Even though I don't think either of these teams should have been in F4, I am very happy about Busto winning for various reasons:

First, I simply don't like Radecka and Flier. I can't stand their demeanor on court. Why the hell does Radecka yell at a photographer behind the ad boards when she can't reach a defended ball that lands behind that photographer? As if she had jumped over the ad boards and saved the ball had he not stood there :roll:

Second, I love it when teams that cost a lot of money lose against teams that cost just half of it but actually show PASSION for the sport! Azerrail's players play mainly to earn money, Busto's players play mainly because they love the sport, and I think this became visible in Golden Set.

• Im really glad that yamamay made the final 4 although they have been underestimated by so much people :D .I really havent seen a team like azerrail,includes the most irritating players especially flier :what: its so sad that she has a really bad personality.She made so much silly actings :down: :gone: azerrail

Btw really big congrats to yamamay won although kozuch and marcon played so badly.In the golden set first brinker and arrighetti made great points and then bauer served really good.Anyway so happy and eventually busto arsizio in final 4 :super:

• t, I simply don't like Radecka and Flier

I don't know anybody who doesn't like Manon. She is a very nice girl. So, I'm very surprised, actually. :white:

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Even though I don't think either of these teams should have been in F4, I am very happy about Busto winning for various reasons:

First, I simply don't like Radecka and Flier. I can't stand their demeanor on court. Why the hell does Radecka yell at a photographer behind the ad boards when she can't reach a defended ball that lands behind that photographer? As if she had jumped over the ad boards and saved the ball had he not stood there .

Couldn't agree more irritating stupid act by both of them this is sec match i see that happening