Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• It shouldn't be a too big problem to win in Busto by 3/1
    but that's the 1st victory of Conegliano at home ! So I don't think Parisi should be very happy this evening !
    Of course the game with Schwerin comes along. So he has to preserve a player like Faucette.

• oh !
    you take "inside" in the sense of "insidie" ?
    I thought it was like the previous advertisement for Intel !
    Actually I'm a worse setter than Matthias but I think I speak Italian better than him 8o

• from what I know there will be Golden Set only if sets' quotient is equal...
    anyway Conegliano surprised me tonight!! let's see what will happen on Sunday in Busto!
    and of course great Foppa!! :super:

• yes great Foppa
    Btw, Diesse, why Diouf didn't play the whole game of Sunday ???

• No, it doesn't mean insidie but grafically speaking the words are similar and I wrote it because I thought you were confusing the two wirds because inside is not italian...

I think Busto out of papayama is not so strong but maybe they will win the next game vs Conegliano...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• uffa Loca, I believed you wanted I fall in a trap ;)
    Well many questions about the second half of the season.
    It seems the final decision about Crema will be taken tomorrow.
    And if Modena goes in pieces, we can't know where good players could sign ...

• Conegliano wins 21-19 in 5th set against Busto :white: :white: :white:

:woohoo:

Thought I'd die from heart attack when I followed the live score :lol:

As for Modena, they have time till 20 january to solve their problems. Till that deadline no player should leave the team. What happens after that, well... they won't finish the season I guess.

• :white: yamamay lost 3-2 more it was 12-9 on last set,i hope they will beat conegliano in busto arsizio.Happy for brinker and theres no right to judge her reception when she has been on bench for long times :wavy: Go yamamay but u should learn not to lose when u leads on 5th set

• Crema is dead RIP ;(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• :white: yamamay lost 3-2 more it was 12-9 on last set,i hope they will beat conegliano in busto arsizio.Happy for brinker and theres no right to judge her reception when she has been on bench for long times :wavy: Go yamamay but u should learn not to lose when u leads on 5th set

:roll: And players who sit on bench don't practice reception in training?

• the match against schweriner will be interesting to me especially with the return of ana bujis :box:

• yes great Foppa
    Btw, Diesse, why Diouf didn't play the whole game of Sunday ???

she wasn't doing so well...especially in the end of the second set, Foppa was leading of 3 points and she made some mistakes and her attacks were taken by Torino's defense...then in the third set she kept with this difficulties in attack so Lavarini prefered to put Brown in the court!

anyway I'm very sorry about Crema...it's not fair for players, staff etc etc... :down: I hope Modena won't end up the same, I hope they manage to find a solution!

...and...

Happy birthday Picci!! :heart: :love:

• And players who sit on bench don't practice reception in training?

For me just practice is not enough.You might feel like you r the best on reception or attack after practice but when u are on court you can have so much errors in 'real' even against a weak team.I have said it before staying almost everytime on bench makes brinker worse.But if she can be on court she can easily get better for me brinker has more potential than kozuch although has less chance

• Ludovica Dalia is a new player of Giaveno...good for Giaveno, in my opinion :)

Yes, for sure is great for Giaveno... Dalia is a great setter!

• Any idea about the roster of Modena for European Cup match next week ?( Who is remaining in the team so far? Harmotto was injured, Rinieri, and Mari are officially out. Barazza and Croce are rumoured to leave... What about Glass, Horvath, Spasojeviç and Aguero?

• For sure They won't come to CL Teams because They can't play in CL. They haven't choice so must stay or.. maybe Dresdner will get Them all to two matches contract as Finland's Team Riika to win at least vs Schwerin in Bundesliga Final :lol: