2012 Olympic Games

• Korean team plays beautiful volley as much as Thailand and Japan.

• These Brazilians fans just make me sick. Seriously guys, just keep it cool. V :what:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Right now I think they even play more beautiful than Japan in terms of how they create their game...but I guess we will see who plays better in Bronze medal match ;)

I agree, today Japan was too much Kimura and Ebata dependent.

• Right now I think they even play more beautiful than Japan in terms of how they create their game...but I guess we will see who plays better in Bronze medal match ;)

actually I really don't think Japan will lose to Brazil.
    but who knows, everything may happen

• i hope japan will beat brazil... :drink: :thumbsup: :super: :cup:

• actually I really don't think Japan will lose to Brazil.
    but who knows, everything may happen

:drink: :super: :cup: :thumbsup:

• I agree, today Japan was too much Kimura and Ebata dependent.

They absolutely need someone like Miyuki Takahashi :roll: Yamaguchi, Shinnabe and Kano aren't as good as Shin in her best times

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Changing the subject........

I really hope that Korea is able to maintain their level of play in the next round. One of the big things I've noticed about them is they don't look very nervous or anxious at the big points. They just go about their play and do the best that they can. Granted YK Kim is the heart and soul of their attack, different players have stepped up during different matches to at least assist her to the best of their ability. Going into the tournament I think teams like Serbia and Turkey and even the Dominican Republic have more talent at different positions but they weren't able to play at the team level Korea did.

Italy was such a disappointment for me particularly because they played so well the first set and then they didn't really fight to win the other sets they sort of look like they gave up.

• Imagine if Korea beat USA in the semifinal :super:

I would prefer a Japan vs USA final, because USA has serious trouble with them (WCH10 and WC11)

I would prefer a Japan vs USA final, because USA has serious trouble with them (WCH10 and WC11)

Brazil VS USA is the least favor match up of Final for me.
    USA will just smash Brazil
    I would rather see Japan VS USA or Japan VS Korea

• Brazil VS USA is the least favor match up of Final for me.
    USA will just smash Brazil
    I would rather see Japan VS USA or Japan VS Korea

:drink: :thumbsup: :super:

• I don't understand why you got upset.. I was asking you politely.. I haven't seen it so I asked someone to tell me.. what was she saying and stuff like that, but I see you are nervous for no reason

YES, I'M SORRY! I read again and saw I had no reason to reply you like that. YOU (and only you lol) were nice. My apologizes again :white: :rose:

I'm done here, for the sake of everybody. There ain't much left to discuss. We won today: YES. We celebrate our points: YES. You like it: NO.

• i hope japan will beat brazil... :drink: :thumbsup: :super: :cup:

Its going to be a tough match for the Brazilians. In Brazil's game vs Russia, the serves were easy floaters Jacque, Fabi and even Garay had no problems receiving. Dani Lins ran a good offense which led to some very good attacks. Ofcourse, Gamova was not in her usual self so all the breaks just went in favor for Brazil.

But Japan is a tough-serving team... Brazil will really be tested. And also, just like how they succumbed to Korea and USA, Brazil is prone to losing to teams who plays fast volleyball.

Japan can beat down Brazil but I want a rematch of Beijing..this time with a different result. :box:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I think in semis everything can happen. :super:

• Damn it :wall: I miss the most surprising match of tournament, congratulations to Korea, I will write my comment after watching the match.

By the way, if Ze really said that, just ugly... I've never liked the annoying attitude and arrogance of Brasilian players, apparently it stems from their trainer :roll:

The thing is this Usa team is more determined and focused on reaching the success. It is always very hard to beat teams having almost no ups and downs but stable.

Still, Korea team gives me some hope to see even more competitive game than the first meeting.