2012 Olympic Games

• All these players probably will retire from NT anyway. But that's ok, they're already Olympic Champions. And it's so ironic to talk about arrogant players. Russians have a terrible attitude since ever, and the others players around the world are not quite nice. In the last olympic final, Heather Bown was RIDICULOUS at teasing us, just to remember.

I've never heard of Heather teasing.. I want to know about it :)

• Please can you calm the tones down! thank you

• OH MY GOD! You are so pathetic hahahaha it's been EIGHT YEARS
    And...hmmmm I know a great feeling, because WE ARE OLYMPIC CHAMPIONS! And we have another chance now!
    Russia...Russia is NOT an Olympic champion and Gamova and Sokolova WILL NEVER BE!

Hahaha!!
    Ya, a great feeling to lose when leading 24:19.
    haha!! Only Brazil can do it!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Imagine if there was Thailand there. They would have won against some teams.

Congrats to Asian school! Congrats to Korea, Japan and Thailand. I hope China can find the Asian school again with better defence and reception

• Imagine if there was Thailand there. They would have won against some teams.

Congrats to Asian school! Congrats to Korea, Japan and Thailand. I hope China can find the Asian school again with better defence and reception

more spots to Asian teams in OG :tzz: :D

• It is so ridiculous to see a BRAZILIAN calling itself USA fan and criticizing our team.

I didn't criticize the team I criticized Ze Roberto's comments. Secondly, I was born in the USA and don't hold a Brazilian passport so I'm not technically a Brazilian. No need to get all upset I just think it was in poor taste. You wouldn't of heard that from Hugh McCutcheon or an Asian coach and I wish Ze Roberto would take notice of that. It's called humility.

• All these players probably will retire from NT anyway. But that's ok, they're already Olympic Champions. And it's so ironic to talk about arrogant players. Russians have a terrible attitude since ever, and the others players around the world are not quite nice. In the last olympic final, Heather Bown was RIDICULOUS at teasing us, just to remember.

When taking about arrogance, nobody can compete with the Brazilian members.
    When they win a point, they appear like they win the gold,
    their reaction and attitude just are not respectful to the opponents.
    and they always act like they win a point and complain to and argue with the referee.
    They can definitely win the Oscar awards :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• Ze Roberto

Ze Roberto just doesn't respect others!!!

• I don't think that this is the right time to gloat. Let's just be happy that Brazil won and hope that Russia will achieve success in the future.

I'm a fan of both teams. (I was rooting for the Russians this time because of the old Russian players who are my idos - Artomanova and Sokolova). But I'm still happy that Brazil won, especially that a lot of people had already counted out the team. Artomanova, Sokolova, and Gamova are still champions, world champions in their own right despite not having an Olympic gold medal around their neck. Their careers speak for themselves.

Moving on, I just hope that Brazil will find it in themselves to focus and get the job done againts Japan. Wish them all the best

• When taking about arrogance, nobody can compete with the Brazilian members.
    When they win a point, they appear like they win the gold,
    their reaction and attitude just are not respectful to the opponents.
    and they always act like they win a point and complain to and argue with the referee.
    They can definitely win the Oscar awards :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

:drink: :thumbsup:

• Forgive me,BARTEK =)
    I remembered how I asked Bartek to stop putting scorers from Korean league into the Best Scorers list - as I was also thinking to play in Korea is very easy and even I can score there a lot of points )
    Of course, sometimes we saw the players who cant play on high level in Europe can be scorer in Korea, but this league improved Korean National team to the level now we all watch with 4 eyes!!!
    This league is one of the most organized and technical leagues in the World- I can say it surely as before the transfer of Montano we watched tens of matches from this league and can say organization is just - on the best level!!!
    loom how much Korean NT players improved! Kim was great but today KOREAN TEAM won!!! All the players were amazingly playing and showed that to be not top famous team doesnt mean you cant be a team that can achieve very serious goals!!!
    Korean league improved this National team and I just applause their National Federation!!! Bravo!!!
    Surely, the best team of the Year and maybe the best improved team of the last 5 years with the Turkish National team!
    I enjoy watching them a lot!!!

• you need to HEAR from someone to have an opinion?? WATCH the f****** game and you'll see it. but that's ok, I don't wanna attack USA players, because I absolutely love them! Just wanna show things are not like you all like t paint. Brazilians the disrespectful ones and anyone else are examples.

I don't understand why you got upset.. I was asking you politely.. I haven't seen it so I asked someone to tell me.. what was she saying and stuff like that, but I see you are nervous for no reason